Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 881 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 931 981 1381 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 27822
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14622

    TNA Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about this one as well. She was on TNA for a hot minute but I can't find her profile now and she wasn't using "Kennedy" on TNA. I also can't find her OF page that she mentions.
    This is her profile on tna: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?93311-Kennedy1488.

    I was able to find it quickly because I remembered the numbers associated with her (hopefully) extremely unpopular political views.

  2. #14621

    Belongs here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethoes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....E-CLEAN-INCALL!-Your-Secret-Pleasure-Princess%26%23128081%3 B-VIPOPTION%26%23128139%3 B-206-850-4810.

    Had the opportunity to hook up with Aphrodite over the weekend. I can confirm BB is available for 3 roses and 1 rose tip. She is a beautiful girl that has a substance abuse problem. When I arrived at her apartment, which was a mess, she was definitely on something. She had previous missed a scheduled appointment with me. Said she lost her phone!

    She has the potential to be an amazing provider, but she needs to clean up. She has a great body but it is all marked up. Good luck guys! I probably will not repeat at this time.
    My visit with her has been cip but never greek. She is always high and isn't much into it. Talks shifty stuff and kills a lot of time. Not my repeat anymore but if someone wants to she is honest. Great body minus track marks.

  3. #14620

    European Goddess

    Does anyone know where European Goddess go. She was great too and belonged here.

  4. #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her?

    I thought I remember seeing her name here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Girl-in-Town-!-Get-yourself-a-dose-of-Peach-%26%23128139%3 B-Passionate-and-Refreshing- (360) -818-4361%26%238236%3 B.
    She belongs here and my experience with her has always been bb cip. I even had cia a couple years ago. Her rates goes up sometimes but usually no extras for me.

  5. #14618

    Kennedy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a tight body but a MILF so who knows. Thanks for the feedback if you have any feel free to PM me or respond here whatever you're comfortable with.

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...t/230535968146
    I was wondering about this one as well. She was on TNA for a hot minute but I can't find her profile now and she wasn't using "Kennedy" on TNA. I also can't find her OF page that she mentions.

  6. #14617

    PNWPeaches

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her?

    I thought I remember seeing her name here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Girl-in-Town-!-Get-yourself-a-dose-of-Peach-%26%23128139%3 B-Passionate-and-Refreshing- (360) -818-4361%26%238236%3 B.
    Yes she belongs here and has been mentioned here before. No MSOG from what I remember.

  7. #14616

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    This guy embodies everything I fucking hate about TNA. This fucking idiot just perpetuates those goddamn safety whoręs and claims to love that. He's also all about getting to know the goddamn whres after nutting once. Goddamnit. I'm so mad at this guy for being a little bītch and not only accepting but encouraging the whres on TNA to provide awful covered service.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?525646-Sojupop1136
    That fucking cuck got banned. That's so fucking funny that a guy who every provider on TNA should love because he writes glowing reviews for terrible CBJ and Cfs and pays insane amounts for it still got fed to the wolves. That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Defend awful service and even say you enjoy it then still get banned. It's so fucking funny.

  8. #14615

    Extremely nice

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Jana is a nice person and activities are covered.
    She is really nice and worth it covered.

  9. #14614

    Jana Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon  [View Original Post]
    Looking for mature bb provider anyone have any experience with any of the following = all on TNA.

    Jana Johnson.

    Lula Wild. See recent report. How long ago was meeting?

    Beatrix Bliss. Very mature.

    Thanks.

    Getting back in to hobby after a long break so any recommendation would be helpful.
    Jana is a nice person and activities are covered.

  10. #14613

    PNWPeaches

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    She just recently told me the same thing. I have seen her twice and got CIP with no up charge both times.

    Has anyone had recent experience with her that didn't require extra fee? I might try it one more time and just see if I get lucky. She is super hot and has great energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    When she was in Portland, her incall place was really close to me. The first session was great GFE session. In 2nd session, BBFS just happened without any discussion. When I saw her a 3rd time, she said she didn't do BBFS normally and only did it because she didn't have condoms that time. On top of that, she wanted extra fee for MSOG which didn't happen previously. Not sure if she got GPS or what but never saw her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her?

    I thought I remember seeing her name here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Girl-in-Town-!-Get-yourself-a-dose-of-Peach-%26%23128139%3 B-Passionate-and-Refreshing- (360) -818-4361%26%238236%3 B.
    No personal experience but seems like it is on the table but sometimes with an upsell sometimes not. No MSOG.

  11. #14612

    Lula Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon  [View Original Post]
    Looking for mature bb provider anyone have any experience with any of the following = all on TNA.

    Jana Johnson.

    Lula Wild. See recent report. How long ago was meeting?

    Beatrix Bliss. Very mature.

    Thanks.

    Getting back in to hobby after a long break so any recommendation would be helpful.
    Last meet with Lula was maybe a year ago.

  12. #14611

    PNWPeaches Pandora

    Any info on her?

    I thought I remember seeing her name here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Girl-in-Town-!-Get-yourself-a-dose-of-Peach-%26%23128139%3 B-Passionate-and-Refreshing- (360) -818-4361%26%238236%3 B.

  13. #14610

    Jana johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyCalhoon  [View Original Post]
    Looking for mature bb provider anyone have any experience with any of the following = all on TNA.

    Jana Johnson.

    Lula Wild. See recent report. How long ago was meeting?

    Beatrix Bliss. Very mature.

    Thanks.

    Getting back in to hobby after a long break so any recommendation would be helpful.
    You're getting bb from her? I could only get a few strokes every time then cover up or listen to her complain. This was after clean tests too.

  14. #14609
    Quote Originally Posted by AACheese  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations that I can get for good service providers?
    I sometimes think the best recommendation is to go someplace other than western washington. Prices are getting higher all the time and the services fewer and far between. GPS everywhere you look.

  15. #14608

    MILF's

    Looking for mature bb provider anyone have any experience with any of the following = all on TNA.

    Jana Johnson.

    Lula Wild. See recent report. How long ago was meeting?

    Beatrix Bliss. Very mature.

    Thanks.

    Getting back in to hobby after a long break so any recommendation would be helpful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape