The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 852 902 1302 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 26401
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14386
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Here you go! I personaly never tried but she does have great reviews (composed by her). Let us know how it was.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandramilwaukee
    She's been using that picture for about 10 yrs, or better.

  2. #14385
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachynn  [View Original Post]
    Sh is a very nice, time and fun, she enjoys her work. She is less than average in looks.
    I saw her once about a decade ago and that summed up that experience. I drove out to Johnson's Creek to see her about 5 years later and I'm still shell shocked by the experience. She was terrible. Rushed, shitty attitude, not processing the world around her in a sane fashion and worse looking than before.

  3. #14384

    Jacki and Alyssa


  4. #14383

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    Yes unfortunately when the hunger strikes, most all common sense goes out the window for so many.

    The BS out of area # tho is a huge flashing neon sign that she WILL rip you off. The TGTBT photos is another neon sign.

    It does not matter about the who what when why where how. The provider absolutely unequivocally absolutely will 100% will rip you off if given the chance. Even when not given the chance.

    And in no way shape or form should she use her body legitimately when she is making by far more than a small fortune by ripping you off.

    Never never ever ever to the billionth power believe anything promised, written, expressed, told or even experienced by you or someone else. EVER!.
    It's unfortunate that you feel this way. Clearly you are scheduling with the wrong people. Because they are not all like that. And I know that for a fact.

  5. #14382

    Less than average looks

    Is an understatement. I reviewed her a little while ago. Let's just say that I am not surprised she is in Tennessee a lot. Charges way more than she is worth, but if you have no other options.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachynn  [View Original Post]
    Sh is a very nice, time and fun, she enjoys her work. She is less than average in looks.

  6. #14381
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Here you go! I personally never tried but she does have great reviews (composed by her). Let us know how it was.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandramilwaukee
    Sh is a very nice, time and fun, she enjoys her work. She is less than average in looks.

  7. #14380

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by MilMong  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Delafield soon and wondered. Anyone know providers between Delafield and Johnson Creek? Not much on stg that I can see.
    Here you go! I personaly never tried but she does have great reviews (composed by her). Let us know how it was.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexandramilwaukee

  8. #14379

    Stop paying deposits you SIMPS!

    I messaged 8 adds today all of which were deposit scams! Unless it's a high end, well reviewed provider, deposit=scam period point blank no matter what your little head says.

  9. #14378

    Anything west?

    Visiting Delafield soon and wondered. Anyone know providers between Delafield and Johnson Creek? Not much on stg that I can see.

  10. #14377

    School is out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    I was about to give up on my atf after two months of hearing that she couldn't see me because of school until she called me today wanting to get together. Apparently school ended and she is ready to get back in the saddle. So if anyone else is having trouble hooking up with this lady, try try again.
    Most final exams are this week according to the intern at my work. Last time I seen Kirby was at a apt off Hawley. The place was a complete pigsty but the service was above average. Funny I remeber a broken washing machine in the middle of the living room like where whoever was moving it gave up. Anyway enjoy Kirby hopefully her and I can touch base once again. She is a cutie. Thanks and be safe.

  11. #14376

    Kirby

    I was about to give up on my atf after two months of hearing that she couldn't see me because of school until she called me today wanting to get together. Apparently school ended and she is ready to get back in the saddle. So if anyone else is having trouble hooking up with this lady, try try again.

  12. #14375

    Jennifer on Eros

    Anyone seen Jennifer off Eros? Had an appointment setup with her and just curious if you got the same B S story??

    Let me know.

  13. #14374

    Cherry Pie

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I was communicating with this one but before I agree to meet here I was searching the forum doing different checks of her name I can't find anything has anybody had any experience with this cherry pie?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/737268673911

    I've did cherrypie* nothing, I did cherry*pie* still nothing she gave a good price but IDK.
    You don't need the asterisks. Just go to the search thread option by the page numbers and type "Cherry Pie", you'll get numerous hits. Short story, don't waste your time.

    HS.

  14. #14373
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I was communicating with this one but before I agree to meet here I was searching the forum doing different checks of her name I can't find anything has anybody had any experience with this cherry pie?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/737268673911

    I've did cherrypie* nothing, I did cherry*pie* still nothing she gave a good price but IDK.
    I tried to work something out with her but she went radio silent on me a few weeks ago.

  15. #14372
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/817549708668

    Well the big head got the best of me and set up a date with Lexxxy. She does require a deposit $60.00. I sent it. She gave me a hotel and when I got there a ask for the room number which she gave me. This hotel requires a room key to access the guest room floors so I was stuck in the lobby. Numerous texts to her went unanswered.

    Pretty much all the reviews are terrible but well we're all looking for the one unicorn out there and maybe just maybe.

    She did ask if I wanted to pay the balance $90.00 via PayPal or cash. At least I had cash so I'm not out any addl funds.

    It's a shame that with her looks and body she could make a small fortune.

    Oh well. Lesson learned.
    This is definitely not the Sammi from BP a few years ago that drove a red GMC she crashed, on the other site I see someone said she was a dead fish and about right on, another thinks people are making stuff up and have a right to there own opinion, I probably lucked out if you want to call it that since I've seen her many times but wanted a deposit on our next meet and almost did, she is the girl in the pics so it's to bad she's choosing to rip off guys hard earned cash, the silver lining for others is you reporting it here and hopefully word gets around, eventually here, Madison and Corpus Christi will be wise to her BS, plenty here saw her back then and had the wettest BBBJ ever, absolutely needed a towel, she was like a dream all dressed up in her heeled black boots, I wouldn't trust her at all anymore and hope no one takes the bait again, I wouldn't feel sorry for a second if someone turns the table on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape