Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 9447
-
05-23-21 15:19 #2172Banned Member

Posts: 713Yes Bella will return May 26 and stay longer. Yes I saw Tina and she is a sweetheart. Spinner type thin body with MM C boobs. Pretty face and nice service. You would have to text Cris to make an appointment. $240 1 hour BBBJ and CFS.
Originally Posted by Waab182
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
05-23-21 13:10 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 285Minka
Not the person in the pictures, but I wasn't disappointed. Low-40's Asian lady. Niiiice, slim, toned body. Beautiful skin. She did eat my ass for about 10 min. Not my thing, but I let her go at it just for giggles. Reminded me of Cherry. LOL.
Tight body, tight pussy. I could have came in the bag, but I don't visit these places for CFS. I had her lay on the edge of the bed. I skull fucked her BBBJ until CIM. Would repeat a few times. Likely very soon, but no rim job.
Booker even gave me info for other agencies in LA and OC. This will be a fun summer.
-
05-22-21 22:53 #2170Senior Member

Posts: 177That links goes to a new girl Tina now. Pics look good. Have you seen her yet? And does this agency require any screening?
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 15:47 #2169Senior Member

Posts: 329SDAG vs FEC screening
I think SDAG is a stricter on their screening than FEC, but having your foot in the door w / FEC should hopefully make screening w / SDAG a little easier. Good luck!
Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 14:28 #2168Senior Member

Posts: 285Agencies
I finally got in with FEC. Is SDAG much harder to get into if they see a safety rating from FEC?
-
05-20-21 12:12 #2167Senior Member

Posts: 329Hit / Miss Reviews
True. It's more than personal taste, there's also the like-mindedness of the hobbyist to consider. I've talked to others in the past and people are all in this scene for different reasons. I'll weigh more heavily the review of a like-minded hobbyist w / similar tastes, than one who's in it for different reasons, if that makes sense.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:44 #2166Banned Member

Posts: 3075This is where I look to see who the reviewers are. If they are reviewers I've seen post often and their intel / reviews are consistent, and they share similar tastes that I have then I will schedule with a provider that catches my eye.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 02:34 #2165Senior Member

Posts: 329Baby
The last two responses highlight my point about the reviews being hit or miss. LOL.
-
05-19-21 23:28 #2164Senior Member

Posts: 278She is hot and loves to fuck LOL. Pics are about as accurate as they're going to get (minus the usual adjustments). She a chatty one but makes good conversation. She also LOVES food. Recommend some of your local favorites and she'll be your buddy for life. I named a couple of restaurants and she plugged them into her Yelp right then and there and lit up when she saw the menu 😂 cheers mate. My only gripe was we had to cut out session about 10 minutes short. Message from the booker post appt.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
" Ok sorry about that she told me you was too big for her so that's why she has to end it a little bit early sorry".
Even with that, I'd still see her again bc she was that much fun / hot / sexy / skilled etc. Baby is top 3 from FEC for me. Bunny and Jasmine round out my top 3 for inquiring minds.
-
05-19-21 22:55 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 77I saw Baby, she was just ok, nothing special. Opted for BB and she just kinda laid there, wasn't very interactive. What was kinda off putting was that she was doing something on her phone while giving me a massage, to the point where she'd stop moving her hand.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 22:15 #2162Banned Member

Posts: 904Is this her?
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 21:37 #2161Banned Member

Posts: 904True that. Pics that are representative seem to be the norm. These three ladies are most certainly different and SDAG has done wonders to remove any watermarks on the photos. Thanks for waking up the little brain.
Originally Posted by Apharmd
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 18:35 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 329Baby
Baby's had a fair bit of coverage, as she's been here several times within the last year. I personally haven't seen her, but the reviews I've seen were hit / miss. Some lavish her w / praise, and some had less than stellar experiences, so I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that if you do see her, treat her like you're trying to make a good impression, instead of just treating her like a fuckdoll. That's just my observation, having read a chunk of her reviews.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 18:06 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 144Sure, a lot of Asian women look similar. I just assume SDAG pics are fake at this point and I don't really care as long as pics are representative of body type and service is good. But using the same model for all 3 ads is just lazy.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
Kiko - https://mrcong.com/ugirls-u424-mei-ti-65-anh/4/.
Zora - https://mrcong.com/ugirls-u424-mei-ti-65-anh/.
Jinx - https://mrcong.com/ugirls-ai-you-wu-...mei-ti-35-anh/.
-
05-19-21 16:53 #2158Banned Member

Posts: 1001ALL Asians Look alike
https://www.lacortenews.com/n/cnn-ru...-masters-story
Originally Posted by Apharmd
[View Original Post]
https://imgur.com/pIvKZxD
Most women, asians or whatever look the same with a dick in their mouths.












Reply With Quote




