Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,131 to 20,145 of 41288
-
05-21-21 14:48 #21158Regular Member

Posts: 9Lolo is?! How are you guys seeing who this dude is raw dogging without giving money??
Originally Posted by Grune
[View Original Post]
I'd like to know who to be careful of without subscribing to the crap LOL.
-
05-21-21 11:54 #21157Senior Member

Posts: 653She has a great back side but those photos are very likely super touched up with photo shop. But the serious question is does she provide good service cause she could have as great as a body but if she's that type that says don't touch me here and a laundry list of dos and do nots for 500 coins for 10 minutes no thanks.
Originally Posted by BigPun3225
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 09:01 #21156Senior Member

Posts: 559[Deleted by Admin]
-
05-21-21 06:54 #21155Senior Member

Posts: 260Hartley
I'd beat money she is back in the game in a month or two! They usually always are!
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 02:05 #21154Senior Member

Posts: 242I say don't do it. Saw her a few times and she says she wants a regular. First time was ok but her vag has such a bad smell that I could t even stay hard the next few times. I'm pretty sure she is missing some teeth.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 23:51 #21153Senior Member

Posts: 419Lolo
She looked about dead just a few days ago. It's really bad. She needs to check herself into rehab ASAP. Never saw her before and went off prior positive reviews. Important reminder there is a shelf life for these reviews. Drugs can really drag people down quick.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 23:07 #21152Senior Member

Posts: 286I was lucky to have takin a nice video with her; I miss her every time that I view it. But wishing her the best, if what why'll are saying is true.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 22:46 #21151Regular Member

Posts: 17Fell asleep mid dream
Had an interesting dream with Ariel. First agreed on a time. Took 20 minutes longer. Room looked like it was 3 feet thick with clothes. Didn't start off bad. BBBJ. But started going slower, and slower, and stop. I asked if she was ok. Nothing. Grabbed her head and she woke up. Said keep going. Ended up dreaming about what it was like on top and exploded.
May repeat down the road. Just odd though.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/894935346732
-
05-20-21 22:40 #21150Senior Member

Posts: 299Probably a monger
It wouldn't surprise me if her bf is a fellow hobbyist. These fish are always asking if I want a gf or how great of a gf they'd make someone one day. One things for sure, they get plenty of experience in the sheets and eventually retire from their trade. Hopefully, she found what she's looking for and wish her the best of luck.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 22:04 #21149Senior Member

Posts: 477VallyXOXO
Is a local stripper who also has an Only Fans page, she looks great in pics but not as good in person and thinks she is way hotter than she is, Which I guess compared to our local STG Swans who found their way online she is, but she just doesn't do it for me after her pestering me to buy her drinks at the Gold Club and getting mad when I didn't want a lap dance.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
http://thevallyxoxo.com/
-
05-20-21 21:31 #21148Senior Member

Posts: 456Agreed, looking forward to my appointment.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 21:22 #21147Senior Member

Posts: 26I had fun times with her when she was skinner. Wouldn't mind seeing her again when she's thick. Do you have a name for her OF? If so PM me.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 19:33 #21146Senior Member

Posts: 260I agree
I agree 100% I hope she does get back to her old self soon!
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 19:11 #21145Senior Member

Posts: 113Agree
I agree with this, my last visit with her in April I swear I seen mens clothing in her room. Man she was so much fun. Wish her the best, but my selfish side hope she returns.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 17:43 #21144Senior Member

Posts: 316Nicole
That's all I needed to hear. I appreciate you!
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





