Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 828 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 328 728 778 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 878 928 1328 1828 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16141
    Quote Originally Posted by VMann7070  [View Original Post]
    I met with Wendy again this week. She was hosting in her apartment up in Canton. It is a safe environment and easy to get in and out. Apartment was clean. I have seen her in the past up in Chattanooga. Wendy is BBW but always has her make up and hair done. She met me in lingerie and led me to the bedroom. We spent a few minutes catching up. I undressed and laid on the bed. She went to work giving her usual great BBBJ. She leaned over the bed the whole time. She took her time and paid attention to the boys. She does DT and finished CIM. She enjoys that. It was a good visit. She is reliable and always satisfies a quick urge.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/59577652/
    I live another 30 minutes North of Canton. So when I see ad and review that host in Canton I get interest and excited for it. Sounds like a good visit. We need more up here. Hate traveling so far South. LOL 😁. Thanks for the post.

  2. #16140
    Quote Originally Posted by DadDillac  [View Original Post]
    Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and one of us Slept through a scheduled appt? They would be raising hell.
    Yeah, well, that's why they're sex workers in hotels living day to day and we're people with houses and bank accounts.

    I have respect for these girls and don't think poorly about them (for the most part), but they're not thinking beyond the next few hours.

  3. #16139

    Really enjoying this one

    I've met up with her 3 times. She really is quite upscale and her attitude is more like a student than an escort. She doesn't rush.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/62504543/

  4. #16138
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJackSugarman  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/lexi-468

    Just curious what everyone's take is on this one.
    She is on seeking toi.

  5. #16137

    Looks like same number to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WesJ96  [View Original Post]
    Same pictures used with different number in Dallas eros.
    Number seems same to me between tryst, and eros dallas and eros ATL. Has multiple ads all with same number just surprised there are no reviews anywhere seems like a red flag.

  6. #16136
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    I assume you made the appointment the day prior? I think your mistake was not checking in beforehand and then making the drive on blind faith. I would not have left the house without confirmation.
    Yeah in hindsight that would have been right, I just knew I was 40 minutes away. I hated for her to text address at 11:50 for a noon appt, that I had no chance of making at that time. I thought everything seemed good the night before.

    Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and one of us Slept through a scheduled appt? They would be raising hell.

    If she had apologized and taken ANY responsibility it would have been OK and I probably would have rescheduled. But all she said is I'm Sorry you wasted all your time. Fuck that.

  7. #16135
    Quote Originally Posted by DadDillac  [View Original Post]
    Roxy was easy to talk with easy to schedule. Did not respond when asked for address. 2 hours later came back with "I just woke up, long night" I had driven 40 minutes waited 30 minutes and drove 40 minutes back. She wanted to throw all the blame on me claimed she did not waste my time, I wasted my own time.

    Appt was at noon, I did not want her responding at 10 till 12 with an address that it would take me till 1230 to get to, so I got close and waited on address. Should I have done something different? Obviously other than choose another provider.
    I assume you made the appointment the day prior? I think your mistake was not checking in beforehand and then making the drive on blind faith. I would not have left the house without confirmation.

  8. #16134
    Quote Originally Posted by BoJackSugarman  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/lexi-468

    Just curious what everyone's take is on this one.
    Same pictures used with different number in Dallas eros.

  9. #16133

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeards  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...anta/62473981/

    Was feeling a storm coming so heading into the nearest port.

    She is not the same person listed on the ad, way huskier but accomadating. So A+ for effort but D- in matching appearance to ad.
    I have never had much luck on Listcrawler. Never as advertised, always disappointed with something, looks, weight, age, upcharge, rushed.

    Always something.

  10. #16132

    Real orTGTBT

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexi-468

    Just curious what everyone's take is on this one.

  11. #16131

    Not my finest hour

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...anta/62473981/

    Was feeling a storm coming so heading into the nearest port.

    She is not the same person listed on the ad, way huskier but accomadating. So A+ for effort but D- in matching appearance to ad.

  12. #16130

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    You can try Roxxy.

    https://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fem...a/129998616455

    I saw her a couple years ago. She's got a boomin' system, however I found the service to be a bit mediocre. But, I'm a doof and I'm not packing porn star skills or equipment, so maybe I didn't do it for her.
    Roxy was easy to talk with easy to schedule. Did not respond when asked for address. 2 hours later came back with "I just woke up, long night" I had driven 40 minutes waited 30 minutes and drove 40 minutes back. She wanted to throw all the blame on me claimed she did not waste my time, I wasted my own time.

    Appt was at noon, I did not want her responding at 10 till 12 with an address that it would take me till 1230 to get to, so I got close and waited on address. Should I have done something different? Obviously other than choose another provider.

  13. #16129

    Cash only

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    LoveDD, I am sorry for your loss man but that's the purpose of this forum is to help fellow mongers to learn from each other. Plenty of warning on the forum about never EVER use cashapp. Not only for financial loss but more dangerously I'd theft to other LE investigation since you left a digital trail.

    I hope at least you enjoyed your encounter.
    Regardless of AMP's or escorts, or anything cash is the safest way to not leave a trail, and always have exact change, these girls are known for having 2 stashes of cash, one real and one counterfeit, they will give you change back in fake bills, had one try once, I caught it and always had exact change ever since.

  14. #16128

    Never CashApp

    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    How was the date with her overall?
    LoveDD, I am sorry for your loss man but that's the purpose of this forum is to help fellow mongers to learn from each other. Plenty of warning on the forum about never EVER use cashapp. Not only for financial loss but more dangerously I'd theft to other LE investigation since you left a digital trail.

    I hope at least you enjoyed your encounter.

  15. #16127

    Her Number is in the Link

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJames999  [View Original Post]
    Howdy gents, visiting ATL from SC soon and looking to book an appointment with Cake after seeing her pics and the reviews here. Only problem is that she appears to have last posted sometime in March and the ad doesn't have any contact info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks, DJ.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4702857603/1
    The link has her number in it. 470.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape