Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 1244 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13882
    Quote Originally Posted by Colby1653  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from or seen her lately. Vanished?
    I made a report two weeks ago. Heavy demons, would avoid. But she still has daily ads on stg.

  2. #13881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    2 different mongers reported that the red head had one of the worst smelling kittys ever.
    No the red head was my mistake. I was asking If anyone saw her and by accident I had the wrong link for her. The red head was great. She's in Warwick and host with Melanie. I had great time with her and was very laid back. But the snow bunny is the nastiest hoe ever. That's the one to stay away from.

  3. #13880

    Definitely arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    She got arrested may 11 at her home. I saw the mug shot.
    Can confirm. I just read the write up. I knew it was a bad idea for her to be working in that neighbourhood! The neighbours in a nice area like that aren't going to put up with that!

  4. #13879

    Julie / country girl

    Anyone heard from or seen her lately. Vanished?

  5. #13878

    Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnManning  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. She takes her ads down and puts them up. So if you don't see her, pm me.
    She got arrested may 11 at her home. I saw the mug shot.

  6. #13877

    Anyone have her #?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Runner! Glad to hear that! At least in RI, there is still at least one 5 star full GFE big natural tit raw-dogger left! 😉.
    What's her #?

  7. #13876

    Snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?
    Stay away from Snow Bunny. She will take you to a burned out attic with a dirty small pox blanket on the floor. She doesn't shower or brush her teeth and possibly has gifts.

  8. #13875
    2 different mongers reported that the red head had one of the worst smelling kittys ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?

  9. #13874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?
    You are correct.

  10. #13873

    Stay Away or Don't Stay Away

    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro. That link to that redhead was the wrong link. I saw that redhead recently and she was nothing but fun to be around with. I screwed up the link and idk how. And I recommend you see that girl.

  11. #13872

    Odd posts

    This report isn't because I have seen this person but contacted them multiple times but just to raise awareness of an odd situation.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/380877527984

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/430591825154

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/233895570994

    All 3 of these seemingly different women are posting from the same phone number. I have gotten a fairly reasonable response each time I have messaged when I do actually get a response. Has anyone actually seen the person behind the phone?

  12. #13871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    I just vomited in my mouth. Gross.
    Sorry bro. That link to that redhead was the wrong link. I saw that redhead recently and she was nothing but fun to be around with. I screwed up the link and idk how. And I recommend you see that girl.

  13. #13870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I called this one up and she responded quickly and gave me the address. I get to a decent house by PC and I let her know I was there. I pull up and there are 2 dudes outside. My spidey senses told me to leave but the little head was doing the thinking. The guys leave and she texts me to come in. Initially she was ok looking until she opened her mouth. She starts to get undressed and one of the worst smells starts coming from her crotch. I look closely and it as appeared she had a whitish yellow discharge. Mind you I'm maybe 2 feet from her. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I gave half the donation and got the hell out. Please, please, please do not go see this unkept animal. She has gifts.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/925674581280
    I'm sorry, I just noticed I put the wrong link to the girl I wanted you guys to stay away from. Here's the right link.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264

  14. #13869

  15. #13868

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I can't find the review you mentioned. I'll take your word on it and avoid.
    See post #13257.

    I won't repeat!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape