Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 730 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 780 830 1230 1730 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15993
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    What percentage of times do you make the drive, tell the girl you're not paying until after, and she actually goes through with it? Or, for outcalls, she shows up, you tell her no payment until afterwards, and she goes through with it?
    Maybe I'm a sucker, but I always pay upfront if the girl asks. Making an issue about payment starts the session off in a bad way. I figure that the girl is about to put my penis in her mouth, the least I could do is put her at ease. Do I get bad experiences sometimes? Sure, but I'd never consider it a scam just because I didn't have a great time. This is a very personal service, and sometimes it doesn't work out. Plus, I'm paying for her time, not for sex. Right? Right.

  2. #15992

    Alexis; automatic posting?

    Alexis; automatic posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Regarding Alexis:
    ... and her posts happening while she was asleep make me think there's a pimp involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno48  [View Original Post]
    I think the ladies can trigger adds but the adds can appear when they are not working sometime for months.
    I texted with a girl who uses megapersonals to post to listcrawler / escortbabylon:


    Me: "in megapersonals, is there any way to set it up, in advance, so that it bumps your post automatically?"

    Her: "No you have to do it manually every time".

  3. #15991

    Numbers, please

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Maybe now my message will get through to those that are Hard Headed.
    What percentage of times do you make the drive, tell the girl you're not paying until after, and she actually goes through with it? Or, for outcalls, she shows up, you tell her no payment until afterwards, and she goes through with it?

  4. #15990
    I can admit I take the plunge into the unknown very often and see girls that haven't been reviewed. It's super rare I have a bad experience but that's usually due to learned experiences. If you're seeing reviewed providers there's less to wonder about for sure. But I like to see women before they start making their rounds too much since I strictly go bare.

  5. #15989

    Pay up front

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I've always paid upfront and make sure she sees to get it out of the way which ensures as good a time as possible. Never had a problem, but I'd imagine one rip off is all it takes to sour your perspective.
    I have always paid up front. I don't have nearly the experience of many mongers on this board, but everyone I have seen either had good reviews here and / or the other site or we talked on the phone long enough about the experience so I had a clear sense that things would be smooth and I wasn't going to be ripped off. But I have to add that I'm thankfully benefiting from these reviews and guys who are willing to TOFTT. I can see why an unknown provider or a provider with mixed reviews would lead guys to show the money but wait to pay until after.

    I would add that in each case the provider left the money where I put it during the session. Only one took it to another room but, again, she was well reviewed. And she was quick to thank me -- noting that she appreciated that I had my shit together (called her by her name when I texted, asked if I could ask questions, showed up on time, etc.). Her identification of my professionalism helped me feel comfortable about her professionalism.

  6. #15988
    Quote Originally Posted by SunOvFun  [View Original Post]
    It is the norm but there are exceptions. Aubrey has been reviewed. Kylie-TOFTT.
    What was Kylie like? She's back in town and was wondering if she's worth checking out.

  7. #15987

    Hard Headed

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I've always paid upfront and make sure she sees to get it out of the way which ensures as good a time as possible. Never had a problem, but I'd imagine one rip off is all it takes to sour your perspective.
    That is my point exactly. All it takes is once and I can see the point of view. But if you do your due diligence, read reviews, get a feel for the girl etc. and if you have any sense of street smarts whatsoever you don't need to worry about those things.

    To be fair to our admin (who has more experience I'm sure than me) and to others who choose to go this route, in sure it also has a lot to do with our personalities, geography, preference / expectation of session and so forth.

  8. #15986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    One Time Was It For Me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    I've always paid upfront and make sure she sees to get it out of the way which ensures as good a time as possible. Never had a problem, but I'd imagine one rip off is all it takes to sour your perspective.
    My first "Pay Upfront" rip off was my last.

  9. #15985

    Ywsm

    Quote Originally Posted by SunOvFun  [View Original Post]
    Like all YWSM, she is 10 years older than posted age and also isn't Asian. She is from Skokie. Also into SM which isn't for me-too rough on the BBBJ-hurt. I overcame and finished doggie. I would not repeat.
    It is the norm but there are exceptions. Aubrey has been reviewed. Kylie-TOFTT.

  10. #15984
    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recommendations for independents on the north side of Chicago (ideally near Lakeview, Lincoln Square, etc.). I've seen Bonnie; looking for a little higher quality than her but all recommendations are welcomed and appreciated.
    I'm looking too. Appreciate ideas.

  11. #15983
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I have never, ever, not even one time paid a chick for sex up front and I never, ever, not even one time will. The moment you part with the money you have lost all your leverage. Every single service in the world you pay after, every one, commercial sex is no different. You may do as you wish with your money but I always pay after.

    I'm happy to show them the money but it stays with me until we are done end of.

    A2.
    I've always paid upfront and make sure she sees to get it out of the way which ensures as good a time as possible. Never had a problem, but I'd imagine one rip off is all it takes to sour your perspective.

  12. #15982

    Thank you

    I appreciate the leads! Have a great day.


  13. #15981

    Chicago Northside

    Anyone have recommendations for independents on the north side of Chicago (ideally near Lakeview, Lincoln Square, etc.). I've seen Bonnie; looking for a little higher quality than her but all recommendations are welcomed and appreciated.

  14. #15980
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno48  [View Original Post]
    I monger in central illinois and the Tampa St Pete area. I have been told by some reliable ladies that they sign up with mega personals and then it gets fed out to a lot of list crawler services. The ones I have been with are not up at 2 am when a lot of the adds are sent out.

    I think the ladies can trigger adds but the adds can appear when they are not working sometime for months. Sometimes the adds appear and it is one hour ahead of the actual time as if they originated in the eastern time zone.
    This is an interesting thought. I've been in the interface the girls use to post their ads and seen nothing that would allow them to schedule a post ahead of time, but it's been about 2 years. I'll have to look again.

    The megapersonals.com (or. Eu) is the "front end" - the interface the girls see when posting their ads. That does feed into the various *, listcrawler. * sites and escortbabylon.net sites. But when a girl edits / publishes or bumps her ad, it happens within seconds. It's not batched at 2 am.

    A girl has also complained to me of needing to stay awake to bump her ad so it would stay on top.

    And yes, sometimes you can see things show in different timezones. When I am looking at a girl's old posts list, if I click on one of the posts, it's time in the individual post that opens will be one hour later (ET).

  15. #15979
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I have never, ever, not even one time paid a chick for sex up front and I never, ever, not even one time will. The moment you part with the money you have lost all your leverage. Every single service in the world you pay after, every one, commercial sex is no different. You may do as you wish with your money but I always pay after.

    I'm happy to show them the money but it stays with me until we are done end of.

    A2.
    For me I've noticed the providers who have been around for awhile don't make a fuss about prepayment. It's the girls new to this and the younger ones. When I first started I paid upfront then got ripped off once and stopped especially after seeing Rons advice a couple years ago. But last couple years I've done more outcalls. I only pay up front for outcalls to make the girl more comfortable, a comfortable girl makes the experience much more pleasurable. On incalls I would tend to pay after especially if it was a larger sum. There have been some providers that I try hard to build a bond with for a variety of reasons and it works better for it. I will say it's suspicious tho when you arrive and the first thing she asks is where is the money. The very first provider I ever saw told me never hand a provider cash. Lay it on the table or counter. With that strategy (which I no longer do) I noticed the experienced providers wouldn't even bother touching it counting it until after. But they were glad to get it out the way or just know it's visible and not a lie. Some providers will ask you to take a picture of the donation before arriving as well. This is just my experiences and opinions. As a brown skin guy I feel sometimes I need to make these girls comfortable in some regard. There's many providers who I see one day then a month later they only see "white" guys. Stereotypes run deep in this hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape