Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 9315
-
06-10-07 00:00 #285Senior Member

Posts: 57I meet the same girl (she gave me the same story) a little over a month ago outside Cheaters too. I actually took her up on her offer after I left the club. Over paid for her services, but I was fucked up and horny. She's definitely not LE, it must be a long suspension. LOL
Originally Posted by Bonemachine69
-
06-09-07 22:42 #284Retired Member

Posts: 156$100 Not Enough
I'm sure there any many dancers that provide a full menu for $100. They are all the dancers who couldn't get me in a booth if they PAID me $100. There are a lot of frightenly skanky women in Cheaters. I have never gotten F/S for less than $150 or more, the younger/sexy women run a higher price tag than the skanks. Simple economics. That Rebecca is a beautiful babe, but I've passed on her due to her above my norm rates. But I can see why see expects it. A babe who's a 4 won't asks what a 9 can and gets.
Originally Posted by Bubba261
-
06-09-07 20:05 #283Senior Member

Posts: 991A tip for future visits - $100 plus booth fee (which is actually $45 if you haven't gotten the "Godiva ticket" prior) should get you anything on the menu.
Originally Posted by Bonemachine69
Anything more than that is a ripoff. Back when I first did the booths I fell for the $120, $140, etc. myself - never again. If she insists on more than $100 move on, there are lots of fish in the sea, especially at Cheaters.
-
06-09-07 18:22 #282Regular Member

Posts: 6First time at Cheaters
I've stuck to AMPs so far, but on this rainy Saturday afternoon I figured I should give Cheaters a try, afterall it is a legendary place on this forum. Thanks to all the posters for info, it was definitely helpful knowing what to expect.
I parked in the lot behind the building and as I was walking from my car to the door a cute blonde in a pickup truck pulled up to me and told me she had been suspended from the club and asked if I wanted a BJ. It totally caught me off guard and I politely turned her down. I was wondering if she was LE or something.
Anyway, my first impression on entering the club was "Holy crap, it's really dark in here! " I stumbled to a stool by the bar, got a drink and sat there for about 10 minutes before I could really see what was going on. Lots of attractive girls were working. I spent about 45 minutes just walking around, talking to some different girls. From reading this forum I had a short list of names in my head to either seek out or avoid, but I didn't find any of those girls. I paid my way into the godiva room and was enjoying the performance of a blonde brazilian with nice fake cans named "Rebecca", so I figured I'd try getting a room with her. Right off the bat she asked for 250+ the booth fee, I actually laughed when she said that. Eventually we settled for 140+fee. The booth was every bit as small and smelly as advertised here, luckily I was expecting it. Unfortunately she ended up delivering a rushed and unenthusiastic CBJ and Russian. It was all very hurried and mechanical, which left me with some buyers remorse. All in all I think I just prefer the more relaxed AMP scene. I may try Cheaters again and spend more time looking for a name I recognise as a "good value" from this forum.
-
06-09-07 10:19 #281Senior Member

Posts: 167A much better experience at CL. Very little supervision from the bouncers, and completely nude. Well worth it.
Originally Posted by Shn230
-
06-08-07 02:01 #280Senior Member

Posts: 187Days, but...
...I'm not sure which. I'm pretty sure I talked to her there on a Friday, but don't hold me to that. I have this foggy memory of her saying Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
-
06-07-07 17:42 #279Senior Member

Posts: 649That is good news. The daughter is a cutie! Days or nights?
Originally Posted by Viejo
-
06-07-07 08:11 #278Senior Member

Posts: 187Like so many before her...
...the daughter is back to dancing, and working at Desire, at least for the time being...she's upholding family tradition well.
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
-
06-07-07 07:38 #277Senior Member

Posts: 649Can you imagine what they talk about at family reunions?
Yep, the three sisters are part of the only current three sister team in Prov. A few years ago Caroline's daughter was dancing as well...and helping her mom get customers before she could speak any English...it was a bit bizarre.
Originally Posted by Viejo
All three are great in the trenches but Amanda is a bit of a pain in the ass and very possessive. She will tell other dancers to stay the hell away from you behind your back...or right in front of you if she can say it in Portuguese!
Better mileage and less drama from the two sisters at Cheaters.
-
06-07-07 03:38 #276Senior Member

Posts: 187Sister Acts
If the sister's name was Caroline, then you have Aleenie correct. Incidentally, those two may be the only sisters dancing in Providence who are part of a sibling threesome - the third sister dances at Fantasies as Amanda. All three are quite proficient in the erotic arts.
Originally Posted by Ampdude 2003
-
06-06-07 23:07 #275Regular Member

Posts: 5I know Julianna well from the K2u, would I get more mileage at the CL?
-
06-06-07 20:17 #274Senior Member

Posts: 167Another sister act
Julianna & Priscilla who work 2 clubs, the Cadillac days & K2U nights. Nice ladies...I know Julianna better...a fun one to spend 15 minutes with upstairs at CL.
-
06-06-07 18:50 #273Senior Member

Posts: 307Sisters at Cheater's
Another sister combo - a girl named 'Aleenie'? Sweet girl, mentioned extensively on a couple of previous posts of mine. Has a sister that is a year or two older and very similar. Girls have been at Cheater's for bit, long black hair down below their back, sister seems to have bigger cans. They are friends with Bruna's ...
Do I have a slight mixup between 'Aleenie' and 'Adrianna'??
-
06-06-07 11:45 #272Senior Member

Posts: 649Sister Acts
There are lots of Brazilian sister acts working around Providence clubs...Also cousins and even a mother/daughter team for a while. Sandra's Camilla's, Brenda's Bruna's, Kelly's, Susana's...you name it! For the most part you can't go wrong with a Brazilian in the full contact department though not all of them will get a down and dirty in the back rooms.
-
06-05-07 21:04 #271Senior Member

Posts: 458Sandra - Camilla
"Was Sandra the beautiful Brazilian with a great body and a perfect set of natural breasts? She had a gorgeous face and dark long black hair. I remember her as being just an average fuck but she was probably the most beautiful girl I ever had with my cock in her mouth."
That was Camilla, She was the taller and better looking one. A WWD (walking wet dream) She was actually better in the lap dance rooms than in the booths. There is quite a series of reports on them if you go back in this thread.
Have fun !!
Tony











Reply With Quote




