Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,841 to 15,855 of 40005
-
05-19-21 14:47 #24165Senior Member

Posts: 109Thanks. She was the best in the Biz if anyone can find her
Thanks GT she was the best in the Biz had a 4 some with her Kelly and Mia on a Saturday Night. Broke the bank but was a memory of all memories. If you want an awesome hot girl go see Jessica at Easy Rhythm she is a freak.
Originally Posted by GoatTrotter
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 14:45 #24164Regular Member

Posts: 1Isabela Pomares
If you're looking for a decent massage with a happy ending from a very hot woman, she's definitely worth it. Also, her preferred method of communication is email. Be polite, respectful, and avoid the typical buzz words and I think you'll have better luck connecting with her. This is her work email.
Originally Posted by LilMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 12:27 #24163Senior Member

Posts: 90No idea. Wouldn't be surprised if they have gone back home.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
Green Spa massaman who drives and freaking Benz told me they are closing up. Their lease is up.
-
05-18-21 23:46 #24162Senior Member

Posts: 109You find Yu Yu?
Did you find where Yu Yu is working she was the best in the Biz?
Originally Posted by GoatTrotter
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 20:48 #24161Senior Member

Posts: 200My bad
Maggie. I forgot her name with my original post about rimjobs LOL. It's Maggie. No relation to Mandy at golden.
Originally Posted by JustWow
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 20:46 #24160Senior Member

Posts: 808I knew a semi-legit massage girl who worked at one of those green tea and lavender scrub spa places you give your girl a GC to for valentines day, she told me when she had female clients outside the spa they would sometimes get super freaky and would bring their personal sex toys for my friend to use on them. So yes, some women are getting more than legit massages.
Originally Posted by SouthpawTom
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 18:02 #24159Senior Member

Posts: 148Wonder if women get the same treatment we do?
Originally Posted by BigLouWho
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 11:19 #24158Regular Member

Posts: 11Crystal Spa
Is Crystal closed? I went a couple weeks ago and it was. Tried calling number listed and no one picks up.
-
05-18-21 09:03 #24157Regular Member

Posts: 22So I get it straight.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
There's a butt / friendly Mandy at Golden and SXL?
Thanks.
-
05-18-21 08:42 #24156Regular Member

Posts: 20Thank you
Thanks for update.
Originally Posted by ChgoJJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 05:53 #24155Senior Member

Posts: 989Didn't Even Have To Ask
I was having a little trouble getting it up time before last, so she gave me a wipe while I was standing, spread both cheeks, and dove right in. I think that she's getting raunchier over time given the stiff competition from Kelly and JuJu. She's definitely my go-to gal for consensual rough sex. I haven't seen Lilly yet, but I hope that being around such a distinguished group of cum dumpsters corrupts her and HJ Nancy. Was thinking of getting a 4-hand with Nancy and one of the girls who fuck to escalate the process, but I've been blowing out my massage budget with the cheaper options on Grand and Chicago.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 01:42 #24154Senior Member

Posts: 189HAO SPa
I've been there 3 times in the past month and got Lisa twice and another girl the third time. No extras were available for me with either of them. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mjfor
[View Original Post]
Lisa gives a good deep tissue massage.
-
05-17-21 23:07 #24153Regular Member

Posts: 23Isabella Pomares
Why is it impossible to get ahold of this MILF? I've called every couple months over a years time & never got her to answer. Even filled out a screening on her website. Is she even worth the trouble of trying to set up an appointment? Honestly just want a rundown of a MILF that caliber.
-
05-17-21 22:08 #24152Senior Member

Posts: 218Harpo Marx spoke better English than Maggie does
However she knows you not there to ask her to be a second in a game of bridge, so while she's down she will already be making a move to your nether region, you and her can figure it out with some pigeon English and hand gestures, it's what I did to let her know I wanted to release on her face.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 18:40 #24151Senior Member

Posts: 198I've Been Thinking of Pulling the Trigger
I've been thinking of visiting for Nuru. Do you know if FS is included with Nuru? I've seen these ads and want to try.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





