Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 7371
-
05-28-21 08:53 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 269She has been reviews on here not very positive. When I talked to her told me 2. For first hour. Told her I don't want to hang out with anyone that long, she never countered with shorter timelines, I wouldn't bother but I live within 15 min of ware, would save me 45 min drive to hartford or w. Side.
Originally Posted by Fallen007
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 17:44 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 734Lala
Her fee schedule was too high for me. Not worth the money for Ware. Not worth my time.
Originally Posted by Fallen007
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 17:30 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 138LaLa
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/829816398500
Any recent info on this one?
I reached out, refuses to send a confirmation pic.
-
05-27-21 17:25 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 138I would venture to say its more mixed reviews on the HTFD forum.
Make sure you go back a little ways.
Originally Posted by TDanski
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 15:14 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 559Happy To Help
I'm glad my review has been helpful to others as that's the point of this board. Alerting our fellow mongers to rip offs, druggies & overpriced lame providers as this one was. She has since my review raised her prices 200 half 250 hour. She's out of her mind!
Originally Posted by SnailTrail
[View Original Post]
I also find it interesting that she keeps using that same "I'm looking for a few regulars so I can take this ad down BS". She's been saying that for over a year so how's that going Scarlett?? I reread my post and wanted to add that the whole time I was there I felt that she was jibber jabbering in an effort to stall the actual "act" and after doing so say. "You were here for an hour" when the whole time spent is her yapping & sipping her beverage stalling the actual deed you are paying her for. Slick but not smart. Typical upseller who thinks her puss is worth thousands. GPS mos def. Essentially the only thing of yours to touch her is your Johnson. She won't let you touch her boobs or kitty and no kissing or Daty. So what's the point? I can bet she doesn't have regulars either because she's a rip off and false advertiser. Save your cash for a real provider. You can thank me later. Appreciate the props from my fellow mongers.
Peace.
-
05-27-21 08:25 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 5229Scarlett
Updated link with a pic. Read the review as mentioned in the prior post. Avoid. 200 hh, 250 hr.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/631926081602
BMD.
-
05-26-21 17:06 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 141It's on page 63!
Thank you spider! Everybody should read this.
Originally Posted by Spider2112
[View Original Post]
ST.
-
05-26-21 09:17 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 399See post 2987
Not good. See post 2987 10-13-20.
Originally Posted by BeFriends
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 07:39 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 734Wild cherry
Anyone seen this one? Would love to get with a pregnant girl.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/583394637428
-
05-25-21 13:33 #3927Senior Member

Posts: 116Redhead
https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettellarose12
Scarlett. Seems to communicate well. Anyone have any feedback?
-
05-24-21 05:30 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 5229I would dig deeper into the Htfd reviews as there are negatives issues regarding health, performance and safety.
Originally Posted by TDanski
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
05-23-21 22:18 #3925Senior Member

Posts: 101Positive reviews on the Hartford forum. I tried to set something up but she never text back. Will definitely try again at some point though.
Originally Posted by WestMassHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 17:13 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 92Any info?
Looking for any info you might have. Thanks.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/971722664919
-
05-23-21 07:33 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 5229One of my built in rules for me is to never see anyone with a roommate or a "pop in anytime" friend. It all goes to risk for robbery and safety. We all have more to lose than anyone from STG.
Originally Posted by FancyLover
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
05-22-21 18:57 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 734Kelly
You probably should cut your losses and just donate her stuff to Goodwill and move on.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





