Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20731

    Badd Ass Haitian

    Has anyone sampled her? I had two apps set & both no response at the appointed time. Text back from her hrs later that she's ready. From the pic, that's a good looking fun size piece of chocolate I would love to sample. Clit looks pretty as Pierced.

    If anyone has had her before, please post the results or PM me.

  2. #20730

    In all fairness. I should clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    I would be real careful. Bad reports about her in Tidewater Area of VA.
    A fellow monger reported she is older and heavier than her pictures indicate. Otherwise this appears to be a safe bet!

  3. #20729

    Think With The Right Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    My last note on. But the problem I have with this particular provider is that previously she was saving texts and pretty open about it and sometimes she's a little strange and now she's openly admitted videotaping? If you don't think the next time she gets pinched she's not gunna offer those up for a break you are mistaken. I'm sure others do the same but once I find out I'm done with that particular provider. Agreed you risk just going to see any of these providers but to me it's about minimizing risk and being as safe as possible and that's why I don't go certain areas or any of the notels. To each his own and I hope everyone of you stay safe and think with your brain before diving in. Be safe brothers.
    Stay away from this. There is no favorable outcome if she is pinched; there is an even worse outcome if this were to get into the wrong hands. Best case scenario is a visit and warning from your least favorite Uncle. It gets worse if you are outed and much worse if a nefarious crook attempts to blackmail! No brothers, I am not going near this with a 10 foot pole.

  4. #20728

    Badd Ass Haitian

    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude808  [View Original Post]
    Finally a day off to play. Reached out to JB no answer. Reached out to badass haitian any info on here I would appreciate (https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/188470434452) no answer finally Staxx answered back and appt set. First visit and had read good reviews so wth. Small chit chat while undressing then above average bbj to get the party started very sensual not bobblehead wild with a bunch of hand action, which I prefer. After a while she asked how I wanted her, I said doggy. Now this is where it gets interesting. To those that are above average in size, she is TIGHT. Last time I had this tight was a Korean at an AMP in Hawaii & she was fresh off the boat and I was her 1st customer & black guy (that was a funny and most memorable hour spent). Back on subject, she does take anything you give and seems to enjoy. After 10 minutes of straight K9 plugging, finished with BBBJCIMWSW. Small talk, got dressed & dipped.

    Now I have read about the camera thing but it was after my visit. I didn't catch bad vibes from her and actually I could just chill and hang out with her. I don't feel any kinda way towards the cameras, she completed the task I was looking for and there was no haggle, complaining or tryna hustle more money out you. I see both opinions on it. With the availability of camera usage, all woman could be using them. In this game, you are a taking a risk in many realms. My advice. Use your big head and spidey sense, walk away. I have gone so far as be in the room & catch a bad vibe and just walk out donation in hand.
    Has anyone sampled her? I had two apps set & both no response at the appointed time.

  5. #20727

    Pipe Fitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    Report back and let us know, I'd love to see her too.
    I would be real careful. Bad reports about her in Tidewater Area of VA.

  6. #20726
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy717  [View Original Post]
    Report back and let us know, I'd love to see her too.

  7. #20725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, but there is a huge difference between a hotel camera installed by the establishment, and a camera installed by a guest staying in a hotel. Add the volume, the traffic, add the fact that she keeps a bucket of condoms out in plain sight, saves all her text messages is just more than the average risk. A hotel clerk can not say what you are doing at a hotel or why you are going to a room. A provider recording can say what you were doing there, as well as provide text messages to back up what you were doing there with the time stamped video and time stamped text messages to get themselves out of hot water if need be.
    My last note on. But the problem I have with this particular provider is that previously she was saving texts and pretty open about it and sometimes she's a little strange and now she's openly admitted videotaping? If you don't think the next time she gets pinched she's not gunna offer those up for a break you are mistaken. I'm sure others do the same but once I find out I'm done with that particular provider. Agreed you risk just going to see any of these providers but to me it's about minimizing risk and being as safe as possible and that's why I don't go certain areas or any of the notels. To each his own and I hope everyone of you stay safe and think with your brain before diving in. Be safe brothers.

  8. #20724

    Staxx

    Finally a day off to play. Reached out to JB no answer. Reached out to badass haitian any info on here I would appreciate (https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/188470434452) no answer finally Staxx answered back and appt set. First visit and had read good reviews so wth. Small chit chat while undressing then above average bbj to get the party started very sensual not bobblehead wild with a bunch of hand action, which I prefer. After a while she asked how I wanted her, I said doggy. Now this is where it gets interesting. To those that are above average in size, she is TIGHT. Last time I had this tight was a Korean at an AMP in Hawaii & she was fresh off the boat and I was her 1st customer & black guy (that was a funny and most memorable hour spent). Back on subject, she does take anything you give and seems to enjoy. After 10 minutes of straight K9 plugging, finished with BBBJCIMWSW. Small talk, got dressed & dipped.

    Now I have read about the camera thing but it was after my visit. I didn't catch bad vibes from her and actually I could just chill and hang out with her. I don't feel any kinda way towards the cameras, she completed the task I was looking for and there was no haggle, complaining or tryna hustle more money out you. I see both opinions on it. With the availability of camera usage, all woman could be using them. In this game, you are a taking a risk in many realms. My advice. Use your big head and spidey sense, walk away. I have gone so far as be in the room & catch a bad vibe and just walk out donation in hand.

  9. #20723

    Texts

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    as well as provide text messages to back up what you were doing there
    Your points are all valid, but I would never put anything in text besides "you got time to get together for 1/2 hour?" and "where can we meet?" Always risks, and I wish I could quit, but who am I kidding. . .

  10. #20722

    Tabitha

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    That's Linda and her roommate was Tabitha. I thought they had a falling out and Tabitha has appeared to drop out from the scene since March.
    What does Tabitha look like does she go by Tabby.

  11. #20721
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I found myself driving through Hopewell (don't ask) with some spare time and texted The Queen for an audience. Less than 3 min later I had the address and on my way. She's been reviewed here before and nothing has changed: ad says "37" but she's easily 57, very skinny but delivers a fantastic BBBJ for the price. Although I didn't this time, in the past I've turned her around to finish up in the pussy and that was great too but since one scare, I've stopped going bb. She mentioned a girlfriend, roommate or whoever that also gets in the game but I've never seen her. I've visited her at 3 or 4 different very messy places but the BJ was great so idgaf. I left very refreshed. I won't be offering any more details so don't pm me.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/214227175885
    That's Linda and her roommate was Tabitha. I thought they had a falling out and Tabitha has appeared to drop out from the scene since March.

  12. #20720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Road trip to see the queen

    I found myself driving through Hopewell (don't ask) with some spare time and texted The Queen for an audience. Less than 3 min later I had the address and on my way. She's been reviewed here before and nothing has changed: ad says "37" but she's easily 57, very skinny but delivers a fantastic BBBJ for the price. Although I didn't this time, in the past I've turned her around to finish up in the pussy and that was great too but since one scare, I've stopped going bb. She mentioned a girlfriend, roommate or whoever that also gets in the game but I've never seen her. I've visited her at 3 or 4 different very messy places but the BJ was great so idgaf. I left very refreshed. I won't be offering any more details so don't pm me.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/214227175885
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210519-093622.jpg‎  

  13. #20719

    Kory

    https://tryst.link/escort/kory-love

    Sweet lady. Says business has dropped off so now is a good time to either re-aquaint or meet her for 1st time. Be respectful please.

  14. #20718

    Another one

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/664390275539

    Another cutie I would let to meet.

  15. #20717

    Smoke

    Has been having phone issues. She's working on it and will get back asap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape