Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 17725
-
05-25-21 18:44 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 318Christine and / or Nala. From Springfield
Anyone familiar with or any working knowledge of this young lady? Services? Legit? Or whatever. Says from Springfield, Illinois I think. But has a 317 area code. Been to St Louis before she says and coming down sometime soon. PM is fine.
Thanks.
-
05-25-21 16:49 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 60Free reviews to read
Most of you probably know this, but good for new guys like me.
Look up Saint Louis at escort13.com. You have 3 choices above the listings: list, gallery, reviews.
Choose Reviews and you will get all the girls sorted by number of reviews and you can peruse the list and read the reviews.
Who would have guessed Grandma was so popular.
https://escort13.com/reviews/phone/6363284440/1
-
05-25-21 14:51 #7283Senior Member

Posts: 285?
What's up with that neck tat?? Cover up or not that's horrible.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69;5367129[URL
-
05-25-21 14:37 #7282Senior Member

Posts: 551“I’m sorry, why are you an escort again?”
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62610672/#.
About the only thing she's missing is requiring you to wear a Hazmat suit...
This chick’s ad has “GPS Monster” written all over it.
-
05-25-21 12:44 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 48I saw Jenn
I saw her last week but haven't heard from her after the fact. She still has baby weight but still super fun.
Originally Posted by EliteShadow
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 10:44 #7280Senior Member

Posts: 50Jenn is Back
Has anyone seen Jenn since her return? I've had a hard time getting ahold of her, but miss her deeply.
-
05-25-21 10:30 #7279Senior Member

Posts: 271I recently saw her for the first time. She greeted me at the door in a sexy outfit and had a flaming hot body. Before we got down to business she went into a 5 minute routine about her rules which were extensive. For any other lady that would have killed it for me. Seeing her body kept me motivated. Once we got down to business she was pure energizer bunny. As of 2-3 days ago it is .2 for hh.
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 09:10 #7278Senior Member

Posts: 116That sucks!
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 00:50 #7277Senior Member

Posts: 319I remember her. Saw her a few times before Covid. I know she got preggo and seemed to stop after that. My guess is she got out of the biz because of that.
Originally Posted by BoxTruck
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 20:24 #7276Senior Member

Posts: 116Jay?
Yeah! What happened? I missed her entirely! She does look fun!
Originally Posted by BoxTruck
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 16:33 #7275Regular Member

Posts: 4What happened to Jay?
Anyone know what happened to Jay? She was great!
-
05-24-21 15:46 #7274Senior Member

Posts: 201If you search for Lilo Marie you should find a post from earlier in the month. From what I've read, she got a boob job and her prices went up afterwards.
Originally Posted by Mopar86
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 15:45 #7273Senior Member

Posts: 78Indian (Asian) providers
Anyone have any intel on any Indian providers. I've been spending too much time around Westport and Creve Coeur and have gotten the urge to hunt for one.
-
05-24-21 10:56 #7272Senior Member

Posts: 457Hey guys. Not sure if wires are getting crossed or whatever on here but I have multiple messages regarding info on Selena Rose. I have not seen her and I'm guessing the messages were meant for Traveler. So if you messaged me about her, you may need to resend to Traveler. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 10:37 #7271Regular Member

Posts: 14Hey everyone I've been out of the game for the past 6+ months. Started looking around again and this one caught my eye and was wondering if anyone here has seen her.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...617/3143009732
Thanks.









Reply With Quote






