Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 31847
-
05-23-21 16:09 #20372Regular Member

Posts: 1Olive Sun
Has anyone seen Olive I want to make an appointment but have not seen any reviews on her which is surprising for how see look.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...3011.htm?cat=1
-
05-23-21 14:43 #20371Senior Member

Posts: 201Beware Paigeexx
I posted this on the SA blog and feel strongly enough to repost a short warning about Paigeexx Ripoff and much worse!! Little head almost won but a in the know hobbyist in Tampa knew of her from a bad history? She is working out of Comfort Inn on Demombreum? Please be Safe guys V.
-
05-22-21 22:41 #20370Senior Member

Posts: 340Nikki
Go see her! You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
No attitude, no dope, no drama and great skills.
-
05-22-21 17:56 #20369Senior Member

Posts: 176Carrie
Uses cold lotion for the rub and cold baby wipes for clean up. A one hour session will last 25 minutes if you are lucky.
Originally Posted by JbyTheBeach
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 16:59 #20368Senior Member

Posts: 293I haven't seen her. Might have to partake. GPS is a huge problem nowadays. I'd be willing to bet GPS is endemic in middle TN.
Originally Posted by SoiCowboy100
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 16:46 #20367Senior Member

Posts: 68Spring Hill
Has anyone seen these ladies posting in Spring Hill?
https://nashville.rubratings.com/226300
https://nashville.rubratings.com/225146
-
05-22-21 16:34 #20366Senior Member

Posts: 175Carries touch.
I have posted about Carrie as have others. Use the search function and read my unchanged review.
Originally Posted by JbyTheBeach
[View Original Post]
Hardly.
-
05-22-21 11:03 #20365Banned Member

Posts: 555Nope
It has been elaborated on. All you have to do is use the search bar New guy. Or your other option is go pay your dues.
Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 09:53 #20364Senior Member

Posts: 357If you book her on eros, it goes up $10: https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...8438.htm?cat=1.
Originally Posted by Megatn2
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 22:38 #20363Senior Member

Posts: 156Any info?
Can you elaborate on your experience good sir?
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 19:27 #20362Senior Member

Posts: 449Searching is your friend
Welcome! If you'd use the search bar, you'd find an answer for yourself quite quickly.
Originally Posted by JbyTheBeach
[View Original Post]
In any case, she's legit, but whether you pay for a QV or an hour she tries to get you out of there ASAP so anything past a qv is wasted money.
-
05-21-21 19:14 #20361Senior Member

Posts: 200I was told it is the same Santana mentioned in rip-offs.
Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 19:07 #20360Senior Member

Posts: 189Santana
Would this be the same Santana mentioned in the rip-off reports? Humm.
Originally Posted by BoredBeyond
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 18:09 #20359Senior Member

Posts: 107Ling ling and Santana
Can someone share Ling Ling and Santana's contact info or link? Can't find them on the usual sites. Sounds like my cup of tea.
-
05-21-21 16:30 #20358Senior Member

Posts: 340Nikki lace
I know everyone has a different experience with a provider but I spent several hours with Nikki last night for the second time.
She stays in very nice hotels which is always a huge plus, she is always on time and communication is great.
She has a rocking body and I can truthfully say I haven't had so much fun with someone since Abby Jones and Eden Franko days.
I have no patience for 20 something junkies who think their pussies are golden and who ghost people all the time.
For me Nikki is a breath of fresh air with a wide open menu.
She is a rarity in the Nashville scene.
Treat her nice and respectfully and you will be rewarded by a woman who wants to make you happy.
I have no reason to seek out other providers.
Nikki is awesome!










Reply With Quote





