Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,681 to 16,695 of 37351
-
05-17-21 22:47 #20671Senior Member

Posts: 37For protection
Staxx is extremely paranoid. The first time I met her she shared how she used to be a madame, a drug dealer, and how she's done it all. Says now she has a lot of enemies who would kill her if they knew about her, etc. But cameras are actually not that uncommon nowadays. Even Dakota has a Ring on her front porch that catches everything. Think about it, cameras and recordings, etc. Are everywhere nowadays. Makes me glad we've got forums like this to help weed out the really risky ones.
Originally Posted by CelticDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 21:53 #20670Senior Member

Posts: 417Second thoughts on Staxx
I guess if I'm willing to leave a DNA sample a video of me knocking on a door shouldn't be a deal breaker. Thanks to everyone who commented and sent PMs. Stay safe.
-
05-17-21 20:40 #20669Senior Member

Posts: 66Waste of time
I bet she is not even in Richmond or surrounding areas, just grabbing 30 deposits, sitting at home. IMHO.
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 20:32 #20668Regular Member

Posts: 16Camera
I'm curious. What would be a legitimate reason (as opposed to blackmail or a sting) for Staxx or other providers to have a camera recording who comes to her room? My spidey-sense acts up when I hear reports like this, but I hope it's just paranoia on my part.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 20:00 #20667Senior Member

Posts: 1449
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
That's a definite No and everybody that goes should do so with extreme caution, she may have other devices inside. Not sure why with all the bs you got to put up with her and this on top of it anyone would knowingly put themselves at the risk. Be careful why 'all this one makes my spidey senses go nuts.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 19:34 #20666Senior Member

Posts: 581For some strange reason.
I'm ok with it for Staxx. I know 4 or 5 others that have camera's and usually it's a definite do not return but at least she is very open about it. And after all it's Staxx! So I'll be back.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 18:36 #20665Senior Member

Posts: 123Looking for love connection?
Why would you tip such a bad date then?
Originally Posted by BpGuyRva
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 18:09 #20664Senior Member

Posts: 1069One man's trash.
Is another man's treasure. Enjoy what we got, while its still around. Cause some other areas have way worse talent than what is over here.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 17:38 #20663Senior Member

Posts: 1449Meant to say obedient or Polish submissive sorry.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 16:54 #20662Senior Member

Posts: 134Waste of time
I tried to connect with her. She was nice on the texts and responded quickly.
I drove 30 minutes and reached to the destination (nice hotel in downtown).
When I asked room number she was asking deposit, though it was only 30, but pissed off.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/936000931039
Save your time.
Rest YMMV.
Stay Safe.
-
05-17-21 15:50 #20661Senior Member

Posts: 1333Say cheese
Sounds like excellent blackmail material!
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 15:18 #20660Asshole

Posts: 567The ad is still up sir.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 15:03 #20659Senior Member

Posts: 147Awful
Richmond and surrounding areas have been just awful for a while or is it just me?
-
05-17-21 14:30 #20658Senior Member

Posts: 1449Search the forums and she goes by few other names obedient or obedient. Her ad usually posted on stg.
Originally Posted by HiGuy05
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/860649193094
-
05-17-21 14:11 #20657Senior Member

Posts: 637Am I missing something here, according to ad she is in the Miami area? Not Richmond.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




