Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 24055
-
05-20-21 16:15 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 61Any follow up?
Might give her a try depending where she's at.
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 15:49 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 631Seeking Arrangements
Found a girl in Seeking Arrangements who was pregnant over a year ago. I creampie her a few times. It's out there you just have to look around.
P.S.: delete and block her number, because she kept asking for money. So don't msg me for it.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 12:54 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 267Wrong Samantha
Because the original message had no link, I thought you were talking about the Asian Samantha that several of us know, not the nycgirl one you know. The Orange County website, which is down now, used the same photos as CVIP. The TER number for her in OC is 357607 and is still active.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:16 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 225Response to Are you sure?
I can't be 100% positive, but here's what I know. When I found her on TER I was able to see some pics and general information available. Today I saw someone who last saw her 12+ years ago posted this website for her: http://www.nycgirl.net. The pics on this website are the same as those I saw on TER. The other thing is that I'd last spoken with her on the phone before COVID-19 hit. I'm sure when I contacted her recently it was the same woman. So my conclusion is that this is really Samantha. And my memory of when I was a TER member and read her full reviews, other guys commented on her age being in the 50 ties. So if she told a guy who posted recently that she's 60, that also fits. The pics of her on http://www.nycgirl.net are old, but IMHO for a GLIF she looks darn good. Then again, I'm in my 70 ties.
Originally Posted by HardanFast
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
-
05-20-21 08:09 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 169Sam
My landscaper has visited a couple of time over the last 2 years. She's a cool gilf. Easy to talk to and good consistent service. Pics are about 20+ years old, but she's upfront about it. He said the price point is consistent with the service. She good in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Xquisitely4
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 07:32 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 114I imagine not. Almost all escorts require a condom because they don't want an STD.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 06:01 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 549Tyson Girls
Does anyone know what happened to Tyson Girls? I used them twice and now it looks like the site is gone. DM if you prefer that.
-
05-19-21 17:18 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 253Do the pregos allow BBFS?
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 16:50 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 2686Skeptical about Pregnant Mary
Her phone number has no other results, and pix on Eros on not easily searched. She literally showed up out of nowhere with no history. Also, I called and she wants $400/ hour, but could do a half for $250.
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
Here's another "pregnant Mary" with a different phone number.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...heart/37262609
-
05-19-21 15:03 #13126Senior Member

Posts: 31Update
Just spoke with her. Sounds nice. She asked me how old I was and when I told her I'm 35 she was like "you know I'm 60 right? I told her I didn't know but thanked her for the update. She's more GILF age than MILF age to me. I do like Caucasian MILFs but guess there aren't too many here.
Originally Posted by Xquisitely4
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 13:52 #13125Senior Member

Posts: 28Cp
The # on the agency website is the correct one. The number on TER reviews is outdated.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
05-19-21 10:20 #13124Senior Member

Posts: 172My mistake now even more not credible
BB.
Thanks for the correction. My old brain got lost in the status of those that replied to the original. With 4 posts, this is even more not credible with this limited cryptic review. It can be heading to a bad outcome for those that tried.
HD29.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 07:51 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 114Any info?
Anyone have info on her? I definitely want to try this fetish once, don't see it available often.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...?cat=6208&wn=1
Also I saw Madison last week. I love seeing her. Always a great time, very friendly and aims to please. BBBJ, multiple positions, great DATY, msog.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
05-18-21 22:10 #13122Senior Member

Posts: 108Thank you! I am new to the area still learning the lay of the land. I have been to plenty no motel in other area where I lived.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
I just found it incredibly odd that 8 out of 9 ladies are staying at the same place.
-
05-18-21 21:55 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 2686The reviewer is not a senior
BadPitt only has 4 reviews.
Originally Posted by HarleyDude29
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




