Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 743 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 243 643 693 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 793 843 1243 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    She is a ***** and waaay over priced. Service is good though. I think she only has a mirror from the chest up and doesn't realize that she has a huge gut and that doesn't warrant the high price and attitude.
    I don't understand why she has such an attitude. I didn't experience it but can tell it is there. Perhaps the years have done her in!? Like you said service was good. Granted, it has been several years but there was no gut back then. That price is definitely out of whack but if she is getting it, good for her. I know I will not be paying it to her nor any other girl.

  2. #13894
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's bullshit. I'm big and had no issue going deep and also she gave me bbj and yes bbbfs but no cip. I know she wanted to charge extra so maybe she saying all that for extra.
    You might thing you're big LOL. That's good for you then, she might be wore out from doing this shit or caught something & changed shit up. The girl is sexy & can throw it but she definitely cannot take a pounding if you're above average. I don't give a fuck what you have to say, she could not take it and I know that first hand.

  3. #13893

    Italian and Irish Princess

    Has anyone had experience with Italian and Irish Princess.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/741476851309

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #13892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, nice girl & looks exactly like her photos. Only issue is if you're on the bigger side she's really tight & can't really take it hard. Also everything is covered & she wouldn't budge on that yet. Personally don't know if I'll see her again for those reasons but she's definitely one of the best looking girls out there right now.
    That's bullshit. I'm big and had no issue going deep and also she gave me bbj and yes bbbfs but no cip. I know she wanted to charge extra so maybe she saying all that for extra.

  5. #13891

    Day time

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0463  [View Original Post]
    I prefer older ladies, I contacted her and damn, she immediately gives me a HUGE attitude!

    I am always very polite, maybe she got up on the wrong side of the bed, who knows!

    Does anyone know of a nice older lady?
    She is a ***** and waaay over priced. Service is good though. I think she only has a mirror from the chest up and doesn't realize that she has a huge gut and that doesn't warrant the high price and attitude.

  6. #13890
    Saw her yesterday, nice girl & looks exactly like her photos. Only issue is if you're on the bigger side she's really tight & can't really take it hard. Also everything is covered & she wouldn't budge on that yet. Personally don't know if I'll see her again for those reasons but she's definitely one of the best looking girls out there right now.

  7. #13889

    Day Time Shenanigans. Wants 400 and has a HUGE attitude.

    I prefer older ladies, I contacted her and damn, she immediately gives me a HUGE attitude!

    I am always very polite, maybe she got up on the wrong side of the bed, who knows!

    Does anyone know of a nice older lady?

  8. #13888
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I saw her that same day, I had no issues but was thinking it was too tight of street / neighborhood for her to be hosting out of. Phew glad I made it out with no hassles.

  9. #13887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Nope. She use to be $100,150 and $200. Now she's $140 qv. So she won't see me again.

  10. #13886

    Has anyone seen Nikki aka Nicole recently?


  11. #13885

    That third one

    Looks A LOT like the red head ROB that wss working out of cf.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWill321  [View Original Post]
    This report isn't because I have seen this person but contacted them multiple times but just to raise awareness of an odd situation.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/380877527984

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/430591825154

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/233895570994

    All 3 of these seemingly different women are posting from the same phone number. I have gotten a fairly reasonable response each time I have messaged when I do actually get a response. Has anyone actually seen the person behind the phone?

  12. #13884

    Blackstone Widow

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnManning  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. I just read the write up. I knew it was a bad idea for her to be working in that neighbourhood! The neighbours in a nice area like that aren't going to put up with that!
    Yep got busted!!

    https://jgpr.net/2021/05/11/blacksto...investigation/

  13. #13883

    Country Girl Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I made a report two weeks ago. Heavy demons, would avoid. But she still has daily ads on stg.
    She posted on STG about a week ago stating last chance to see her before she goes in for surgery and would be out of commission for awhile.

  14. #13882
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby1653  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from or seen her lately. Vanished?
    I made a report two weeks ago. Heavy demons, would avoid. But she still has daily ads on stg.

  15. #13881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    2 different mongers reported that the red head had one of the worst smelling kittys ever.
    No the red head was my mistake. I was asking If anyone saw her and by accident I had the wrong link for her. The red head was great. She's in Warwick and host with Melanie. I had great time with her and was very laid back. But the snow bunny is the nastiest hoe ever. That's the one to stay away from.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape