Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 845 1245 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13876
    2 different mongers reported that the red head had one of the worst smelling kittys ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?

  2. #13875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?
    You are correct.

  3. #13874

    Stay Away or Don't Stay Away

    Just to be clear, Stay Away from the "Wild Sown (Snow) Bunny"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264.

    But Go See the "Slim sexy quirky red head"? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908.

    Do I have this right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro. That link to that redhead was the wrong link. I saw that redhead recently and she was nothing but fun to be around with. I screwed up the link and idk how. And I recommend you see that girl.

  4. #13873

    Odd posts

    This report isn't because I have seen this person but contacted them multiple times but just to raise awareness of an odd situation.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/380877527984

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/430591825154

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/233895570994

    All 3 of these seemingly different women are posting from the same phone number. I have gotten a fairly reasonable response each time I have messaged when I do actually get a response. Has anyone actually seen the person behind the phone?

  5. #13872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    I just vomited in my mouth. Gross.
    Sorry bro. That link to that redhead was the wrong link. I saw that redhead recently and she was nothing but fun to be around with. I screwed up the link and idk how. And I recommend you see that girl.

  6. #13871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I called this one up and she responded quickly and gave me the address. I get to a decent house by PC and I let her know I was there. I pull up and there are 2 dudes outside. My spidey senses told me to leave but the little head was doing the thinking. The guys leave and she texts me to come in. Initially she was ok looking until she opened her mouth. She starts to get undressed and one of the worst smells starts coming from her crotch. I look closely and it as appeared she had a whitish yellow discharge. Mind you I'm maybe 2 feet from her. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I gave half the donation and got the hell out. Please, please, please do not go see this unkept animal. She has gifts.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/925674581280
    I'm sorry, I just noticed I put the wrong link to the girl I wanted you guys to stay away from. Here's the right link.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/834144045264

  7. #13870

  8. #13869

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    I can't find the review you mentioned. I'll take your word on it and avoid.
    See post #13257.

    I won't repeat!

  9. #13868

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to hook up with Destiny?

    I have been a regular for years, and haven't been able to contact her in about a month. In the past, she would always at least tell me she was unavailable.
    I saw her a few weeks ago. She told me she had to switch phones, and all her texts went into one long string. Because of that, she doesn't know if a text is coming from a regular, who she'll see, or someone new, who she won't see. She's not available weekends. Try including some something to identify yourself as a past client.

  10. #13867
    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to hook up with Destiny?

    I have been a regular for years, and haven't been able to contact her in about a month. In the past, she would always at least tell me she was unavailable.
    I was able to reach her a few weeks ago, she said she is not available weekends, usually starts around 10 am during the week.

  11. #13866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Destiny

    Has anyone been able to hook up with Destiny?

    I have been a regular for years, and haven't been able to contact her in about a month. In the past, she would always at least tell me she was unavailable.

  12. #13865

    The Other Mandy

    Looks like the big tit brunette Mandy is back. I remember seeing her years ago. Although I can't remember the details, I so recall her being a fun time and wishing I repeated. Anyone visit recently our have a better memory than me?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...h/775537679386

  13. #13864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazmat  [View Original Post]
    Not my thing but I believe so.
    Do you have a link for her?

  14. #13863
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed in the past, from what I can recall it was pretty bad.
    I can't find the review you mentioned. I'll take your word on it and avoid.

  15. #13862

    Cassidy in Mystic

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak Greek?
    Not my thing but I believe so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape