Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,636 to 16,650 of 37353
-
05-19-21 18:07 #20718Senior Member

Posts: 43Tabitha
What does Tabitha look like does she go by Tabby.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 11:10 #20717Senior Member

Posts: 242That's Linda and her roommate was Tabitha. I thought they had a falling out and Tabitha has appeared to drop out from the scene since March.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 09:52 #20716Senior Member

Posts: 1774Road trip to see the queen
I found myself driving through Hopewell (don't ask) with some spare time and texted The Queen for an audience. Less than 3 min later I had the address and on my way. She's been reviewed here before and nothing has changed: ad says "37" but she's easily 57, very skinny but delivers a fantastic BBBJ for the price. Although I didn't this time, in the past I've turned her around to finish up in the pussy and that was great too but since one scare, I've stopped going bb. She mentioned a girlfriend, roommate or whoever that also gets in the game but I've never seen her. I've visited her at 3 or 4 different very messy places but the BJ was great so idgaf. I left very refreshed. I won't be offering any more details so don't pm me.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/214227175885
-
05-19-21 09:28 #20715Senior Member

Posts: 316Kory
https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love
Sweet lady. Says business has dropped off so now is a good time to either re-aquaint or meet her for 1st time. Be respectful please.
-
05-19-21 08:56 #20714Senior Member

Posts: 334Another one
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/664390275539
Another cutie I would let to meet.
-
05-19-21 08:17 #20713Senior Member

Posts: 316Smoke
Has been having phone issues. She's working on it and will get back asap.
-
05-19-21 07:19 #20712Senior Member

Posts: 1084I've been seeing JB probably 3 years. I know she is a taller and bigger girl and definitely not a spinner, but she's been good to me as well and I'll continue to support her now and then. Tha KS for the review and I agree with you on JB.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 07:18 #20711Senior Member

Posts: 481Staxxx
To each their own, but there is a huge difference between a hotel camera installed by the establishment, and a camera installed by a guest staying in a hotel. Add the volume, the traffic, add the fact that she keeps a bucket of condoms out in plain sight, saves all her text messages is just more than the average risk. A hotel clerk can not say what you are doing at a hotel or why you are going to a room. A provider recording can say what you were doing there, as well as provide text messages to back up what you were doing there with the time stamped video and time stamped text messages to get themselves out of hot water if need be.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 07:06 #20710Senior Member

Posts: 334Interested
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/992273566717
I haven't seen any reviews on this one. She looks nice. Anyone seen her?
-
05-19-21 05:49 #20709Senior Member

Posts: 617Good advice.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 05:06 #20708Senior Member

Posts: 580True but
Viki and 6 ft Sky also had a significant opioid problem that kept heavy traffic in a plain sight view. I don't know where Staxx does her business but I hope it's not a strip motel out in the open!
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
Just my thoughts, safe hunting.
-
05-19-21 03:26 #20707Senior Member

Posts: 390Staxx
I've been banging Staxx since her first appearance over a year or two ago. Then she went quiet for awhile and now she is the rock star of the board. I went and saw her sometime last week when I had that horrible experience with this one: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/178098287126 I doubt I'll see Staxx again for the simple reason she is high volume. Love her to death. She's always a great time. She is in fact a rockstar. But for me the attention she is getting makes me nervous. Remember Vicky and 6 ft Sky? For me it's better to travel the roads less traveled.
-
05-19-21 03:16 #20706Senior Member

Posts: 390She Worked For Me.
YMMV. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/873191643286 what do you want in a provider? I went and saw JB last night. Her communication is horrible but I figured she was sleepy or high cause I go out mongering around 3:30-4:00 am. She has a decent body. She was wearing a ridiculous wig. But we got down to business fairly quick. She shut her phone off got onto the bed and started me off with a BBBJ. It was decent enough. I suited up and doggy styled her for the next 10 minutes. All the while she just lay there moaning allowing me to just have at it. I busted, off came the suit, two paper towels later I was out the door omw to work. I was in and out of her room in about 10 minutes. She was not GFE. I don't want that. Not a talker. I don't want that. Nothing at all to brag about. I don't want that. I want a quick bunny fuck at affordable prices. Damage=. 50 I would repeat. For me, she works.
-
05-19-21 01:13 #20705Senior Member

Posts: 135Hotel Rooms
Not quite, but I have gotten a room for outcalls that was not in the hotel I was in. I don't trust letting these folks know where I am for an outcall. I'm certainly not bringing them to the house, and even travelling I'm not brining them to my room. I'll get an $80 room in a nearby hotel, line up a gig or two per day, and the amoritized cost isn't so bad for the extra safety factor.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
P.S. Even with a "spare" room, do not EVER let a lady stay there for 1 minute without you. You do NOT want your name on a room where an OD, drug-deal, or Prost is going on!
-
05-19-21 01:02 #20704Senior Member

Posts: 135Cameras. My last comment and I'm moving on
Wow! A video of session activity is quite a different animal that an outdoor camera type thing. That would be a nightmare.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
I would never second-guess anyone's decisions on where their risk tolerance ends, because every situation is different. But if you go to a hotel and think you are not on video, you don't watch enough news. Neighborhoods are full of RING cameras. That 7-11 you found a SW also has cameras. And LE could show up anytime with most of these ladies being in-and-out of the system at various times.
I say all that simply to say that every hobbyist is taking serious risks when they head out. I know 98% of you understand this, but to the other 2% I would say: Don't kid yourself that there is a risk-free option here. Think through the possibility that you may get identified and questioned if something goes wrong, and leave as little evidence as possible to hang by.
Good luck!










Reply With Quote





