Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 781 831 1231 1731 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15977

    Automatic posting

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Regarding Alexis:

    Please report back if you do see her.

    I wanted to post in an honest and balanced manner.

    But I also want to say this:

    I don't think this level of crazy was a one-time thing, and her posts happening while she was asleep make me think there's a pimp involved.

    So when reporting back, you may wish to include this link to my post, as a cautionary note:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5349877
    I monger in central illinois and the Tampa St Pete area. I have been told by some reliable ladies that they sign up with mega personals and then it gets fed out to a lot of list crawler services. The ones I have been with are not up at 2 am when a lot of the adds are sent out.

    I think the ladies can trigger adds but the adds can appear when they are not working sometime for months. Sometimes the adds appear and it is one hour ahead of the actual time as if they originated in the eastern time zone.

  2. #15976
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I have never, ever, not even one time paid a chick for sex up front and I never, ever, not even one time will. The moment you part with the money you have lost all your leverage. Every single service in the world you pay after, every one, commercial sex is no different. You may do as you wish with your money but I always pay after.

    I'm happy to show them the money but it stays with me until we are done end of.

    A2.
    Yeah, but you live in Argentina. It's different there.

  3. #15975
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    My two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to tell others every time I see him post this to please not go that route and I am not speaking from experience necessarily. What I mean by that is I have never once given a donation after because a) I am lucky enough to have never been ripped off (I have had a less than stellar experience but never been denied service or robbed) and b) I almost never see anyone that isn't reviewed in some capacity. Imo if you don't pay up front you are setting yourself up for lousy experience. I respect ronms right to do what he pleases with his money but I advise against this strategy and I think in more cases than not it will help you in the long run.
    I have never, ever, not even one time paid a chick for sex up front and I never, ever, not even one time will. The moment you part with the money you have lost all your leverage. Every single service in the world you pay after, every one, commercial sex is no different. You may do as you wish with your money but I always pay after.

    I'm happy to show them the money but it stays with me until we are done end of.

    A2.

  4. #15974
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Success rate of paying afterwards.

    Ron, can you let us know how often you inform a new (to you) girl that you'll be paying afterwards and that she then goes ahead? My WAG would be that you make a lot of trips where the chick refuses. Do you do anything to reassure them, such as showing her the money ahead of time, without actually letting her have the money?

    Your logic is unassailable, and I utterly despise being burned, but I typically see girls who are 45 minutes away from me.
    I have tried to tell others every time I see him post this to please not go that route and I am not speaking from experience necessarily. What I mean by that is I have never once given a donation after because a) I am lucky enough to have never been ripped off (I have had a less than stellar experience but never been denied service or robbed) and b) I almost never see anyone that isn't reviewed in some capacity. Imo if you don't pay up front you are setting yourself up for lousy experience. I respect ronms right to do what he pleases with his money but I advise against this strategy and I think in more cases than not it will help you in the long run.

  5. #15973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Success rate of paying afterwards.

    Ron, can you let us know how often you inform a new (to you) girl that you'll be paying afterwards and that she then goes ahead? My WAG would be that you make a lot of trips where the chick refuses. Do you do anything to reassure them, such as showing her the money ahead of time, without actually letting her have the money?

    Your logic is unassailable, and I utterly despise being burned, but I typically see girls who are 45 minutes away from me.
    Why are there never any names attached to the claims of paying afterwards? It would seem like a good thing to share with the rest of the board.

  6. #15972

    Success rate of paying afterwards

    Success rate of paying afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    ... I always pay when I'm done playing with a girl. Not upfront before playtime. You pay upfront you set yourself up for a rip off or less time than you paid for.
    Ron, can you let us know how often you inform a new (to you) girl that you'll be paying afterwards and that she then goes ahead? My WAG would be that you make a lot of trips where the chick refuses. Do you do anything to reassure them, such as showing her the money ahead of time, without actually letting her have the money?

    Your logic is unassailable, and I utterly despise being burned, but I typically see girls who are 45 minutes away from me.

  7. #15971

    Re: Alexis

    Regarding Alexis:

    Please report back if you do see her.

    I wanted to post in an honest and balanced manner.

    But I also want to say this:

    I don't think this level of crazy was a one-time thing, and her posts happening while she was asleep make me think there's a pimp involved.

    So when reporting back, you may wish to include this link to my post, as a cautionary note:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5349877

    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I will give her a try. Hopefully I get version 1 or 2.

  8. #15970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Cash Is King When You Pay For Sex.

    If a girl wants payment through an app, gift card, bit coin, pay pal, or some other non sense don't see her. These are ways you could get ripped off. I know you young guys like the convenience of paying through these methods. They work great for buying things on Amazon, Ebay and online businesses. But not for pussy. Always pay Cash for pussy. And with Cash I always pay when I'm done playing with a girl. Not upfront before playtime. You pay upfront you set yourself up for a rip off or less time than you paid for.

  9. #15969

    Get your prepaid gift card ready

    Quote Originally Posted by CedarFalls92  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this girl? She's offering at $$$ but she only does outclass. Not sure what to think.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1499644
    A girl that good looking only asking for $250/ hour on Adultsearch will almost definitely string you along until you arrive at her incall and then hit you with the prepaid gift card request to "show that you are real" or because she's been "burned with cash" in the past. I wouldn't invest too much time in that one.

  10. #15968

    That's Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Layla.

    15/200.

    https://www.foxylists.com/laylachicago

    No screening, real easy, crappy motel near O'hare -- In and out.

    No kissing, got hard, CBJ, then into mish, doggy, CG and finished. The reviews on TER are true.

    She's hot, but she doesn't talk barely. Enjoy a quick fuck guys.
    That's Bunny from LC. She's been discussed in detail in the past. Super hot but absolutely no personality and cold as hell on the inside. Runs with some ghetto hoodrat people.

  11. #15967

    Naty

    Has anyone seen Naty? https://tryst.link/escort/naty.

  12. #15966

    Layla

    Just saw Layla.

    15/200.

    https://www.foxylists.com/laylachicago

    No screening, real easy, crappy motel near O'hare -- In and out.

    No kissing, got hard, CBJ, then into mish, doggy, CG and finished. The reviews on TER are true.

    She's hot, but she doesn't talk barely. Enjoy a quick fuck guys.

  13. #15965

    Cloth. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77

    So I saw Delilah this week. Incall at her house.

    The pros.

    The pics are accurate. If you like tiny spinners she is for you. Nice personality. No rush. Service was good -.

    The cons.

    Says she is getting out of the hobby.

    I would have expected more for the donation. I asked for a wash clothes to get cleaned up and none was available.

    At her price point I don't think I will be repeating.
    I guess I shouldn't try and leave a review early in the morning.

    She did offer me paper towels

  14. #15964
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any escorts that accept epayments like (cashapp, venmo).
    Why would you want that?

  15. #15963
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Wait. Wash clothes? LOL what? Is this a new slang?
    Guessing he wanted a washcloth, IE to clean up in the bathroom and she said no.

    I do generally expect any girl in tryst or eros territory to let me clean up before I leave.

    Although stuff like a washcloth or drinks at a girls place is really one of those things that helps a girl pull away from the pack in service quality.

    Although I also never will drink something a provider gives me unless I saw them drink first or its a sealed bottle but I also tend to be paranoid. But them offering typically is a big check mark for me that they are quality and deserve a second visit at some point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape