Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21201

    Yup

    Exactly what play said. Old friends and regulars only and not often. Only when she has the place to her self and a sitter / not working. She's got a real night job and a kid so she's doing the single mom thing. Quite well from what I've seen. I honestly wouldn't see anyone else right now. Just a Shit show around these parts.

    I did see diamond comes back to jax every few weeks for the weekend. She was a lot of fun as well. Don't have to worry about anything with her either. Fun time and never any bs.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    She's switched over to low volume, and sees clients only when she's got her place to herself for a few days.

    I don't think she's posting her number anywhere, or that she wants it handed out in general, just to her old clients and maybe a trusted referral here or there.

    I haven't seen her, and don't have her current number. Just going by what's been posted here and what I personally heard from other providers.

  2. #21200

    Anyone know anything about this girl?

    I can't seem to find anything on her. Info is appreciated.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/103544277172

  3. #21199

    Deja

    Read some positive reviews on this one however the most recent was in January. Knowing how quickly they can go downhill does anyone have a more recent experience?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/195129193794

  4. #21198

    Jaeless

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/057500876671

    Had a dream with Jaeless. Very cool lady, started with BBBJ went to covered BJ, then mish, finished with BBBJ. 100 coins, I felt pretty comfortable with her and honestly, I may repeat. I had tried to connect with a few others but was getting crickets. She never once looked at the clock and no complaints or bs.

  5. #21197

    Big tit jess

    Quote Originally Posted by JfjRocks65  [View Original Post]
    I want to see her but she doesn't post anymore. I found a number and texted but no response. How do you get an appointment?
    She's switched over to low volume, and sees clients only when she's got her place to herself for a few days.

    I don't think she's posting her number anywhere, or that she wants it handed out in general, just to her old clients and maybe a trusted referral here or there.

    I haven't seen her, and don't have her current number. Just going by what's been posted here and what I personally heard from other providers.

  6. #21196

    Big Tit Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by JfjRocks65  [View Original Post]
    I want to see her but she doesn't post anymore. I found a number and texted but no response. How do you get an appointment?
    She's only seen some of her old regulars, only once or twice a month. She's got a real job and a baby. It seems she's doing it for fun more than anything else.

  7. #21195

    Lola Kash

    She'll be in JAX on the 25th.

    https://twitter.com/lolakashhh

    https://www.instagram.com/lolakashhh/

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Question has anyone hooked up with a Instagram model. Like I'm talking about a girl who obviously has a body that doesn't have to be natural. But looking for a dump truck and nice chest. But mainly just a high quality, a slight step up from a stripper. You can either respond to this post or just pm me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EogOL07WEAAzmxy.jpg‎   EzNOqwVVgAcWZLp.jpg‎   E0zjKtRWYAcfthN.jpg‎  

  8. #21194

    Stg

    Has anyone have had a dream with this one yet?

    I'm curious if legit and if same person in pictures.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/752358633679

  9. #21193

    Big tit Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    Big tit Jess. Not sure if her other nicknames. She's definitely a bbw and not a spinner. But she is the most fun and relaxation / enjoyment I've ever had. Recently reconnected with her and couldn't be happier about it.

    99% or our local "talent" is down right disgusting. I guess it comes with the territory. They're not Sunday school teachers after all. It's just ridiculous what they expect vs what they deliver. The countless bad reviews and stories I read are just insane. Insane that this is what he have on offer.

    To the guy who just moved here, I'm sorry bro. The hobby here is a Shit show. Do your research first before you pull the trigger on any of these "ladies".
    I want to see her but she doesn't post anymore. I found a number and texted but no response. How do you get an appointment?

  10. #21192

    Scammers

    I had a cash app scammer hit me up on reddit. Told me they were on the "north" side. So I asked what part of the north side. Response was "downtown" 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Good research.

    So apparently, some of the scammers are actually starting to name "Jacksonville beach" in the location field. Most of the time, they just put "24/7" or "downtown" or something else other than an actual neighborhood. The scam is evolving.

  11. #21191
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualGuy1  [View Original Post]
    That's a popular IG model. Tesla Williams is her name.

    https://www.instagram.com/phfame/?hl=en
    Good research.

    So apparently, some of the scammers are actually starting to name "Jacksonville beach" in the location field. Most of the time, they just put "24/7" or "downtown" or something else other than an actual neighborhood. The scam is evolving.

  12. #21190

    Jess

    Big tit Jess. Not sure if her other nicknames. She's definitely a bbw and not a spinner. But she is the most fun and relaxation / enjoyment I've ever had. Recently reconnected with her and couldn't be happier about it.

    99% or our local "talent" is down right disgusting. I guess it comes with the territory. They're not Sunday school teachers after all. It's just ridiculous what they expect vs what they deliver. The countless bad reviews and stories I read are just insane. Insane that this is what he have on offer.

    To the guy who just moved here, I'm sorry bro. The hobby here is a Shit show. Do your research first before you pull the trigger on any of these "ladies".

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I definately didn't pay those prices. She's on crack. I am see an upward trend with girls asking $170 for hh. All I'm saying is somebody is paying it. We are the consumer and we're driving the costs up. Some advice for the high rollers on the board, STOP PAYING RIDICULOUS PRICES. YOU'RE CAUSING PUSSY AND GPS INFLATION.

    On another note, you talking about Jess the Best in the West, Hobo? I've been meaning to see her.

  13. #21189

    Desi

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Desi within the past few days. She quoted $170 for a HH so I passed. She countered with "$150". I asked which motel on Airport Road she was on, she replied, "Travel Lodge". I then replied, "That's a $60 per night motel. For $170 I should expect to visit you at a Hilton or a Marriott". She then provided a long reply about her self worth which she stated is not connected to the motel that she stays in. She continued by telling me that her services are worth the price of admission, etc. I never replied but the thoughts that quickly went through my mind were, "Yeah, but. My money has value too. It shows that I've worked hard and I am not going to pay someone that kind of money that is staying in a dump and who hasn't probably showered and most likely has bruises and spider bites all over her". Looks like I made the right decision by not seeing her.

    Shaggy.
    She might have been worth to close to that about a year or a year and a half ago but not now! The candy has taken a toll on her! When I first met her she was and looked great!! Now bad attitude and has turned pretty ghetto and looks like a street walker.

  14. #21188

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I definately didn't pay those prices. She's on crack. I am see an upward trend with girls asking $170 for hh. All I'm saying is somebody is paying it. We are the consumer and we're driving the costs up. Some advice for the high rollers on the board, STOP PAYING RIDICULOUS PRICES. YOU'RE CAUSING PUSSY AND GPS INFLATION.

    On another note, you talking about Jess the Best in the West, Hobo? I've been meaning to see her.
    Just left Cali, and only negatives come from inflating the girls egos. Girls in LA will literately charge the most but provide nothing with everything covered. I fear with people moving to Florida following the pandemic we may be in for price hikes. Not sure what suckers think that paying high prices to a girl in a dirty hotel makes sense. Guys testosterone has really begun to control their better judgement, and they must really be struggling for intimacy or something. But with that being said I don't see why they wouldn't just find a higher end girl.

  15. #21187

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention follow big titty Jess snapchat. She is a hell of a provider, but she kind of out of the game. Yet every now and then she dabbles for a day or two. Think you can find her on exoticmonkey.
    How do you guys find these girls social medias / snapchats etc. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape