Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 17688
-
05-17-21 20:59 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 418She still looks pretty attractive. Her newish FB pics aren't altered so they're her without any filters or whatever these girls do to their pics in the ads, but it's a bummer she hasn't changed even post-baby. I really hope that she wasn't using while pregnant or around her.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 19:40 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 399Sunny
I saw Sunny recently. She wasn't quite as cute as her pictures, and she is missing a few front teeth. She is a little thick with some cellulite, but she does have nice big tatas. She asked for a dick pic for verification, and then had me grab her boob when in her room for LEO check. She is GFE friendly with DFK, DATY and a pretty good BBBJ. She was tight, and we went through a variety of positions before I finished in the cover. Cleaned up, some chit chat, on my way. 30 minutes for 150. Probably a one and done for me, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 18:20 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 164Lexie
Anyone have any reviews on her? I'm guessing she has 2 ads up.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62322199/
-
05-17-21 17:40 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 170Bubbling up to the top. Kayden
Since she's coming back to town and has been a topic of conversation, I thought I'd bubble up my review from Feb. And yes, I'm planning to see her again.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 15:35 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 103Sunny in hazelwood
I have an appointment with her this afternoon I will let you know how it went. Prompt response and good communication so far.
Originally Posted by StlbbHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 13:37 #7198Senior Member

Posts: 740Lola / Maggie
She has all the signs of hard drive use. One of the main ones I noticed when I saw her a couple of weeks ago was puffy hands / arms and feet. She is definitely full throttle in injections and I would avoid altogether. She was quite the looker a few years back but definitely fell off since.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 13:14 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 72Sunny
I have seen her and had a great time, very GFE, she is a little on the chunky side but is very pretty, good bbj, and tight puss. I have not seen Bree who she works with some so I can't give a comparison. 150 for the half hour in a mid level motel in Hazelwood.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 13:01 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 235Maria's Girls
From what I know the gal, Maria, isn't taking on anymore new clients.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 12:59 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 235Looks like she's with Bree's group. There should be plenty of reviews about how they operate if you search this thread for Bree.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 12:35 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 235Lola
You got lucky. I wasted money on her.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 11:05 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 398Sunny on escort Babylon
Very little is on this lady young a bit thick big breasted phone 314 8853684 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62332479/ any help appreciated looks good reviews on escort not so trustworthy.
She has been posting for a few weeks someone on her has had to try it.
Thanks.
-
05-17-21 09:57 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 249When you say Maria's girl, what do you mean? Is there a service such as the Angels or Prolux in STL run by someone named Maria? Would you share contact info, website etc.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 23:45 #7191Senior Member

Posts: 126Wow. Good thing I never saw her. I had something set up but something came up and I had to cancel. Guess its a good thing.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 23:30 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 418Holy moly avoid Lola / Maggie
So as we've all discussed she's a dope fiend. Well I saw her ad and she was staying very close to me so I tried to set something up because I'm a HUGE IDIOT. She asked me when I could come, I said 10 pm. She texted me back at 10:10 pm saying 10 was fine. After I told her it was uh, already past 10 pm that she said okay well you can come now. She asked me how long and I said 10 minutes. 5 minutes after that she calls me, asking where I am. Saying that I told her it'd be 10 minutes. 10 minutes ago. I said no that's not right and she said "well, if you say you're going to show up at a time you need to, don't waste my time. " She was mumbling a bit and with her being oblivious to the time, she was obviously on heroin. I told her that she didn't even have the times right and was high and I hung up on her.
-
05-16-21 23:16 #7189Regular Member

Posts: 10Emi perfect playmate
Has anyone seen this one? I've seen her ad on STG for quite some time and nothing really changes with it. I've searched around here and can't seem to find anything. I've texted back and forth with her a couple of times and so far no obvious signs setting off my scam alarm. I'm thinking about setting something up with her this week.
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...6/216118211199









Reply With Quote






