Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 1229 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13123
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    It's really the first one based on the lack of additional low cost hotels in the area. I you are in the hobby and haven't been to an extended stay type hotel you've really not lived. LOL
    Thank you! I am new to the area still learning the lay of the land. I have been to plenty no motel in other area where I lived.

    I just found it incredibly odd that 8 out of 9 ladies are staying at the same place.

  2. #13122

    The reviewer is not a senior

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude29  [View Original Post]
    This is the most cryptic review I can recall. Really worse than those that tell lots and then give no links or identifiers. You can read multiple things into this and they can all be right or none of them could be real. Her ad is cryptic and says nothing and then this? Let's call BS and wonder how this comes from a senior member with lots of posts. But WTF does she will do what you can support mean? If I have 500 I could support a lot, but the post doesn't tell me anything.

    Then the icing on the cake says "no bed service here". That tells me she is a sham, but is that really what it means. And it being no Hilton would indicate that she is not good quality. Just say it if that's the case. The best part of this post would have been to not post anything. It makes me wonder if this is a LEO setup, given her lack of posts and then cryptic review by a senior member.

    Is this the new way of STG setups?
    BadPitt only has 4 reviews.

  3. #13121

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeThrow  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide the link please.
    Talk about a blast from the past. I've seen her a few times approx 12+ years ago. Pics have not changed. Link below of her website.

    http://www.nycgirl.net

  4. #13120

    Cryptic at best

    This is the most cryptic review I can recall. Really worse than those that tell lots and then give no links or identifiers. You can read multiple things into this and they can all be right or none of them could be real. Her ad is cryptic and says nothing and then this? Let's call BS and wonder how this comes from a senior member with lots of posts. But WTF does she will do what you can support mean? If I have 500 I could support a lot, but the post doesn't tell me anything.

    Then the icing on the cake says "no bed service here". That tells me she is a sham, but is that really what it means. And it being no Hilton would indicate that she is not good quality. Just say it if that's the case. The best part of this post would have been to not post anything. It makes me wonder if this is a LEO setup, given her lack of posts and then cryptic review by a senior member.

    Is this the new way of STG setups?

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    If there's something we should know (eg, needle marks), just come out and say it, rather than dropping puzzles and riddles for us to sort through.

  5. #13119

    Less cryptic explanation?

    Quote Originally Posted by BadPitt  [View Original Post]
    If you understand why she does what she does then you're going to be very satisfied with her. The pics are accurate, but don't reveal everything. She's friendly and will do whatever you can support. Don't expect the Hilton. No bed service here.
    If there's something we should know (eg, needle marks), just come out and say it, rather than dropping puzzles and riddles for us to sort through.

  6. #13118

    Hope you are right

    I hope they just decided to lay low. But the website for the agency where she worked in Orange County went dark at the very same time, or very close to the same time. Maybe just "friends" with each other and are being really cautious- at least I hope so.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    That was my thinking as well. Rendering the website inactive from the owner's end (not the web hosting site) as well as deleting reviews is pretty strong evidence of trying to decrease your online footprint. LE can just seize the site and archive reviews, so they have no need to do that. Question now is whether they plan on coming back or remain dark for the forseeable future.

  7. #13117
    It's really the first one based on the lack of additional low cost hotels in the area. I you are in the hobby and haven't been to an extended stay type hotel you've really not lived. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I saw a question on this ina another forum but did not see an answer.

    When reaching out to several ladies the all give the same hotel location in Herndon.

    Is this a haven for hookers?

    Or is this one big scam?

    A running joke I am unaware of?

    A placed to get robbed?

    Or a real cosmic coincidence?

    Any insight appreciated.

  8. #13116

    Samantha contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    For those of us who appreciate a Mlf now and then, I saw Samantha recently. Not sure of her age, but she's no kid. That being said, her skin is good and she's attractive, if a little plump around the middle. She's near Inova Fairfax Hospital in a clean neat apartment. Good value for the price of admission. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, etc. She's on TER.
    Here's the TER I'd: 18646. I don't have a link or a TER account anymore. I got the TER I'd by Googling "Samantha MILF in Falls Church TER. " PM me if you want her phone number.

  9. #13115
    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    The individual you are referring to was arrested in Chantilly, based on cross-referencing the Yearly Arrest Report with the Weekly Crime Report (now unavailable). The only incidents of prostitution arrests for May 6th occurred in Chantilly. CVIP is not in Chantilly.

    After combing through the Yearly Arrest Report, I have concluded that no one from CVIP was actually arrested. A visit from the police does not imply that they were arrested. The girls working at CVIP were visited by the police, but they were not arrested. Still, a police visit is enough to spook anyone in this business. They are reacting like how anyone would in this situation, by laying low.
    That was my thinking as well. Rendering the website inactive from the owner's end (not the web hosting site) as well as deleting reviews is pretty strong evidence of trying to decrease your online footprint. LE can just seize the site and archive reviews, so they have no need to do that. Question now is whether they plan on coming back or remain dark for the forseeable future.

  10. #13114

    That's not CVIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahkra  [View Original Post]
    I believe the name of the individual can be found in the list of arrests available on the county sheriffs website. She was arrested for prostitution, bawdy place, and drug possession. The name does not look Asian at all. It does not seem as if it is related to the service.
    The individual you are referring to was arrested in Chantilly, based on cross-referencing the Yearly Arrest Report with the Weekly Crime Report (now unavailable). The only incidents of prostitution arrests for May 6th occurred in Chantilly. CVIP is not in Chantilly.

    After combing through the Yearly Arrest Report, I have concluded that no one from CVIP was actually arrested. A visit from the police does not imply that they were arrested. The girls working at CVIP were visited by the police, but they were not arrested. Still, a police visit is enough to spook anyone in this business. They are reacting like how anyone would in this situation, by laying low.

  11. #13113

    This is why you provide links

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    For those of us who appreciate a Mlf now and then, I saw Samantha recently. Not sure of her age, but she's no kid. That being said, her skin is good and she's attractive, if a little plump around the middle. She's near Inova Fairfax Hospital in a clean neat apartment. Good value for the price of admission. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, etc. She's on TER.
    Here's a clear example of why you should provide a link. We have no idea who you're talking about. Other users are confusing her with Samantha from CVIP, who's obviously not available anymore.

  12. #13112
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Sira is definitely one of my favorites and her rim job is top tier to me.
    What number is everyone using to book with Sira? The one on TER or the one on the website with the agency?

  13. #13111

    Sira

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorsHammer  [View Original Post]
    Well said! Absolutely spot on in your description of Sira.
    Sira is definitely one of my favorites and her rim job is top tier to me.

  14. #13110

    Getting wires crossed

    He is referring to a different person of the same name. Caucasian. And yes on ter.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardanFast  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently right after she returned to the area. I agree about the age, and she has gained about 15 pounds from when she was here several months ago. Also, are you sure you are looking at the right Samantha on TER when you say she is on there? When I checked, I saw no mention of her in this area anymore and the only thing I could find were 3 reviews from a couple of months ago in Irvine, CA (search on Orange County). Interestingly enough, the link to Happy Zone where she worked there is also down with the same message as the one for CVIP. I will grant you that someone may have stolen her pictures and name, but she told me she had recently worked there when I saw her.

  15. #13109

    Are you sure

    I saw her recently right after she returned to the area. I agree about the age, and she has gained about 15 pounds from when she was here several months ago. Also, are you sure you are looking at the right Samantha on TER when you say she is on there? When I checked, I saw no mention of her in this area anymore and the only thing I could find were 3 reviews from a couple of months ago in Irvine, CA (search on Orange County). Interestingly enough, the link to Happy Zone where she worked there is also down with the same message as the one for CVIP. I will grant you that someone may have stolen her pictures and name, but she told me she had recently worked there when I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    For those of us who appreciate a Mlf now and then, I saw Samantha recently. Not sure of her age, but she's no kid. That being said, her skin is good and she's attractive, if a little plump around the middle. She's near Inova Fairfax Hospital in a clean neat apartment. Good value for the price of admission. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, etc. She's on TER.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape