Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 17700
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7185

    Kayden

    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    As you and others have stated, read the details in her own "I do NOT do. " and admit spending at least $$50 and no basic sex play, no DFK, no FIV, etc. Is not fun. Being attractive as she is makes this even more difficult. Entry #7141 is a list most of us can easily provide. I would suggest avoiding all except maybe Jessica but that still works out to over $$hour, not less than $$$ as claimed (do not know anything about a mystery girl). Another on the list was defined as "avoid" by most because of drug habits, now she charges even more. To me no kissing means stay away but to each their own. Latest reviews on virtually every encounter posted in the last few weeks are negative. Rough times, undeniably.
    All except Jesica that still works out to $$hour.

  2. #7184

    Laura, Chesterfielf

    Wants half the money up front for a meeting. She's just trying to SCAM people.

  3. #7183

    Lola

    Saw her a few weeks ago. Seemed to be out of it just wanted money and not willing to earn it. Total waste of time.

  4. #7182

    Tia

    I am hoping to set up an appointment with Tia. I tried to research her here, but I think her name is too short, because I know I have seen her name before. Is there anyway to get the search to work?

  5. #7181

    MG Milena

    I saw Maria's girl Milena today and had a nice time. She is pretty with an amazing figure. She's petite and short with a nice flat tummy toned legs and a perfect round bubble butt and set of large man-mades. She's not as GFE friendly as some. For example, she made it obvious that there was no French kissing with her body language, and told me no FIV. She made up for that however by accommodating some other light fetish requests that I made, like letting me tia and a few other requests that I won't mention here LOL. Overall Maria's is a great service with easy and friendly booking, comfortable location, and fair rates for the services. If you're on her list I would recommend you see Milena. She looks great and strappy lingerie and speaks good English and is a good conversationalist. PM me with questions about specifics if your senior member and we've talked about MG before. Hope everybody had a great weekend and got to partake of a provider services at least once.

  6. #7180

    Kayden

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I would agree. A friend of mine from Chicago gave me a heads up about her (although he hadn't seen her) and I was intrigued. However, when going to a popular review site hers were not the best and I decided to pass. A number of the reviews mentioned the rules and no kissing.
    As you and others have stated, read the details in her own "I do NOT do. " and admit spending at least $$50 and no basic sex play, no DFK, no FIV, etc. Is not fun. Being attractive as she is makes this even more difficult. Entry #7141 is a list most of us can easily provide. I would suggest avoiding all except maybe Jessica but that still works out to over $$hour, not less than $$$ as claimed (do not know anything about a mystery girl). Another on the list was defined as "avoid" by most because of drug habits, now she charges even more. To me no kissing means stay away but to each their own. Latest reviews on virtually every encounter posted in the last few weeks are negative. Rough times, undeniably.

  7. #7179
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    I got the same thing. Went for a video as a litmus test and it's been scamtastic.
    I haven't been that far in the conversation. I just mainly ask her what her rates and where she located. Haven't decided if I want to follow through with it. Thinking about it.

  8. #7178

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I talk to her a few times but never follow through yet. She said she in chesterfield.
    I got the same thing. Went for a video as a litmus test and it's been scamtastic.

  9. #7177
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    The second girl Lola. How is she? Is the service decent. Does she have anybody with her etc.
    I saw Lola a couple years ago at a decent hotel and she was HIGH. She had her syringe / needle sitting in a drawer, but it was completely open and in plain sight. She was very nice and great to talk to, but she got the "nods" a couple times during. Once while on top, and the other while we were talking. Great body (even still, post baby- from her FB pics) but I'm skeptical if she kicked the habit for good. Decent BBBJ, and was nice on top of me, but if she isn't clean it isn't worth her higher prices (qv for 120 when she's high isn't great).

  10. #7176
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSumbud  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Did a search on the phone number and it's all recent. Good videos https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62287216/.
    I talk to her a few times but never follow through yet. She said she in chesterfield.

  11. #7175

    Laura

    Any intel on this one? Did a search on the phone number and it's all recent. Good videos https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62287216/.

  12. #7174

    Where are the good providers

    Where are the good ones at? I have $ to burn and everytime I find one I like they start having issues. Shit if I was offered $200-$300 a week I would always make time for someone.

  13. #7173

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    She should ask for a refund. Those new tits look terrible.
    That is what I was thinking!

  14. #7172
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see any.
    And she won't want to be there and a bad attitude. Only does what she wants.

  15. #7171

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Does Lola have any baby damage?
    I didn't see any.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape