Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 494 of 888 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5923

    Thank you

    Very valuable intel. Thank you. I have sent messages and hope to see them soon. Hope to see them soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikingLadies  [View Original Post]
    Kelly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/560043448249

    Katie.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/471744386638

    Both legit. And it's likely Katie was at McDonald's.

    We all got to eat, but the location makes sense. Kelly is in Spartanburg.

    I received the information of the two being sisters from one of them. And I have visited both.

    Stay Safe.

    LL.

  2. #5922

  3. #5921

    One reason for the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by LikingLadies  [View Original Post]
    Kelly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/560043448249

    Katie.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/471744386638

    Both legit. And it's likely Katie was at McDonald's.

    We all got to eat, but the location makes sense. Kelly is in Spartanburg.

    I received the information of the two being sisters from one of them. And I have visited both.

    Stay Safe.

    LL.
    Good job LikingLadies! Not only did you buy the present but you gift wrapped it and tied it all up with a bow. This is one example of how our forum can work together to help everyone. I would like to schedule a visit with both come to think of it. Stay safe yall!

  4. #5920
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    These are two different providers. I have seen face pictures of both but never visited with either one. Kelly is in Spartanburg and Lauren was in the Simpsonville area last I heard.

    Mauldin.
    Kelly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/560043448249

    Katie.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/471744386638

    Both legit. And it's likely Katie was at McDonald's.

    We all got to eat, but the location makes sense. Kelly is in Spartanburg.

    I received the information of the two being sisters from one of them. And I have visited both.

    Stay Safe.

    LL.

  5. #5919

    Do you have a link for Kelly?

    Does anyone have a link for Kelly? I can't find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mauldin42  [View Original Post]
    These are two different providers. I have seen face pictures of both but never visited with either one. Kelly is in Spartanburg and Lauren was in the Simpsonville area last I heard.

    Mauldin.

  6. #5918

    I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?

    These are two different providers. I have seen face pictures of both but never visited with either one. Kelly is in Spartanburg and Lauren was in the Simpsonville area last I heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689926383685
    Mauldin.

  7. #5917

    That's what I'm trying to figure out.

    That's what I'm trying to figure out.

    Either way, if Lauren is truly legit I will give her a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689926383685
    .

  8. #5916

    Kelly or Lauren?

    I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689926383685

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Maverick, Kelly is real and has been a provider in this area for a long time. She has been reviewed here but probably not lately. She has hosted in the Easley area, Duncan and her recent ad says Spartanburg. Her recent ad mentioned availability from 9 am to 2 pm and the last posted ad did not mention those hours. I have not visited with her but most of the reviews I saw mentioned that you may have a difficult time reaching her but I have not seen any other negative reports about her. Her sister Katie was recently mentioned here by a board member and I have not had the pleasure of seeing either one firsthand. The obvious difference is Kelly has massive pillows up top as opposed to her sister but both are legit.

  9. #5915

    Thanks

    I'm having trouble finding her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Maverick, Kelly is real and has been a provider in this area for a long time. She has been reviewed here but probably not lately. She has hosted in the Easley area, Duncan and her recent ad says Spartanburg. Her recent ad mentioned availability from 9 am to 2 pm and the last posted ad did not mention those hours. I have not visited with her but most of the reviews I saw mentioned that you may have a difficult time reaching her but I have not seen any other negative reports about her. Her sister Katie was recently mentioned here by a board member and I have not had the pleasure of seeing either one firsthand. The obvious difference is Kelly has massive pillows up top as opposed to her sister but both are legit.

  10. #5914
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I was wonder if anyone has any info on this provider. I messaged her and she said she only discusses rates in person. I'm really interested, just need to make sure she is legit.
    Maverick, Kelly is real and has been a provider in this area for a long time. She has been reviewed here but probably not lately. She has hosted in the Easley area, Duncan and her recent ad says Spartanburg. Her recent ad mentioned availability from 9 am to 2 pm and the last posted ad did not mention those hours. I have not visited with her but most of the reviews I saw mentioned that you may have a difficult time reaching her but I have not seen any other negative reports about her. Her sister Katie was recently mentioned here by a board member and I have not had the pleasure of seeing either one firsthand. The obvious difference is Kelly has massive pillows up top as opposed to her sister but both are legit.

  11. #5913

    Forgot to add the link

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I was wonder if anyone has any info on this provider. I messaged her and she said she only discusses rates in person. I'm really interested, just need to make sure she is legit.
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689926383685

  12. #5912

    Has anyone meet this provider

    I was wonder if anyone has any info on this provider. I messaged her and she said she only discusses rates in person. I'm really interested, just need to make sure she is legit.

  13. #5911

    Kelly

    Does Kelly have an active ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    You're confused with her sister kelly.

  14. #5910

    Anyone have any info on this hottie

    Anyone have any info on this hottie.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/668541745724

  15. #5909

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxe1  [View Original Post]
    She is in Spartanburg. Nice private apartment. Easy to coordinate with. Fair enough donations. Have seen her 3 times. Nothing at all negative to say, but just a so-so time. But as far as Spartanburg goes, she's top notch.
    You're confused with her sister kelly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape