Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 888 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5917

  2. #5916

    Number

    She also told me she works a day job from 9 to 5

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    So I looked at this one and agree, she's quite gorgeous, but my only concern is that the phone number in the body of the post doesn't match the number in the "call me". I tried texting both just for grins, but didn't hear back. Which number did you use?
    .

  3. #5915

    Number

    I used the number ending in 1613. I was hoping she was legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    So I looked at this one and agree, she's quite gorgeous, but my only concern is that the phone number in the body of the post doesn't match the number in the "call me". I tried texting both just for grins, but didn't hear back. Which number did you use?
    .

  4. #5914

    Correction

    Sorry for the bad grammar. Being add my brain goes faster than my fingers. After I unloaded in her mouth she went to the corner of the room and threw it up. The BJ was actually good and she even made noises.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen this ad numerous times and even saw a sos review. I finally too the plunge and meet Layla. While texting she mentioned a friend and we worked out a 2 person BBBJ. They are legit and the pics are very recent, the service was not that great. After 30 seconds of BBBJ Layla said she was on her period and her friend would finish. Layla left the house and her friend finished. The BBBJ was good and she let me cim, but after I cim she the it up in the corner of the room. I'm suspecting Layla has demons and needed the money to purchase more. I would not recommend nor would I repeat with either.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/990743347508

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/361094557249

  5. #5913

    Not sure about this

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    So I saw a new post from what looks like a new girl. I messaged and she was prompt on her reply. She didn't ask for a deposit but my only issue is she is only available in the evening and I work in the evenings. She sent me a face pic and if it's really her, she is drop dead gorgeous.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/958999195957
    So I looked at this one and agree, she's quite gorgeous, but my only concern is that the phone number in the body of the post doesn't match the number in the "call me". I tried texting both just for grins, but didn't hear back. Which number did you use?

  6. #5912

    Valuable information

    So I've seen this ad numerous times and even saw a sos review. I finally too the plunge and meet Layla. While texting she mentioned a friend and we worked out a 2 person BBBJ. They are legit and the pics are very recent, the service was not that great. After 30 seconds of BBBJ Layla said she was on her period and her friend would finish. Layla left the house and her friend finished. The BBBJ was good and she let me cim, but after I cim she the it up in the corner of the room. I'm suspecting Layla has demons and needed the money to purchase more. I would not recommend nor would I repeat with either.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/990743347508

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/361094557249

  7. #5911

    New girl

    Anyone know anything about this hottie?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/142770201809

  8. #5910

    New post

    So I saw a new post from what looks like a new girl. I messaged and she was prompt on her reply. She didn't ask for a deposit but my only issue is she is only available in the evening and I work in the evenings. She sent me a face pic and if it's really her, she is drop dead gorgeous.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/958999195957

  9. #5909

    Thank you

    Very valuable intel. Thank you. I have sent messages and hope to see them soon. Hope to see them soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikingLadies  [View Original Post]
    Kelly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/560043448249

    Katie.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/471744386638

    Both legit. And it's likely Katie was at McDonald's.

    We all got to eat, but the location makes sense. Kelly is in Spartanburg.

    I received the information of the two being sisters from one of them. And I have visited both.

    Stay Safe.

    LL.

  10. #5908

  11. #5907

    One reason for the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by LikingLadies  [View Original Post]
    Kelly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/560043448249

    Katie.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/471744386638

    Both legit. And it's likely Katie was at McDonald's.

    We all got to eat, but the location makes sense. Kelly is in Spartanburg.

    I received the information of the two being sisters from one of them. And I have visited both.

    Stay Safe.

    LL.
    Good job LikingLadies! Not only did you buy the present but you gift wrapped it and tied it all up with a bow. This is one example of how our forum can work together to help everyone. I would like to schedule a visit with both come to think of it. Stay safe yall!

  12. #5906
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    These are two different providers. I have seen face pictures of both but never visited with either one. Kelly is in Spartanburg and Lauren was in the Simpsonville area last I heard.

    Mauldin.
    Kelly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/560043448249

    Katie.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/471744386638

    Both legit. And it's likely Katie was at McDonald's.

    We all got to eat, but the location makes sense. Kelly is in Spartanburg.

    I received the information of the two being sisters from one of them. And I have visited both.

    Stay Safe.

    LL.

  13. #5905

    Do you have a link for Kelly?

    Does anyone have a link for Kelly? I can't find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    These are two different providers. I have seen face pictures of both but never visited with either one. Kelly is in Spartanburg and Lauren was in the Simpsonville area last I heard.

    Mauldin.

  14. #5904

    I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?

    These are two different providers. I have seen face pictures of both but never visited with either one. Kelly is in Spartanburg and Lauren was in the Simpsonville area last I heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689926383685
    Mauldin.

  15. #5903

    That's what I'm trying to figure out.

    That's what I'm trying to figure out.

    Either way, if Lauren is truly legit I will give her a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689926383685
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape