Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 809 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 859 909 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 18363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6243

    Lavishjai

    I have this one on my radar. Any details on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed9b0...0-2156fe97785e

  2. #6242

    MissDoe90

    Anyone have any info on this one? We've been texting and just curious if it's worth pursuing. Please pm me if you've got any experience with her. Thank you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/934ed...2-18d25fc31951

  3. #6241

    Small world

    Was going to reach out to a fan favorite here yesterday but as I was scrolling through socials she popped up in recommended friends. I'm in my 30's but was decently connected in DC night life. Has me thinking maybe I should stick to the 18-21 bc they can't get into bars LOL. Got to get some tips from Kevin now that the college girls are back for the summer.

  4. #6240

    Sugababyxoxo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a3053...6-c31f468518d4

    Wants a prepayment to prove that you're real. Haha. Next.

  5. #6239

    Aliceinwonderland703

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    She been off and on the site. Play it cool and just get her the next time she looking for a new SD. I've hook up with a few SBs that didn't work out the 1st time. Don't burn the bridge just because someone got there 1st.
    Absolutely I agree. I never take these things personally. Shit happens, on both sides. No, I never burn bridges. Just responded to her 'not seeking arrangements anymore' with 'let me know if you change your mind'. Didn't even mention anything about what I learnt of her here, what's the saying about not talking about the fight club.

  6. #6238
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Don't book the room until she's with you on the way there.
    I was texting with her the other day and pretty much got the same vibe. She mentioned massage only and some extras, when I asked her what were the extras she would go into details. Eventually I felt like I was wasting my time and blocked her. I agree I don't think that she is ready for prime time.

  7. #6237

    Hotel rooms

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Lulu in chat.

    I don't think she ready for prime time yet.

    Text back and fourth, she starts hot and heavy then gets nervous and says it is massage only nothing sexual, while dropping sexual like comments. Then very insistent on only coming to your house. Then wants a meet and greet.

    Then tells me that her friends know where she is WTF for meet and greet at spot she choose for coffee.

    I then asked "first time?' She says "no" just first time some one mentioned getting a room.

    I did book the Hyatt not some no tell motel.

    Cancels 4 hours before saying just personal choice not to go.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d525c...c-2d8e1585596e
    Don't book the room until she's with you on the way there.

  8. #6236

    Minxylu

    Goes by Lulu in chat.

    I don't think she ready for prime time yet.

    Text back and fourth, she starts hot and heavy then gets nervous and says it is massage only nothing sexual, while dropping sexual like comments. Then very insistent on only coming to your house. Then wants a meet and greet.

    Then tells me that her friends know where she is WTF for meet and greet at spot she choose for coffee.

    I then asked "first time?' She says "no" just first time some one mentioned getting a room.

    I did book the Hyatt not some no tell motel.

    Cancels 4 hours before saying just personal choice not to go.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d525c...c-2d8e1585596e

  9. #6235

    Play it cool

    She been off and on the site. Play it cool and just get her the next time she looking for a new SD. I've hook up with a few SBs that didn't work out the 1st time. Don't burn the bridge just because someone got there 1st.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She told me NO such thing a week or so ago, but what do you hope to achieve? Call her out for lying and she says "you're right, I'm a liar" and she spreads her legs at a discount because you made her come clean?

    Just accept that you may be a peach, but not every woman likes peaches, let alone wants a mouthful of peach juice -- and move on.

  10. #6234

    Aliceinwonderland703

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She told me NO such thing a week or so ago, but what do you hope to achieve? Call her out for lying and she says "you're right, I'm a liar" and she spreads her legs at a discount because you made her come clean?

    Just accept that you may be a peach, but not every woman likes peaches, let alone wants a mouthful of peach juice -- and move on.
    I was just curious if she preferred peaches or pizza. Sounds like she did find her SD LOL!

  11. #6233

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Curious about your experience with the first one on the list, Rebecca. She indeed met up IRL? Cause when I pinged her she was very insistent on doing a video chat, which I declined for all the reasons many of us have talked about. If she's indeed real that's good to know, because the push for video "verification" raised the usual red flags for a blackmailer but if she simply doesn't know that it's considered a danger, or doesn't care.
    Never did the video chat nor met in person, but based on what she reveled about herself (happened to go to my alma mater so the alumni directory came in handy) I was able to find her FB and IG feeds.

    She has a respectable job, so I doubt she is looking to risk anything by blackmailing.

    Whever possible, I use non Seeking video verify some of these women, or to seal the deal. Lots of ways to stay anonymous.

  12. #6232

    Why bother?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her again and she says she's not longer seeking an arrangement so either she found a SD who gives her what she wants or she's done with this. Would love to hear if any of you do see her, not that I'd call her out on it but would be nice to know if it's just me or she's been straightforward.
    She told me NO such thing a week or so ago, but what do you hope to achieve? Call her out for lying and she says "you're right, I'm a liar" and she spreads her legs at a discount because you made her come clean?

    Just accept that you may be a peach, but not every woman likes peaches, let alone wants a mouthful of peach juice -- and move on.

  13. #6231

    Video Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Curious about your experience with the first one on the list, Rebecca. She indeed met up IRL? Cause when I pinged her she was very insistent on doing a video chat, which I declined for all the reasons many of us have talked about. If she's indeed real that's good to know, because the push for video "verification" raised the usual red flags for a blackmailer but if she simply doesn't know that it's considered a danger, or doesn't care.
    She wanted to video chat with me as well. I declined of course and she then wanted to have a phone call, which I am also not down with before I meet someone. I moved on. Too many other available that don't require such nonsense.

  14. #6230

    Scarletts_letter

    Another sugar gone pro. I have never met her, but she did hit me up a few weeks ago.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd5a3...2-936ba7e047e9

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/62305790/

  15. #6229

    Masha

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    Getting into the groove of the SB thing again.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5b4a0...7-114b6648ba9d

    Interesting pics, want500-600 ppm. Seems nice enough but to high given age and other factors for me.

    Also, something just seemed off as well. Spider sense went off once we got to chat. Nice enough though once I said she was out of my range.
    She's been extensively reviewed, prior and more recently in response to your query. All true. She's an older Russian MILF with 3 kids, claims husband knows she 'swings' but not for money. Was the very first M&G I ever did, met for drinks and she asked for a fee. She wanted $600/ meet and stayed firm on that. Claims only looking for one SD and although many know her, might be true since it sounds like she has never gone below $400 and not sure she's worth that much. She does have trouble keeping her real and SB lives separate which is concerning with respect to discretion since if she's willing to expose her kids, not sure she would be any different with her SDs. Does not host and is annoying as fuck with frequent requests for gifts and money to 'prove' your devotion. If you are willing to put up with that and high allowance, she does have submissive leanings and is lactating if that is your sort of thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape