Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2657
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Jane with Princess Garden.

    Dahee with Sugarcake.

    EJ with SongofSongs but see if Cari is available when booking.

    Susie with Ca-Kdolls.
    Thanks for the suggestions. Will look into them.

    Also thinking about Yoji. Would she be a good experience if BB is not important?

  2. #2656

    Sery / Serya

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I've heard good things about Sery / Serya known as Juliet or Sery up in the Bay Area.
    Thanks, I'll look her up.

  3. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Ravi and White. Ravi for looks and White for service.
    Thanks. Will keep an eye open for White. Don't recall seeing any current ads in OC or LA.

  4. #2654

    Others you can try

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlampson  [View Original Post]
    I have a very rare opportunity to visit someone in OC this coming weekend. Is there anyone that is a "must-see" that I should consider? I normally get to see providers in San Diego, so I'm not up-to-speed on the OC / LA agencies.

    I'm not into BBFS, so that is not a significant consideration. Just looking for an outstanding experience, and I have a preference for slim and petite ladies.

    Thanks in advance.
    Jane with Princess Garden.

    Dahee with Sugarcake.

    EJ with SongofSongs but see if Cari is available when booking.

    Susie with Ca-Kdolls.

  5. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Ravi and White. Ravi for looks and White for service.
    I've heard good things about Sery / Serya known as Juliet or Sery up in the Bay Area.

  6. #2652
    Ravi and White. Ravi for looks and White for service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlampson  [View Original Post]
    I have a very rare opportunity to visit someone in OC this coming weekend. Is there anyone that is a "must-see" that I should consider? I normally get to see providers in San Diego, so I'm not up-to-speed on the OC / LA agencies.

    I'm not into BBFS, so that is not a significant consideration. Just looking for an outstanding experience, and I have a preference for slim and petite ladies.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Wow, making that long trek from SD to OC.
    Humaniplex / imapple.

    This girl is hot, beautiful face and body and it was quite an experience, never will I forget.

    Strongly recommend her!

  8. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Wow, making that long trek from SD to OC.
    Well, I live and work in the SD area, and generally can't escape the home situation on weekends / evenings. So this is indeed a rare window for me.

  9. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlampson  [View Original Post]
    I have a very rare opportunity to visit someone in OC this coming weekend. Is there anyone that is a "must-see" that I should consider? I normally get to see providers in San Diego, so I'm not up-to-speed on the OC / LA agencies.

    I'm not into BBFS, so that is not a significant consideration. Just looking for an outstanding experience, and I have a preference for slim and petite ladies.

    Thanks in advance.
    Wow, making that long trek from SD to OC.

  10. #2648

    Who to see in OC?

    I have a very rare opportunity to visit someone in OC this coming weekend. Is there anyone that is a "must-see" that I should consider? I normally get to see providers in San Diego, so I'm not up-to-speed on the OC / LA agencies.

    I'm not into BBFS, so that is not a significant consideration. Just looking for an outstanding experience, and I have a preference for slim and petite ladies.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #2647

    Ej

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any current info on EJ / Diane? Seems like she is back but has anyone seen her recently? Did she gain weight or does she still look good.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HiddenMango
    Saw her this week. She is the same GFE DT spunky girl as before. Doesn't seem like she has gained an ounch in the 6 months I've seen her on and off. Always tan, legs are thin, nice C cups!

  12. #2646

    EJ / Diane in HB

    Does anyone have any current info on EJ / Diane? Seems like she is back but has anyone seen her recently? Did she gain weight or does she still look good.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HiddenMango

  13. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by JkSnake  [View Original Post]
    Intel on Abby or Nicole from P2 G?
    Going to see her this AM. I will follow up. Keeping expectations low. Thinking perhaps Bom would've been a better option but willing to TOFTT.

  14. #2644
    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering. SAG is P2 G?
    Two separate groups but some of the girls overlap and are bookable by either.

  15. #2643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by JkSnake  [View Original Post]
    Intel on Abby or Nicole from P2 G?
    Abby is b&s. Kind, older lady who is here to make a quick buck. Toftt and I'd avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape