Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21123
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Tiffany recently? There used to be a lot of chatter about her a couple years ago, some good some bad, but haven't seen anything about her lately. I really like tall super thin gals with open menus and was wondering if she's worth a visit? PM me if you'd like. Thanks JD.
    I saw her off St. John's bluff a few months ago she was skinny and a god lay. Nice also. If she were close still repeat.

  2. #21122
    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    I read a review that she wants 120 for a QV and won't budge from it. But times may have changed since then. Doesn't hurt to hit her up and ask.
    Yeah 120 qv 160 for half. Fing crazy.

  3. #21121

    Hartley

    Any news on Hartley? Saw her a couple of weeks ago; now dead silence.

  4. #21120

    Thank you

    Long time dreamer, found this site not to long ago. You all are a blessing. I started about 50 pages back and worked my way to 1. Thank you all. For keeping things safe. I'd had a fair share or bad dreams. Wish I found this site many moons ago.

    Any Northside tips PM me.

    HoseSlinger.

  5. #21119

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So I recently met up with Rachel and she's now drug free and doing great. She could use a few of her old regulars to help her out as she's lost her regular job. She's currently living on her own in an apartment in Riverside. Any senior members that would like her number msg me.
    I haven't seen her in years but damn she lost a ton of weight. Are you sure she's ok?

  6. #21118
    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that is what I thought, she looked real good when I first met her but not so much now. She keeps it up she will be dead in a year 2 tops.
    She's showing up in videos with that OF dude hush I think.

  7. #21117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebub01  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hungout with this naughty young woman?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/968358229863
    I read a review that she wants 120 for a QV and won't budge from it. But times may have changed since then. Doesn't hurt to hit her up and ask.

  8. #21116

    You are not lying

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    LOL she used to be a swan out by hooterville never saw any positive posts about her. Nor was she my type but that has to be the most disappointing booty I've ever seen. You got to be real down bad to mess with that.
    I only seen her for spit shine service only. She is uglier in person. Yet gives really good head LOL. Yet her body is -10/100. Nice girl never gave me any trouble, but it's clear she hitting the needle a little to much. First time I seen her, she didn't look that bad, like cute in a ugly dog way. Good personality. More chunkier. This was years ago, she was staying in a house in a real nice gated community. Then she went downhill looks got hell of worst. Which surprised me, didn't know it could get worst than that. Then I stopped when she started to look like this. And catching attitude for no reason.

    Which surprised the hell out of me when I seen a senior member give her a raving review, about tearing the cave walls down, and she had a nice body LOL. The lord did not pull no stops with the ugly stick. To each their own I guess LOL.

    A little edit: but another plus was she was a pimp for some girls for a little bit. One was good as hell, 9/10. Sexy eyes, short spinner body, and really got into it. Plump in all the right places too. Lol

  9. #21115

    Bowden Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterClit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this girl is real? Her number switches a lot and she's been sharing post / phone-numbers with the heavily tattooed girl who goes by Mami. I was going to check it out but she freaked at the idea of a verification picture so I didn't. I looked her up but no one had a link or pictures because apparently she rarely posts.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/455695526509

    Also I hit up Jordan today based off of one of the reviews on here, text were understandable but apparently she doesn't know how to use the space bar so you get 4 or 5 words stuck together. She didn't like that I haggled on 60 instead of 80 so when I started to drive over I got a text saying if I didn't cash app her right now JEA would shut off her power and if I couldn't do it she wouldn't wait on me. Waste of time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/596406211981
    Yes. That's Michelle, the professional cum ****. Here's a few pics she sent on Monday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000000 (1).jpg‎   image000000.jpg‎   image000001.jpg‎  

  10. #21114

    Bowden Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterClit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this girl is real? Her number switches a lot and she's been sharing post / phone-numbers with the heavily tattooed girl who goes by Mami. I was going to check it out but she freaked at the idea of a verification picture so I didn't. I looked her up but no one had a link or pictures because apparently she rarely posts.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/455695526509

    Also I hit up Jordan today based off of one of the reviews on here, text were understandable but apparently she doesn't know how to use the space bar so you get 4 or 5 words stuck together. She didn't like that I haggled on 60 instead of 80 so when I started to drive over I got a text saying if I didn't cash app her right now JEA would shut off her power and if I couldn't do it she wouldn't wait on me. Waste of time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/596406211981
    Recently saw her after years. She is skinnier than I remember from way back and probably not for good reasons. However, having said that she is the same fun, easy going girl many of us remember. I'll definitely see her again and I genuinely hope she can stabilize things a bit. She's always been a sweet fun girl with me even times when she's a little "noddy. ".

  11. #21113

    LoLo

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    I didn't really examine her but the skin did not look healthy. The face was a wreck. Nothing like the photos.

    Looks like the candy has taken a very hard toll. Not sure what else I can say. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick LOL.
    Yeah that is what I thought, she looked real good when I first met her but not so much now. She keeps it up she will be dead in a year 2 tops.

  12. #21112
    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterClit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this girl is real? Her number switches a lot and she's been sharing post / phone-numbers with the heavily tattooed girl who goes by Mami. I was going to check it out but she freaked at the idea of a verification picture so I didn't. I looked her up but no one had a link or pictures because apparently she rarely posts.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/455695526509
    Bowden Baby is real, however her comms have something to be desired. I've never heard of Bowden Baby getting a bad review or being violent. However, the same can't be said of her friend, the heavily tattooed provider that is currently going by Mami. Mami spent 2. 5 years with her uncle at the state level for robbery, which was plead down from armed home invasion robbery. Her two masked associates that were both "unemployable young men" remain unidentified (other than one had a handle of 'Dred') and on the loose. One of those two was Mami's boyfriend. If you see Mami, definitely keep your head on a swivel and be prepared. If I remember correctly, Mami at the time of her most infamous encounter with her Uncle listed her home address as the same one as BB. Just a bit of information that may keep you safe.

    Shaggy.

  13. #21111

    Absolutely Bowden Baby from a lifetime ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterClit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this girl is real? Her number switches a lot and she's been sharing post / phone-numbers with the heavily tattooed girl who goes by Mami. I was going to check it out but she freaked at the idea of a verification picture so I didn't. I looked her up but no one had a link or pictures because apparently she rarely posts.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/455695526509

    Also I hit up Jordan today based off of one of the reviews on here, text were understandable but apparently she doesn't know how to use the space bar so you get 4 or 5 words stuck together. She didn't like that I haggled on 60 instead of 80 so when I started to drive over I got a text saying if I didn't cash app her right now JEA would shut off her power and if I couldn't do it she wouldn't wait on me. Waste of time.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/596406211981
    First I've seen of Bowden Baby in ages.

  14. #21110

    Tattoo Rachel

    So I recently met up with Rachel and she's now drug free and doing great. She could use a few of her old regulars to help her out as she's lost her regular job. She's currently living on her own in an apartment in Riverside. Any senior members that would like her number msg me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8BA6D5DC-28BE-4895-8C37-0816087106A9.jpeg‎  

  15. #21109

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    What did she look like? Lots of "spider bites"?
    I didn't really examine her but the skin did not look healthy. The face was a wreck. Nothing like the photos.

    Looks like the candy has taken a very hard toll. Not sure what else I can say. I wouldn't fuck her with your dick LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape