Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 887 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5900
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I was wonder if anyone has any info on this provider. I messaged her and she said she only discusses rates in person. I'm really interested, just need to make sure she is legit.
    Maverick, Kelly is real and has been a provider in this area for a long time. She has been reviewed here but probably not lately. She has hosted in the Easley area, Duncan and her recent ad says Spartanburg. Her recent ad mentioned availability from 9 am to 2 pm and the last posted ad did not mention those hours. I have not visited with her but most of the reviews I saw mentioned that you may have a difficult time reaching her but I have not seen any other negative reports about her. Her sister Katie was recently mentioned here by a board member and I have not had the pleasure of seeing either one firsthand. The obvious difference is Kelly has massive pillows up top as opposed to her sister but both are legit.

  2. #5899

    Forgot to add the link

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I was wonder if anyone has any info on this provider. I messaged her and she said she only discusses rates in person. I'm really interested, just need to make sure she is legit.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689926383685

  3. #5898

    Has anyone meet this provider

    I was wonder if anyone has any info on this provider. I messaged her and she said she only discusses rates in person. I'm really interested, just need to make sure she is legit.

  4. #5897

    Kelly

    Does Kelly have an active ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    You're confused with her sister kelly.

  5. #5896

    Anyone have any info on this hottie

    Anyone have any info on this hottie.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/668541745724

  6. #5895

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxe1  [View Original Post]
    She is in Spartanburg. Nice private apartment. Easy to coordinate with. Fair enough donations. Have seen her 3 times. Nothing at all negative to say, but just a so-so time. But as far as Spartanburg goes, she's top notch.
    You're confused with her sister kelly.

  7. #5894

    Carmen cream

    Has anyone seen this provider? Would love any intel.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/282616114181

  8. #5893

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I think she is legit. I work in Easley and I see her near a McDonald's a lot. Or at least it's a girl that looks like she does.
    She is in Spartanburg. Nice private apartment. Easy to coordinate with. Fair enough donations. Have seen her 3 times. Nothing at all negative to say, but just a so-so time. But as far as Spartanburg goes, she's top notch.

  9. #5892

    Any one have any intel on this one

    I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this girl?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/006149574443

  10. #5891
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb0330  [View Original Post]
    Good morning upstate brethren.

    https://tryst.link/escort/julietbrooks

    This one popped up as visiting the lowcountry in a few weeks. Nothing produced from a quick search of your discussions. Any info?
    Saw her once when she was just on SA (assuming this is her and not someone stealing her pics). She was legit and very fun but I probably won't repeat just due to the $$. Tight body and a nice outie (which I like).

  11. #5890

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Sb0330  [View Original Post]
    Good morning upstate brethren.

    https://tryst.link/escort/julietbrooks

    This one popped up as visiting the lowcountry in a few weeks. Nothing produced from a quick search of your discussions. Any info?
    I'm not sure what anyone could say about her that would make her worth those ridiculous rates.

  12. #5889

    Too much screening

    https://tryst.link/escort/julietbrooks

    She wants a copy of your driver's license. A selfie and social media links. Can I just give her my s / o's / boss phone number and save her the search. We all are hopefully use a burner to provide a level of distance until we elect to effect a date, this just seems insane to me.

  13. #5888

    Traveler

    Good morning upstate brethren.

    https://tryst.link/escort/julietbrooks

    This one popped up as visiting the lowcountry in a few weeks. Nothing produced from a quick search of your discussions. Any info?

  14. #5887

    Not sure about Katie

    I think she is legit. I work in Easley and I see her near a McDonald's a lot. Or at least it's a girl that looks like she does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Upstate10  [View Original Post]
    Searched the forum came up empty. Anyone know if this is one is legit and worth the time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/822910444677
    .

  15. #5886

    Legit at least

    Quote Originally Posted by Upstate10  [View Original Post]
    Searched the forum came up empty. Anyone know if this is one is legit and worth the time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/822910444677
    She's legit. I saw her about a year ago. Pics were accurate (or at least they were a year ago). Easy enough to set it up. Incall at her place, which was pretty trashed. Got a lackluster BBBJ while she complained about it. Then on to mish and doggy but nothing else available. Overall kinda rushed too. I have not repeated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape