Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,681 to 16,695 of 37358
-
05-18-21 12:19 #20678Senior Member

Posts: 76Nothing to report
Was supposed to meet her. Showed up, texted her no response. She called me later in the day and said she had overslept. I'm kind of skeptical now. I may try again, not sure. Read my post in massage parlor reports if you want a good time.
Originally Posted by Greg254
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Raider.
-
05-18-21 12:01 #20677Senior Member

Posts: 119Quinn
Care to share your experience, been thinking about seeing her too.
Originally Posted by RiverRaider06
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Greg254; 05-18-21 at 12:02. Reason: Add title
-
05-18-21 11:23 #20676Senior Member

Posts: 1449Think he confused when you mentioned Hips but not Tips.
Originally Posted by BpGuyRva
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 09:30 #20675Regular Member

Posts: 40I did not tip Melissa
I did not tip her.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 06:55 #20674Regular Member

Posts: 9Cameras?
Had a dream with Staxx the other day. Hadn't seen her in a while. When I asked her about video taping I was almost handed walking papers. Don't believe she allowed taping and to boot no bb. She's always been honest with me. Was able to finish dream and get a great nights sleep.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 01:16 #20673Senior Member

Posts: 195Cameras?
Just curious, what do you find the reason to be for girls using camera? I have not encountered one that I know of, but it seems like a red flag to me.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 00:45 #20672Senior Member

Posts: 107Kaitlyn (Ready to make you're dirty fantasy come true)
She is scamming. She is asking for half upfront before the meet. She want to use cashapp or paypal. If you put mario coins in the game you will never get to play. I have proof of everything I am saying. This is the post, Kaitlyn (Ready to make you're dirty fantasy come true). Be careful number ends in 1239.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/437379391094
-
05-17-21 22:47 #20671Senior Member

Posts: 37For protection
Staxx is extremely paranoid. The first time I met her she shared how she used to be a madame, a drug dealer, and how she's done it all. Says now she has a lot of enemies who would kill her if they knew about her, etc. But cameras are actually not that uncommon nowadays. Even Dakota has a Ring on her front porch that catches everything. Think about it, cameras and recordings, etc. Are everywhere nowadays. Makes me glad we've got forums like this to help weed out the really risky ones.
Originally Posted by CelticDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 21:53 #20670Senior Member

Posts: 417Second thoughts on Staxx
I guess if I'm willing to leave a DNA sample a video of me knocking on a door shouldn't be a deal breaker. Thanks to everyone who commented and sent PMs. Stay safe.
-
05-17-21 20:40 #20669Senior Member

Posts: 66Waste of time
I bet she is not even in Richmond or surrounding areas, just grabbing 30 deposits, sitting at home. IMHO.
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 20:32 #20668Regular Member

Posts: 16Camera
I'm curious. What would be a legitimate reason (as opposed to blackmail or a sting) for Staxx or other providers to have a camera recording who comes to her room? My spidey-sense acts up when I hear reports like this, but I hope it's just paranoia on my part.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 20:00 #20667Senior Member

Posts: 1449
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
That's a definite No and everybody that goes should do so with extreme caution, she may have other devices inside. Not sure why with all the bs you got to put up with her and this on top of it anyone would knowingly put themselves at the risk. Be careful why 'all this one makes my spidey senses go nuts.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 19:34 #20666Senior Member

Posts: 581For some strange reason.
I'm ok with it for Staxx. I know 4 or 5 others that have camera's and usually it's a definite do not return but at least she is very open about it. And after all it's Staxx! So I'll be back.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 18:36 #20665Senior Member

Posts: 123Looking for love connection?
Why would you tip such a bad date then?
Originally Posted by BpGuyRva
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 18:09 #20664Senior Member

Posts: 1069One man's trash.
Is another man's treasure. Enjoy what we got, while its still around. Cause some other areas have way worse talent than what is over here.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






