Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13710

    Its get back. ??

    Somebody try this page. ?? I'm just wonder if is for real.

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/221/post...emale-Escorts/

  2. #13709

    Any Info??


  3. #13708

    Samara

    Sounds like she is a decent visit. Does she have a link or digits? Please PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for the first time last week. One of the best experiences I've had in quite some time. Between her and one other provider I'm starting to appreciate the experience around the act just as much as the act itself. I had one rule and another request. Nothing crazy, but she happily obliged. Gorgeous eyes, amazing body, GFE for sure.

    For those of you who are rolling your eyes at another glowing review for her, check my previous reviews. I'm a sober reviewer. I'm not even high on Becca. Samara left me so flustered I almost left without my shoes on.

    It was nice to have someone who didn't just want you to finish and leave. She's only available for incall in Charlotte once a month, but is more flexible with outcall. First time I've ever considered outcall.

  4. #13707

    Envii

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge yet? I have an appointment with her tomorrow. She said she that she just moved back here from Texas. Rates are 150/200/300. She said that she is not GFE but might loosen up after a few visits. Let me know if anyone has seen her. I'll report back tomorrow after my appointment.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/150703782141
    Pretty steep donations for non GFE.

  5. #13706

    Top E Monkey Providers?

    Hey now traveling in for a few nights and mind blown by E Monkey options. It's unbelievably desolate here at home. Looking for GFE type with open menu. You guys got any E M favs out there you would recommend?? Will be happy to leave a review. PM if you want. TIA.

  6. #13705
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #13704

    Envi. New girl

    Anyone take the plunge yet? I have an appointment with her tomorrow. She said she that she just moved back here from Texas. Rates are 150/200/300. She said that she is not GFE but might loosen up after a few visits. Let me know if anyone has seen her. I'll report back tomorrow after my appointment.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/150703782141

  8. #13703

    Samara

    Saw her for the first time last week. One of the best experiences I've had in quite some time. Between her and one other provider I'm starting to appreciate the experience around the act just as much as the act itself. I had one rule and another request. Nothing crazy, but she happily obliged. Gorgeous eyes, amazing body, GFE for sure.

    For those of you who are rolling your eyes at another glowing review for her, check my previous reviews. I'm a sober reviewer. I'm not even high on Becca. Samara left me so flustered I almost left without my shoes on.

    It was nice to have someone who didn't just want you to finish and leave. She's only available for incall in Charlotte once a month, but is more flexible with outcall. First time I've ever considered outcall.

  9. #13702

    Dead Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Artemyr  [View Original Post]
    Did an image lookup on this. Definitely fake. Stay safe lads.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/443916010487
    Ad has been removed.

  10. #13701

    Careful

    Did an image lookup on this. Definitely fake. Stay safe lads.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...5/443916010487

  11. #13700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes35  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews, I think I'd go with Michelle.
    Second Michelle.

  12. #13699
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Let me know what you find out. They both look like "my type".
    Based on reviews, I think I'd go with Michelle.

  13. #13698

    Me too me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    Sammi https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/331993754242 Or Michelle. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/634385588588 And why please? Looking for some MILF fun this week.
    Let me know what you find out. They both look like "my type".

  14. #13697

    Duos

    Any recommendations for a good FS duo? Sarah and her friend (twin butts) are nice looking from their pics, but I hear you don't get FS on your first visit. I don't have time for that BS.
    Last edited by JohhnyBravo; 05-17-21 at 07:48. Reason: typo

  15. #13696

    Sorry about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Menpura  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share her link, or contact info. If you want you can thru PM. Thanks and stay safe.
    Here you go https://www.adultlook.com/p/3163030.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape