Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 492 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3936
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen007  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/829816398500

    Any recent info on this one?

    I reached out, refuses to send a confirmation pic.
    She has been reviews on here not very positive. When I talked to her told me 2. For first hour. Told her I don't want to hang out with anyone that long, she never countered with shorter timelines, I wouldn't bother but I live within 15 min of ware, would save me 45 min drive to hartford or w. Side.

  2. #3935

    Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen007  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/829816398500

    Any recent info on this one?

    I reached out, refuses to send a confirmation pic.
    Her fee schedule was too high for me. Not worth the money for Ware. Not worth my time.

  3. #3934

    LaLa

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/829816398500

    Any recent info on this one?

    I reached out, refuses to send a confirmation pic.

  4. #3933
    I would venture to say its more mixed reviews on the HTFD forum.

    Make sure you go back a little ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Positive reviews on the Hartford forum. I tried to set something up but she never text back. Will definitely try again at some point though.

  5. #3932

    Happy To Help

    Quote Originally Posted by SnailTrail  [View Original Post]
    Thank you spider! Everybody should read this.

    ST.
    I'm glad my review has been helpful to others as that's the point of this board. Alerting our fellow mongers to rip offs, druggies & overpriced lame providers as this one was. She has since my review raised her prices 200 half 250 hour. She's out of her mind!

    I also find it interesting that she keeps using that same "I'm looking for a few regulars so I can take this ad down BS". She's been saying that for over a year so how's that going Scarlett?? I reread my post and wanted to add that the whole time I was there I felt that she was jibber jabbering in an effort to stall the actual "act" and after doing so say. "You were here for an hour" when the whole time spent is her yapping & sipping her beverage stalling the actual deed you are paying her for. Slick but not smart. Typical upseller who thinks her puss is worth thousands. GPS mos def. Essentially the only thing of yours to touch her is your Johnson. She won't let you touch her boobs or kitty and no kissing or Daty. So what's the point? I can bet she doesn't have regulars either because she's a rip off and false advertiser. Save your cash for a real provider. You can thank me later. Appreciate the props from my fellow mongers.

    Peace.

  6. #3931

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    Not good. See post 2987 10-13-20.
    Updated link with a pic. Read the review as mentioned in the prior post. Avoid. 200 hh, 250 hr.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....s/631926081602

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EEF7194A-7299-49BA-BC8B-2F6F99836C67.jpg‎  

  7. #3930

    It's on page 63!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider2112  [View Original Post]
    Not good. See post 2987 10-13-20.
    Thank you spider! Everybody should read this.

    ST.

  8. #3929

    See post 2987

    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettellarose12

    Scarlett. Seems to communicate well. Anyone have any feedback?
    Not good. See post 2987 10-13-20.

  9. #3928

    Wild cherry

    Anyone seen this one? Would love to get with a pregnant girl.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/583394637428

  10. #3927

    Redhead

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarlettellarose12

    Scarlett. Seems to communicate well. Anyone have any feedback?

  11. #3926
    Quote Originally Posted by TDanski  [View Original Post]
    Positive reviews on the Hartford forum. I tried to set something up but she never text back. Will definitely try again at some point though.
    I would dig deeper into the Htfd reviews as there are negatives issues regarding health, performance and safety.

    BMD.

  12. #3925
    Quote Originally Posted by WestMassHunter  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info you might have. Thanks.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/971722664919
    Positive reviews on the Hartford forum. I tried to set something up but she never text back. Will definitely try again at some point though.

  13. #3924

    Any info?

    Looking for any info you might have. Thanks.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/971722664919

  14. #3923
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    For NStick,

    She didn't require a deposit for a qv out date. She said, for longer visits she prefers a deposit to help get her roommate out.

    He works remotely at home. He is a non date.
    One of my built in rules for me is to never see anyone with a roommate or a "pop in anytime" friend. It all goes to risk for robbery and safety. We all have more to lose than anyone from STG.

    BMD.

  15. #3922

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    She texted me yesterday. She found herself in treatment program in New Bedford. Professing all kinds of love hoping I'll send her clothes and other stuff. Cops prob gave her an ultimatum and the monger a "serves you right" if he reported the window damage. She is unstable and needs more than just getting clean. She actually had a couple jobs in Vegas. I can't imagine her getting along with co workers.
    You probably should cut your losses and just donate her stuff to Goodwill and move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape