rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen
    ...I would think that links to/from the Camden forum would not be a problem when they are related.

    Used correctly, I think you might be able to keep everybody happy including people with the number of posts that can be counted on one hand.

    It would be a little more work for you.
    Thanks Spazen. This could be the solution. I had thought about it, but didn't know how to do it. I am sure that it will not satisfy everyone; some people are not to be satisfied.

    Camden's Broadway and Philly's Kensington Ave are both two great strolls and they are to closely connected to be ignored. They are just a hop, skip and a jump apart; most Senior Mongers know that; I was posting for the Newbies and unaware. It is always good to have alternatives. When it is LE hot on one; try the other. When there are no SWers to be had on one; try the other. If you are out for a nice leisurely drive, try both. Both strolls are relatively new to me.

    Just because I am a Senior Member, doesn’t mean I know everything.

    Again, thanks for the suggestion and the information. I will try it next time.

    CookyJar

  2. #247
    Cookyjar:

    Don't you think it's time to turn on the cloaking device?

    Spazen

  3. #246

    Re: No Spamming

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtime Monger
    Forum Rules state very clearly that we are not to double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules
    No Spamming: Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. Please do not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this site the same message. Please do not post for the sake of increasing your post count. Please review the Posting Guidelines below for more information.
    I believe the information reported could be used by/important to both groups. I am not promoting anything. I do not consider this "Spamming."

    Rules are rules, I will leave it up to the Administrator.

    CookyJar

  4. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce M
    CJ,

    Good job again. Her lil titties do look very nice and succulent. Those fat nipples are definately in need of a warm mouth on them.

    I'd love to find her.
    How about these nipples? Succulent is the word that came to mind when I thought to describes them. I went to sleep that night dreaming about her nipples in my mouth. And what about her pussy. Isn't that a pretty.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sandy 19.jpg‎   Sandy.jpg‎  

  5. #244

    Sandy - The Philly View

    This review is also posted in the South Jersey forum, with a different set of pictures. The girl reviewed is available to Philly mongers who hunt in Camden.

    Re: Two to add to your tops in Camden

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim
    Sandy has long blonde hair and is 4-foot, 11-inches tall, with blue or grey eyes. She gave a decent BBBJCIM for .20.

    You will know her because she has three rules, money up front, no bargaining for additional services are the agreed upon service and price is set, and treat her with respect. Sounds tough, but she is a real sweetheart. We spent a little time together afterwards because I took her to Wawa to get some cigarettes and something to eat. She was very appreciative. She does not appear to be the typical SW strung out on smack. I had a good time with her but YMMV.

    …CJ these are two worthy of your camera and possibly your time in other ways.

    Ice
    Thanks, Slim.

    I am taking a small risk. I hope this is the same Sandy. Chances are that this is the Sandy that Slim is reviewing. With two possible exceptions, he has described her to the tee.

    He does not mention her nipples. Her tender perky little tits are capped with superb nipples. They seem to melt in your mouth, gentle under your tongue, they harden and responded. Luscious and sweet, hers are the best nipples I’ve tasted in 2007. Just look at them, I’d swear they were milk chocolate flavored. And, look at her juicy pussy. Her clit pushes out from between her thick lips. It was like her pussy was coming out to have its picture taken.

    I would also like to add two other important features to my report on Sandy. These pictures do not do her justice. She is prettier in person. Also, her personality and attitude was great. She accepted my first offer of $20 for pictures and later accepted my offer of $20 for a BBBJ (she waited until all task were complete, for payment). Forty bucks is about what you’d pay for a good blow job on the K. No haggling and no rushing. I included a tip. I got pictures, a decent BBBJ and the promise of future good service. She was pleasant and good company from beginning to end.

    My one regret is that I didn’t take her somewhere and fuck her. I suspect that Iceberg has the same regret. There was just no way to tell what a little gem she was until I had parked and she had stripped. I still have not gotten to the point were I can F/S car date in the open spaces of Camden.

    On a slightly different note, Sandy said she is good friends with Julie. We talked about doing something together the next time I come over to Camden. She hates Julies boyfriend, however. She called him an ashy little bastard. She claims, he insists that she(Sandy) blows him while they are getting high. She claims that she has refused his advices.

    Would I stop for Sandy again? Yes, she is on both my, Things To Do List and My Things To Redo List. She is also on my Fantasy Two Girl, (with Julie) Threesome List, To Do List. LOL

    I most remind all, YMMV.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sandy 2.jpg‎   Sandy 11.jpg‎   Sandy 12.jpg‎   Sandy 26.jpg‎   Sandy 20.jpg‎  

    Sandy 22.jpg‎   Sandy 15.jpg‎   Sandy 28.jpg‎   Sandy 30.jpg‎   Sandy 1.jpg‎  


  6. #243

    Re: No Spamming

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtime Monger
    Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums.
    Why not? If they apply to both forums.

    CookyJar

  7. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    First thing she did wrong was to tamper with the radio. Then without asking, she turned on the air. Then she rushed the photos. I usually don’t mind it when they get a little apprehensive during the photos. After all they are the one naked in public, taking all the risk. But, this girl kept getting into unless positions, even after being told what I wanted. After the photos, before I could offer an upgrade, she started begging. On top of the agreed $20, she insisted on a $10 tip.

    I hate giving negative reviews. At the very least it means I had a negative time. In this case I wasted $20 bucks. I never offered her an upgrade. I usually expect/ask for some additional service – like a BJ for an additional $10 or $20. Her actions and general behavior turned me off. I never went for the BJ.

    During the return trip she begged. To her credit, she did make a decent offer. She asked if I liked anal and offered up her asshole for an additional $20. She claimed the money was for her kid and that she didn’t use drugs. She asked for any coins I had. Then, finally, she asked me to by her a water ice. On top of all of this, she asked me to drive faster, she was in a hurry.

    No! I did not give her a tip. No! I did not fuck her in the ass. No! I did not buy her a water ice. Yeah! I did give her the meter money I keep in the ashtray.

    Personally I like any breast that doe not sag. Her ass was nice. Her face was okay. Otherwise, her body was nothing to brag about, but it was not a total waste. I would normally have done her. But her personality killed it for me. Would I stop for her again? No way. But, yes, YMMV.

    CookyJar

    PS: When a girl has stretch marks or fab, I ask them to lay back, suck in their tummy and left up. This usually helps. She cooperated in a couple of pictures. Then she went off on her own. Some girls think that grabbing their saggy tits and pulling on their pussy makes them look sexy. I don’t know what this girl was thinking.

    When I see a woman like that on the side of the road, I just know she ain't LE.

  8. #241

    Another Michelle

    First thing she did wrong was to tamper with the radio. Then without asking, she turned on the air. Then she rushed the photos. I usually don’t mind it when they get a little apprehensive during the photos. After all they are the one naked in public, taking all the risk. But, this girl kept getting into unless positions, even after being told what I wanted. After the photos, before I could offer an upgrade, she started begging. On top of the agreed $20, she insisted on a $10 tip.

    I hate giving negative reviews. At the very least it means I had a negative time. In this case I wasted $20 bucks. I never offered her an upgrade. I usually expect/ask for some additional service – like a BJ for an additional $10 or $20. Her actions and general behavior turned me off. I never went for the BJ.

    During the return trip she begged. To her credit, she did make a decent offer. She asked if I liked anal and offered up her asshole for an additional $20. She claimed the money was for her kid and that she didn’t use drugs. She asked for any coins I had. Then, finally, she asked me to by her a water ice. On top of all of this, she asked me to drive faster, she was in a hurry.

    No! I did not give her a tip. No! I did not fuck her in the ass. No! I did not buy her a water ice. Yeah! I did give her the meter money I keep in the ashtray.

    Personally I like any breast that doe not sag. Her ass was nice. Her face was okay. Otherwise, her body was nothing to brag about, but it was not a total waste. I would normally have done her. But her personality killed it for me. Would I stop for her again? No way. But, yes, YMMV.

    CookyJar

    PS: When a girl has stretch marks or fab, I ask them to lay back, suck in their tummy and left up. This usually helps. She cooperated in a couple of pictures. Then she went off on her own. Some girls think that grabbing their saggy tits and pulling on their pussy makes them look sexy. I don’t know what this girl was thinking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle 11.jpg‎   Michelle 19.jpg‎   Michelle 20.jpg‎   Michelle 21.jpg‎   Michelle 22.jpg‎  

    Michelle 13.jpg‎   Michelle 17.jpg‎   Michelle 16.jpg‎   Michelle 18.jpg‎   Michelle 15.jpg‎  


  9. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls Of Steel
    Hey CookyJar,

    Where did you get the room at? I've been looking for cheap rooms for a very long time. $33 for 3 hours? WOWOWO. Was that the mininum price?
    Unless the girl just arrived, they all know the best locations and prices. Rachel (Michelle) directed me to this motel. I get lost quick, in Jersey. I believe it was a Budget Inn.

    CookyJar

  10. #239

    Re: I am NOT complaining. Well, maybe a little... :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Bocklin

    I apologize for being unclear.

    Arnie
    No apology needed. I understood your message and appreciated the sentiment.

    CookyJar

  11. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I thought the shower pics might provide an interesting solution. If I remember correctly some one esle is buying them clothing. LOL Hey! Why not, its to our best interest. The next monger who picks up Michelle will have me to thank for her clean body.

    CookyJar
    Hey CookyJar,

    Where did you get the room at? I've been looking for cheap rooms for a very long time. $33 for 3 hours? WOWOWO. Was that the mininum price?

  12. #237

    My 2 Cents

    I've sat back over the past year seeing CJ blasted repeatedly for various things. Now, he's being blasted because he posted ONLY 20-30 photos from one encounter. Most mongers don't have the ambition to even TAKE that many photos over a period of time, and CJ was gracious enough to share that many of one girl.

    CJ, you've done a great job.

    My response to those demanding more would be to say that you will match the postings of others. For example, if monger 123 posts 5 photos, you will post 5.

    CJ is the master of photos. I believe we should be careful of criticizing the one who has brought us so much useful information.

  13. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Johnson
    Feel free to post all the pics, CJ....she is super cute.
    I posted 20 pictures here and 20 in the NJ Camden General thread, that's enough for now. I am going to save the others for a rainy day.

    CookyJar

  14. #235

    No picture, just a salute to Cooky Jar

    Whole e cow!

    Cookyjar you are the jedi pimp. It is amazing. You have the hotest babes at the greatest prices.

    You write excellent reports, you take great pictures.

    In short,

    Please adopt me!

  15. #234

    Is enough enough? No!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    When is enough enough? When is too much too much. And when is not enough too much?

    Some might say that posting 54 pictures of one girl is too much. Even if I spread them over two sites, the Camden and Philly sites?

    CookyJar
    CJ,

    Jackson was kind enough to establish a photo section, in response to certain parties whining about pix in the General Reports section. Since he went to all that trouble, setting up a section dedicated SOLELY to photos, I think it's incumbent upon you to POST 'EM.

    Just my $.02,

    Arnie

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape