Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 28076
-
05-22-21 11:57 #14516Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Beautiful young girl Cici
http://adultsearch.com/california/sa...y-rubs/1743573
Cici was a very nice girl, she was very attractive, young. She looks about 25 or so. I believe this place was on Erma Rd. I would call in before to make sure because my memory is a bit hazy.
Inside it's clean and Cici was up front to bring me to the room. I got naked pretty quickly after paying the house fee, awaiting Cici. She gives such a great massage, my god. It was strong, firm and the techniques made my body feel a lot better. She even teased a little bit and got my cock so hard before we flipped over. She offered everything on the other side.
The menu is deep here which is a great thing. I went deep on her, LOL. I sucked on her nipples after an okay CBJ. My cock isn't as sensitive as it used to be. I pounded her in Missionary, had her legs around me. I fucked her in doggy too. Then she got on top of me and rode like a Thai Cowgirl. She loves being on top of my cock, laying her hands on my chest and positioning herself so that she could have a little fun of her own. It felt like she had cum and I blew out like a college dropout in dire need of dorm pussy. What an experience! LOL.
-
05-22-21 00:53 #14515Senior Member

Posts: 68New place in Casa Del Oro
Saw an ad for grand opening and went in this morning on a hunch. VIP massage on Campo rd. Greeted by Ku Ku who introduced me to Yu Yu the"new girl". Young and very pretty. HF was 60 for hr. So so massage but with great teasing. She was not shy and was intent on pleasing me. The owner asked me not to mention anything about extras so I won't, but I left a happy man. Also left a 60 tip. I will return.
-
05-21-21 21:19 #14514Senior Member

Posts: 116I had heard that prices had increased, but I was. 6 for the house and a $. 4 tip for FS. Same as before the lockdown.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 20:11 #14513Banned Member

Posts: 3075As far as I know HH stopped operation 9 plus months ago. I was excited when I saw his report thinking that HH had reopened, but I think his most recent visit was at Aria Spa about a month ago, the rest of his visits were 1. 5 to 2 years ago at various spas pre COVID. I stopped reading after that. The girls that he reviewed probably aren't even there anymore, and things are a lot different with COVID and all the precautions that are in place.
Originally Posted by RoadRunner123
[View Original Post]
I too would like to know if HH is reopened and if he has any recent intel on any of the HH girls.
-
05-21-21 17:54 #14512Regular Member

Posts: 9Is this a recent visit? Like others have already commented, they went out business months ago. If they are really back up, would be great if you could share an address / phone number.
Originally Posted by IDontBelong
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 17:39 #14511Banned Member

Posts: 1001Your review of Mickie (Pine)
What's the damage?
Originally Posted by Pete8911
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 16:03 #14510Senior Member

Posts: 116Pine
Hey guys, no big report but I've seen a couple of requests here and I have been curious myself. I went to Pine this past Saturday and they now have a sign in sheet. After putting my illegible name and fake phone number, I went in like usual. Gave name and pin and they sent in Mickie. She was ok, not the best or the worst girl I've ever had there. This was more of a first visit here after covid. I had to keep my mask on the entire time which was a bit uncomfortable laying on my stomach. Flipped and she took off her mask for the BJ and switched to the CG. Hope the logistical info is helpful.
-
05-21-21 11:58 #14509Regular Member

Posts: 19LL massage
Checked out LL massage on PV road. Was greeted by Tutu, 35 why / o big tits. Massage was kind of weak and she did it over a sheet. Light teasing didn't really touch anything just went around the area. HJ for the finish she was kind of akward which is weird because its never really awkward with me. She didn't want to strip even for an extra tip, (said she doesn't do that) I've seen reviews on here saying they got FS from this place so YMMV. Ended up paying 40/40 for the Hhr. Overall experience 4/10 wouldn't go back.
Mr. Dickerdown.
-
05-20-21 16:39 #14508Senior Member

Posts: 252Is it located by Mission Valley?
Originally Posted by IDontBelong
[View Original Post]
2667 Camino del Rio S #113.
San Diego, CA 92108.
-
05-20-21 15:46 #14507Regular Member

Posts: 24True
Yup, I understand my reviews, except for the Aria one, are quite dated. I was mostly offering the HH experiences out of curiosity. Their website still exists, I heard they had moved locations, and then some of the girls went to Soft Touch, which also seems to have slowed down. It all confuses me. I was also kind of reminiscing and trying to figure out if any 'businesses' like HH still operate. And above all- what happened to those tables!? Haha. I'll work on posting more relevant things.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:40 #14506Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for your 2 recent posts. I know we all appreciate intel on where the hot spots and girls are, but I believed HH has been out of the game for over 9 months. Unless you know if / where Giselle or the other HH girls are working / what sites they are advertising on then none of us can enjoy this experience. If you have any recent encounters you can share we would all appreciate it! Thank you!
Originally Posted by IDontBelong
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:32 #14505Banned Member

Posts: 20I bet the girls would appreciate a Hygiene Forum
Hell, I might get some extras from the girls if they knew who I was!
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 23:13 #14504Senior Member

Posts: 278I saw ivy a few days ago and my experience was similar. I didn't push too much since dit was my first time but she seemed willing to shed some clothing on return visits. She was wearing a thin dress and allowed plenty of roaming while she finished me off. She continued to edge me after I popped until she was satisfied she got every drop out. Solid 60/60 spot.
Originally Posted by NamotuMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 21:21 #14503Regular Member

Posts: 24Follow up
I forgot to mention Heavenly Hands. I kind of considered them not a true AMP, but anyway. Went twice. Really great service both times with the full nude and body slide option. Those were great body rubs too. No shyness, full views, maximum contact. Had a chick named Giselle the second time. Australian chick, super hot. Both times I went, they had the milking tables. Now THAT was a sensation. Extra blood rushing to where you wanted it, no need to awkwardly lift your hips to grant access while face down, etc. I am pretty unclear on what happened to HH or those tables. It looked like there was an attempt to keep it going for a bit, but it seems to have faded into obscurity. I have never heard of anyone else with one.
Also I meant to apologize for not contributing for so long. And again, thanks to those who do.
-
05-19-21 19:19 #14502Regular Member

Posts: 24First timer
Long time lurker, first time poster! I'm not the most active in the AMP scene, but here are a few experiences I have had. All were 1 hr sessions.
KS Spa- first place I ever went, about two years ago. I went back about 1. 5 yrs ago and had the same experience. 40/40 IIRC and the providers were late 30's / early 40's. Yoga pants with armor up top. OTC touching only. I got good massages and acceptable HE both times. Don't feel the need to go back.
Convoy massage- probably 2 yrs ago now. 40/40. I got a larger, but young chick who was very shy. OTC touching only. Great technique, lots of teasing. Good ending. I would think it would be more fun with a less shy provider.
Convoy massage and body care- 1. 5 yrs ago. 40/40. Standard experience. Pretty, young chick, limited access. She actually asked me to not touch her until the HE portion because it interfered with her ability to massage. That is pride in one's work! It wasn't awkward and I appreciated her saying it.
Z's- 3 x, at least 1. 5 yrs ago. Don't remember the chick I had the first time, Eva once, then Anna and an unnamed helper just for the HE portion. 40/40 except for the 40/80 for the tandem HE. First chick was good, Eva was awesome, and Anna was kind of lackluster. But she did shove her tits in my face and stare me down while the other chick finished me off. So that was really cool.
Diamond (La Mesa) - 1. 5 yrs ago. 40/40, Eva. She is so great. Standard high quality massage and continual grabbing of my hands to put them on her. I asked for a Russian finish and she obliged.
Aria- about a month ago. 100/90. Idk her name. Early 40's I'd guess. No ass, nice rack, acted young. She put her tongue on, and slightly in, my back exit without me asking or discussing. That was pretty neat. On the flip, she stripped and negotiations began. I was excused for not bringing enough money on my first visit. Honestly, had I known the price structure, I would not have gone in the first place. HF+160 is apparently the expectation. Anyway, got a CBJ and lasted all of 10 seconds. Haha. I guess that made up for my lack of funds.
I will post some other reviews on the Independent forum. Thanks to those who share information!










Reply With Quote




