Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 7374
-
05-19-21 12:02 #3909Senior Member

Posts: 122Adalina
Thats the ad I seen was trying to find some reviews on her.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 08:29 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 117I have seen her many times. Nice body, holds a conversation well. As for the activities, she does a nice BBBJ and likes different positions during the pounding. No anal but everything else is on the menu. Vocal but not over the top. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 08:27 #3907Regular Member

Posts: 18Adalina
Saw here a couple years back when she was in Springfield. At the time she had nice lean body and legs up to her neck. Pretty sure she was using at times but overall she had good skills and was fun. BBBJ but everything else covered, I believe no kissing but I am not into that anyways.
-
05-19-21 07:58 #3906Senior Member

Posts: 311Goddess nemesis
I've seen Nemesis a few times. Was right in downtown Springfield but I think she moved. She's a butch even after the session but has an incredible playspace.
Originally Posted by Ginom2005
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 07:29 #3905Senior Member

Posts: 734Adalina
Her ad seems recent. 5-18-21 ad.
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/630860308699
-
05-19-21 02:26 #3904Senior Member

Posts: 559Yeah Ok. Sure Brittany!!
Please. One fricking post. Singing the praises of that degenerate C U Next Tuesday. How convenient. Brittany told me she checks USA Guide so I'm pretty positive she is attempting to do damage control as her cash supply seems to be drying up. I'm calling BS on this post. And I'm reiterating that she is gross and a waste of time and money. I think I have PTSD from my one horrendously bad experience which I wouldn't wish on anyone. Truly sucked. Mentally unstable drug addict. If that's your thing then you're hopeless. But thanks for trying to rejuvenate your horrible reputation Brittany. You Failed Miserably!!
Originally Posted by KingOfNewYork
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
05-18-21 21:31 #3903Senior Member

Posts: 122Adalina
Anyone ever see her did some searching but post were a few years old. Wondering if she is decent.
-
05-18-21 16:39 #3902Senior Member

Posts: 178Brittany
Here ya go. I wouldn't recommend (if that isn't obvious from my post yesterday). She is UTR. I don't believe she has advertised ever.
Originally Posted by BeFriends
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 13:13 #3901Senior Member

Posts: 96Girls like her are hard to find.
Originally Posted by Kingofnewyork
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 12:27 #3900Senior Member

Posts: 75Domme
Anyone know of any good dommes in the area?
-
05-18-21 11:40 #3899Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone have a pic or link?
Originally Posted by Kingofnewyork
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 09:30 #3898Regular Member

Posts: 1Brittney
That girl from Easthampton does *** a lot but she sucks great cock and was fun for me. Maybe she just didn't like the few guys she saw. She was all coked out before she cleaned up her act she's actually been a lot a fun and stopped bitching so fucking much.
-
05-17-21 23:04 #3897Senior Member

Posts: 311I did years ago in Webster. I thought she was well worth it.
Originally Posted by XxxPorn
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 11:56 #3896Senior Member

Posts: 178Almost got me arrested
Yeah so I guess I didn't report this back in February when it happened because I was in such shock, and then I just tried to forget it ever happened. Got her number on here in mid-January and wished I hadn't. Really, really wished I hadn't. First few dates were actually pretty good. Then she wanted me to start bringing her to Holyoke before or after the date (or both once). I'll get back to that.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
Screamed at me and insisted that I flushed her drugs. Conversations were all over the place. She does fentanyl and she SHOOTS coke. Look that up. It is way worse than snorting it.
On our last date, reluctantly brought her to Holyoke mostly just to get in and out without her getting combative and drop her off for the FINAL time because I had already had it at that point. Five-0 was patrolling the neighborhood. Stopped us, questioned us, FORTUNATELY let us go. Definitely worst 15 minutes or so in my recent memory.
Fact: Her mother did pass away in 2018, I looked up the obit and I think she had demons herself. I don't wish that on anyone but everything else she has brought onto herself. She got pregnant from that boyfriend that is now in jail. Got clean, lost the baby, and went back to using. Boyfriend calls her regularly from jail. She put him on speakerphone one time; not sure if I feel sorry for him or not.
She hasn't given up trying to get money out of me even as recently as two weeks ago. She sends me a request and the comment says she was raped, beaten, and robbed. I actually didn't find it funny even after two months freed from her, as rape isn't something to lie about and use to your advantage, even though many people do anyway.
I truly always hope that people can get clean, but I don't think she wants to.
-
05-17-21 08:04 #3895Senior Member

Posts: 71Thanks for Britney info
I'll stay away based on the consensus that she is not worth the trouble.
I've pretty much stopped hobbying during the pandemic and was considering picking it up again now that I'm vaxed, but with the seemingly complete lack of talent out there I think I'm done.
At least until I can get back to SE Asia.












Reply With Quote





