|
|
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2184
BeckyRides
Oh yeah I remember her from a while ago. No personal experience but I am pretty sure I had read she was BB friendly. Anyone sample the goods with her lately?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1209
Leatherface
Mochajay.
No link because I insta-blocked her. She sent me a message and as soon as I saw her pics I frantically scrambled for the block button, LOL I wouldn't do that if someone paid me, let alone the other way around.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 17
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 17
 Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
I was interested in her about a month ago on TNA, I saw she had an * page so I signed up seeing what content she had. Saw she had Creampie pics so I asked how much. She said $13 and I was ok with this so I paid the $13.00 in which she sends me a normal pic. I asked that's nice and all but not what I paid for. She said "I am trying to get you warmed up".
To me if you're going to try to upsell me there I can't imagine what she does in person. Turned me off from her and now won't spend another dime there. If you agree upon a price for pictures and you can't even send me the pics you were advertising without upselling then this is a problem.
Thanks for the intel.
I could never really figure out what she does or what price for services.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2939
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 217
 Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
Haha. I know. At least it was the cheapest gift on her list. Since then, I found a young MILF and coed sb that are both super grateful for my time and money. Haven't exceeded 300 for all night sex.
That's how it's done, boys. Glad you learned your lesson!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 120
Keep up the good work!
 Originally Posted by FlashLidar
[View Original Post]
Haha. I know. At least it was the cheapest gift on her list. Since then, I found a young MILF and coed sb that are both super grateful for my time and money. Haven't exceeded 300 for all night sex.
I know you definitely put in the work! I've been switching off between two smoking hot coeds as well. Spent a whole week with one on the beach. Just covered flight and all inclusive resort and she was all mine. Always sampling new SBs to see if they are worthy. The mid-20's appear to be the sweet spot right now. A couple of the ones I have met recently gave off vibes like they want a real relationship. On the the next!
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 11
Summer20_20
Seeking arrangement. Seattle 32 on 4 days ago. Any info on this one! Pro or non pro? Looks familiar.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 11
Summer20_20
Seeking arrangement. Seattle age 32. Is she a Pro or Non pro?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 338
I was interested in her about a month ago on TNA, I saw she had an * page so I signed up seeing what content she had. Saw she had Creampie pics so I asked how much. She said $13 and I was ok with this so I paid the $13.00 in which she sends me a normal pic. I asked that's nice and all but not what I paid for. She said "I am trying to get you warmed up".
To me if you're going to try to upsell me there I can't imagine what she does in person. Turned me off from her and now won't spend another dime there. If you agree upon a price for pictures and you can't even send me the pics you were advertising without upselling then this is a problem.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 181
Sb
Has anyone used Secretbenefits? I've been debating it but feel like it's a way to spend more money quickly on tokens than a sa membership.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 184
I don't want to give the guy a hard time.
 Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
Please tell me you didn't really do that. What were you thinking? She has only one pic that she has available at the moment, virtually no profile info whatsoever.
What were you thinking my friend?
But I get the feeling that a lot of guys on here do shit like that. I'm a nice guy and I'm cool with being one. But I don't do shit like that and I understand that guys who do that simply attract more scammers and more women who do expect things for nothing. The OP not only played himself (and on a profile that looks completely fake! But he makes things more difficult on the rest of the community when he acts like that.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 123
Water Babes
 Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
Please tell me you didn't really do that. What were you thinking? She has only one pic that she has available at the moment, virtually no profile info whatsoever.
What were you thinking my friend?
Haha. I know. At least it was the cheapest gift on her list. Since then, I found a young MILF and coed sb that are both super grateful for my time and money. Haven't exceeded 300 for all night sex.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 17
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 135
RE: Water babes
Please tell me you didn't really do that. What were you thinking? She has only one pic that she has available at the moment, virtually no profile info whatsoever.
What were you thinking my friend?
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|