Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,576 to 16,590 of 37352
-
05-23-21 23:17 #20777Senior Member

Posts: 46I believe its a fake add.
Originally Posted by BagIt
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 23:16 #20776Regular Member

Posts: 12Need urgent help guys
So the condon broke with a provider, and I'm really scared rn. It's my third time doing this. What should I do? How probable that ima catch something? Really feeling down rn, anything's it's apreciated.
-
05-23-21 22:35 #20775Senior Member

Posts: 135Bored girl in white.
Any have info on this ad? I tried searching the forum for a couple of words, but the ad doesn't give much unique to search for. The phone number doesn't seem to turn up anything either. Phone # and rates don't raise any red flags, so thought there is a chance she's legit.
2 links. Same girl:
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...l/475581006833
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...p/185952394522
-
05-23-21 22:31 #20774Senior Member

Posts: 64Blue tattoo
Not real don't waste your time. I texted her and she replied with a link to a agency and said she was available to sign up through the link. First time customers receive 50 hh 100 hr 150 2 hr LOL yeah right. If that's her prices and she was legit she would have so much business you would never get a appointment.
Originally Posted by BagIt
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 22:07 #20773Senior Member

Posts: 365Punk chick
She advertised in Roanoke a couple weeks ago, give the Roanoke board a shout to see if any dudes saw her, I don't recall any reviews of her.
Originally Posted by CelticDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 22:06 #20772Senior Member

Posts: 163Fabi
How long did you stay & What was the damage? Does she allow multiple pops?
Originally Posted by RazorGator22
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 21:32 #20771Regular Member

Posts: 16Blue-haired tattoo girl
Unfortunately, it's a deposit and / or credit card scam. She (probably a bot) texted me back, directing me to book a time with her at bodaciousbabes4 u (dot) com. The website asks for your credit card information (ha!) and requires a $50 booking fee. Fortunately, I wasn't born yesterday.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 21:28 #20770Senior Member

Posts: 580Tatted chick
It's a scam add, you get a long text right back in less than thirty seconds asking for a deposit.
Originally Posted by CelticDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 21:04 #20769Senior Member

Posts: 64Tattooed chick
If you do please report I would definitely take the plunge if it's legit I may text her to see her location.
Originally Posted by CelticDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 20:27 #20768Senior Member

Posts: 1333Communication
Did you try to contact her? The number is in the ad.
Originally Posted by CelticDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 18:19 #20767Regular Member

Posts: 16Blue-haired punk chick
Has anyone seen this provider with blue hair and tattoos? I really like her style, but she looks more like an alt-porn model than a real provider. Reverse image search shows various ads from Virginia and Maryland, but nothing else. The phone number only brings up past ads for the same provider.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/822560036384
-
05-23-21 18:03 #20766Senior Member

Posts: 1449How is that in our safety? Everybody has gone to this provider and ask her about the recording device and you best believe it records. Obviously it has not hurt business which in itself is crazy. Pickings are slim but sheesh. I hope nobody gets caught up in this chicks web. But I can guarantee won't be me.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 12:48 #20765Senior Member

Posts: 139Details
Can I get PM'd her info?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 12:20 #20764Senior Member

Posts: 1392nd time seeing Staxx
Just seen her two months ago and was in the area and seen her this Sunday. Qv, BBBJCIM. Went on about how the camera doesn't record, it's for her and our protection. She seemed to be doing well. I recommend.
-
05-23-21 11:46 #20763Senior Member

Posts: 139Oral providers?
I'm returning to the hobby and am new to RVA. Anyone have any of the best BBBJ providers in the area?











Reply With Quote





