Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 13295
-
05-20-21 16:31 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 533Number
I used the number ending in 1613. I was hoping she was legit.
.
Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 15:27 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 533Correction
Sorry for the bad grammar. Being add my brain goes faster than my fingers. After I unloaded in her mouth she went to the corner of the room and threw it up. The BJ was actually good and she even made noises.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 11:33 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 29Not sure about this
So I looked at this one and agree, she's quite gorgeous, but my only concern is that the phone number in the body of the post doesn't match the number in the "call me". I tried texting both just for grins, but didn't hear back. Which number did you use?
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:03 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 533Valuable information
So I've seen this ad numerous times and even saw a sos review. I finally too the plunge and meet Layla. While texting she mentioned a friend and we worked out a 2 person BBBJ. They are legit and the pics are very recent, the service was not that great. After 30 seconds of BBBJ Layla said she was on her period and her friend would finish. Layla left the house and her friend finished. The BBBJ was good and she let me cim, but after I cim she the it up in the corner of the room. I'm suspecting Layla has demons and needed the money to purchase more. I would not recommend nor would I repeat with either.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/990743347508
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/361094557249
-
05-20-21 02:13 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 533New girl
Anyone know anything about this hottie?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/142770201809
-
05-19-21 22:49 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 533New post
So I saw a new post from what looks like a new girl. I messaged and she was prompt on her reply. She didn't ask for a deposit but my only issue is she is only available in the evening and I work in the evenings. She sent me a face pic and if it's really her, she is drop dead gorgeous.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/958999195957
-
05-19-21 18:35 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 533Thank you
Very valuable intel. Thank you. I have sent messages and hope to see them soon. Hope to see them soon.
Originally Posted by LikingLadies
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 17:45 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 533Any intel on the two ladies?
Anyone ever had a dream with these ladies?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...*/461502198575
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/142770201809
-
05-19-21 14:15 #5907Senior Member

Posts: 512One reason for the forum
Good job LikingLadies! Not only did you buy the present but you gift wrapped it and tied it all up with a bow. This is one example of how our forum can work together to help everyone. I would like to schedule a visit with both come to think of it. Stay safe yall!
Originally Posted by LikingLadies
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 12:48 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 75Kelly.
Originally Posted by Mauldin42
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/560043448249
Katie.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/471744386638
Both legit. And it's likely Katie was at McDonald's.
We all got to eat, but the location makes sense. Kelly is in Spartanburg.
I received the information of the two being sisters from one of them. And I have visited both.
Stay Safe.
LL.
-
05-19-21 12:45 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 533Do you have a link for Kelly?
Does anyone have a link for Kelly? I can't find it.
Originally Posted by Mauldin42
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 12:38 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 126I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?
These are two different providers. I have seen face pictures of both but never visited with either one. Kelly is in Spartanburg and Lauren was in the Simpsonville area last I heard.
Mauldin.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 12:02 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 533That's what I'm trying to figure out.
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Either way, if Lauren is truly legit I will give her a try.
.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 11:01 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 504Kelly or Lauren?
I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689926383685
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 22:30 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 533Thanks
I'm having trouble finding her ad.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






