Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 26922
-
05-20-21 19:20 #16017Senior Member

Posts: 1358Great reporting. Take a look at Jen Wild for a MILF experience you may enjoy.
Originally Posted by BagelFish
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 16:04 #16016Senior Member

Posts: 176Tour of Chicago MILF post vaccination.
Hello all,
I took a nice little 3 day visit to Chicago. I like the older girls. Mature, MILF, cougars, etc. You get my deal. And I like getting my dick sucked, stroked, teased and tittyfucked.
Had a lot of fun.
Sunday:
https://www.sexyassjackie.com/
Saw Jackie. It's been well over a year since I saw her but she's my go to. She's not for everyone at her price point but she has a nice menu. I didn't partake but she's into swinging as well. Anyway I saw her in nice hotel in the west suburbs. Did two hours. I'm a pretty simple man. I don't need to get pussy to have a good time. I like busting as many nuts as possible. I'm pretty young so that is my prerogative. Popped off 2-3 times. (I forgot how many times) I like chatting a lot and I enjoying my time with her. I got a couple of nice long bbbjcims. No swallow though. She couldn't catch it all twice but that's mostly my fault. I was BACKED up. Good time with her. She is really gentle with her BBBJ. I really dig that. I always try to see her while in town.
Monday:
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2193105101
https://tryst.link/escort/tiat
I was trying to see Sam or Tia from listcrawler. Tia was available. She's near Calumet park at a notel. I wasn't bothered by area but I know some of you white dudes wouldn't want to go there. Especially at night. I wanted an hour but didn't have time. She's looks like her pics. She damn well can suck some fucking dick. BBBJCIM. No swallow. She caught it all. Make sure if you see her that you let her know like 5 times what you want for time length or she will think that you are for a qv. She's easy to get along with though.
Tuesday:
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6302706591
I ended seeing up Kryssy. She was in the west burbs a little further at a motel / inn. Her body looks way better than what the pictures show. Otherwise the pictures of her face match. She's interesting and eventually I was able to get her comfortable with me. She gave me two bbbjcims within the hour. First round was good. 2nd round took a while but I think I was finally cleaned out and had no more nuts to bust. I blame myself more due to that fact. She catches it all and makes sure that she gets every drop. No swallow though. YMMV with her because I understand that she's not for everyone and took a bit of time to get in a groove. I think her hour rate is a bit overpriced but I had a good enough time to make it worth my while. I'd recommend half hour or qv.
Other notes while in town:
Girls that didn't respond to me at all:
Chastity in Gurnee. - https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2244272791.
Sam on the south side. - https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7084779331.
I'm always looking for milfs or girls in general over 30. However if you got a girl that can suck with the best and stuff? I'll give it a try. They got to be black friendly though which is something I like about Chicago. Way more black friendly white women here than in Wisconsin. I had fun Chicago. Going to try a higher end MILF and maybe Kandie Sweetbits because I have a thing for redheads next time.
Oh yeah before I end this. Is Scarlett Bankes still available in Bloomington or should I go to their forum and ask? Her personal website is down but her erotic monkey is somehow active? I wanted to try her right before the pandemic.
Also is erotic monkey trash now apparently? I posted a review and didn't get full access last time.
Anyway I'm from Milwaukee. Pm me if you need a recommendation from Milwaukee.
-
05-20-21 14:09 #16015Senior Member

Posts: 216From what I understand, it's easier to set up professional looking websites than before. There is not necessarily an escort with a reputation tied to a website anymore, it's a quick promotional tool that any Jane, Diane or Harrieta does. Things change in this industry. I'm not a fan of the girls who try to get you to go onto Snapchat and have little info otherwise, I'm not downloading that app again to just delete it when I'm done with her. The relentless * advertising is another eye-rolling development that I'd wish would go away.
Originally Posted by RusselJimmies
[View Original Post]
By the way, I don't know the details on TER deleting providers but I believe they do so if there is evidence of fake reviews. Also, some of the providers I reviewed back in the day are no longer on the site and retired. They likely requested to be taken down.
-
05-19-21 20:47 #16014Senior Member

Posts: 1172And the red flags just keep coming. I have no idea how I missed that.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
Glad I read here! I'm going to re-think doing anything with this one.
-
05-19-21 20:38 #16013Senior Member

Posts: 1172That's a very good point. The long posting history mitigates risk of being a sting, but does nothing to reduce the risk of a burn / setup / etc.
Originally Posted by Fdottt
[View Original Post]
I appreciate your input.
A verification pic would be good, getting those is a pain in the ass. But often there's a reason for that.
Maybe a long posting history w no reviews or comments is a sign to *not* TOFTT. Maybe TOFTT is only called for with newer posters with no reviews or comments. And willing to send a verification pic.
Her pics make my mouth water, so any more ideas are welcome.
-
05-19-21 20:06 #16012Senior Member

Posts: 1172Re: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...535/7086076321.
Aka https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7086076321/1.
Look who's back!
Originally Posted by PghTraveler
[View Original Post]
Yep, I got my notification and cleaned up messages. Interestingly, the software allows us to download messages in various formats before deleting. I'm using the XML format, I'll be writing a parser to render it into HTML for offline reading. I hope. You may also wish to save in one of the other formats.
And yes, she looks super tasty. I've been seeing her pics for quite a while under a few different numbers since well before I came back from my covid hiatus. But she's been using this number for quite a while, and reverse image search looks reasonable. One of the pics looks like a pro shot, but it's the same girl.
I'm thinking that, since she coughs up her prices immediately, it *might* make sense that she'd have no desire to discuss services over the same channel. I may try again in a few days, and actually go talk to her in person. If we can't work it out in person before money changes hands, money won't change hands. But it'll be a bit, happily I've got other plans for tomorrow. 😜.
-
05-19-21 20:06 #16011Senior Member

Posts: 532Yall want to give $180 qv for a chick with no comments about service or reviews that texts like that just because you guys like the pics posted?
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 18:22 #16010Senior Member

Posts: 70I've noticed an increasing number of girls with professionally-done escort websites are missing from TER altogether. A couple years ago such girls almost always had reviews. Did they start allowing providers to delete their own review pages? It seems like almost half of these "pro" girls are ghosts wrt / the review sites, which is concerning.
-
05-19-21 15:54 #16009Senior Member

Posts: 233Too bad; she looks great. Maybe she's not actually answering the ad.
I just wrote this to tell you to clean out your PMs.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 15:02 #16008Senior Member

Posts: 1172Usual shit
She's got a long posting history, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
Like so many chicks with pics like this, she's a cunnt.
Maybe it's more sensible to just go and try to talk in person. But that's such a pain in the ass.
-
05-19-21 14:18 #16007Senior Member

Posts: 1172Re: the Voodoo lounge, Gary IN
Re: the Voodoo lounge, Gary IN.
The NWI folks got me straight. See here (LINK) - this is actually not a strip club, it's a hip hop event venue where the girls are generally decorations rather than the main event. The "Tip Me Tuesdays" might have potential, but it's probably much easier to use the girls's ads or maybe instagram pages.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
This still leaves the issue of finding those house parties. But one of these girls is sure to know.
-
05-19-21 13:57 #16006Senior Member

Posts: 1172TLDR: I'd try to get a verification pic, or send the girl a link to (or screenshot of) the better picture and tell her that's who you want to see, and that you'll be walking out on anybody else.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
My more typically verbose answer:
I can't fullly answer your question, I can only tell you what I've inferred from looking a girl's megapersonals account vs the pics that show in listcrawler (escortbabylon).
The first thing to know is that reviews, comments and pictures are all associated with the phone number the girl enters into the megapersonals phone number field, which becomes a key in the database.
I looked at one girl's megapersonals.com account with her. Megapersonals is the "front end" the girls use to edit their photos and information, and to "bump" their ads. This process controls *some* of what we see in Listcrawler / escortbabylon.
The upper pictures in listcrawler were more recent ones that this girl had submitted. She could see those in her megapersonals account, and delete at will. Farther down on Listcrawler are pictures which the girl could not see in her megapersonals account and therefore cannot delete. The girl I was working with told me those pictures were from her days on backpage. They were still pictures of her, because she has used the same phone number for the whole time.
Apparently, the listcrawler name is / was accurate. In the past, LC's content was taken ("scraped") from other websites. Sumosear. Ch and escortindex do the same today.
So the newer pics are more recent and likely submitted by the girl with that phone number. I can't say they're more accurate, but it seems like there's a decent chance. I've said in the past "look at *all* the pictures. The worst one is who will open the door". And that has been the deal for me in at least one case. (Luckily, she had a hot friend with her; and she was, amazingly, perfectly ok with me taking the hot friend. Those were different times, from the halcyon era of a whole 30 months ago.) But if the bad pix are far enough down, their is somewhat more reason for optimism. I'd try to get a verification pic, or give the girl a link to (or screenshot of) the better picture and tell her that's who you want to see, and you'll be walking out on anybody else.
I think that cellphone and especially VOIP numbers cycle rapidly among users, as the number is let go by one user and taken up by another. I commonly see image lists containing pics of totally unrelated girls, as one scrolls down the page. Also sometimes these girls just make up or pick a number out of thin air for the database entry in megapersonal, using some common ending like 0000 - then they post their real number in the text of the ad. But listcrawler only sees what's in the megapersonals database, so pics from every other girl who ever chose or used that number show up, too, with results bordering on the absurd.
-
05-19-21 12:59 #16005Senior Member

Posts: 1438Giving her hotel as Oak Lawn Hilton in the ad seems insane. I have seen a few hookers there but advertising it seems like a sure way to be busted. The big girl seems to be a sure sign that she is not independent and her pimp is not good with pics.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 11:38 #16004Senior Member

Posts: 553In the sex world, trap can also mean a CD. So be careful if you take one home.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 11:17 #16003Senior Member

Posts: 286A few things
Trap: Style of hip-hop from Atlanta.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
Trap: The hood you get stuck living here goes along with trap house place where drugs are sold / used.
Trap: s / he.










Reply With Quote






