Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 582 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3650
    Quote Originally Posted by BruinsFan44  [View Original Post]
    What is the best way to do that? Is it accurate?
    I use numlookup.com - free search. I tested on numbers I knew and the info came back correct, so I have been sticking with this one.

  2. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a half dozen times back in the day 2+ years ago when she was in Stratford. Pretty sweet, good convo, accommodating, decent skills, and yes, really cheap. She was working on and off at Bishops Corners as a "dancer" so her schedule was erratic. Only issue I had with her (other than when she moved away to Boston!) was she texted me out of the blue saying she was around. I don't want anything like that popping up on my phone so I asked her to never do that again and she put a note in her phone and kept her word. So I really only have good things to say about her. Does partake of the herb and will share. Actually, a good time under normal circumstances but was outstanding value at her pricing. Again, this was several years ago so keep that in mind.
    Looks like something growing on one of those lips.

  3. #3648

    Adina was a good experience

    I saw her about a half dozen times back in the day 2+ years ago when she was in Stratford. Pretty sweet, good convo, accommodating, decent skills, and yes, really cheap. She was working on and off at Bishops Corners as a "dancer" so her schedule was erratic. Only issue I had with her (other than when she moved away to Boston!) was she texted me out of the blue saying she was around. I don't want anything like that popping up on my phone so I asked her to never do that again and she put a note in her phone and kept her word. So I really only have good things to say about her. Does partake of the herb and will share. Actually, a good time under normal circumstances but was outstanding value at her pricing. Again, this was several years ago so keep that in mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/148491067603

    Any one seen her? Looks great and rates seems TGTBT.

  4. #3647

    Heather Italiiano

    Just had a dream with Heather (Italiiano sexy banging body).

    Overall a good experience. Some bullet points.

    * Hit or miss with communication. Sometimes she responds quickly to texts other times hours go by. YMMV.

    * When she is responsive she is easy to set up an appointment.

    * When I got to her incall she was quick to tell me what room she was in.

    * Was prepared for action when I got in the room.

    * In my opinion she looks as good or better than she did in her posted pics. Great ass, chubby but not fat. Pussy felt a little loose tho.

    * No onerous rules. Her one rule was no greek.

    * Session was quick (I was there for a qv) but didn't get the sense that she was watching the clock or rushing.

    * Let me take a shower at her incall after the session.

    Would recommend and I plan to repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Milford_Heather.jpg‎  

  5. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by Remt0513  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to add another blonde pawg to my rotation. Should have known it was TGTBT when she quoted me 40 for BBBJ, another 20 for cof. Basic introductions, she starts to take off her top, (which BTW was holding up some seriously deflated flap jacks, clearly demons. She was acting like a freaking psych patient, pacing back and forth, but not from nerves, she's done this before, she was alert, just a snappy demanding rip off *****.) this is enough to make me feel comfortable putting up the 60. As soon as she has it in her hands, tells me to gtfo or her friends outside are going to come in and join us. 600, I would have called her bluff, but 60, ill take the loss, spend the other 100 with my regular girl.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/068364862325
    60 dollars is more than enough for a qv from a sub par looking female like that. This escort game has turned upside down, just in 2019 you could get a female like this https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...11482/19243162 to do an 80 dollar qv. Mongers need to start rolling in packs to have each other's back. Imagine if you could have told that escort that your boys were waiting outside too.

  6. #3645

    Sexy THICK Blonde -RIPOFF

    Quote Originally Posted by Remt0513  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to add another blonde pawg to my rotation. Should have known it was TGTBT when she quoted me 40 for BBBJ, another 20 for cof. Basic introductions, she starts to take off her top, (which BTW was holding up some seriously deflated flap jacks, clearly demons. She was acting like a freaking psych patient, pacing back and forth, but not from nerves, she's done this before, she was alert, just a snappy demanding rip off *****.) this is enough to make me feel comfortable putting up the 60. As soon as she has it in her hands, tells me to gtfo or her friends outside are going to come in and join us. 600, I would have called her bluff, but 60, ill take the loss, spend the other 100 with my regular girl.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/068364862325
    In case that link gets deleted, her pic are below. She didn't list her name so search here using ' Sexy THICK Blonde'.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 72371034-8C33-4EEC-BD1B-6A5AE95F602E.jpg‎   5B20CF5E-BA02-4067-842A-4090C7A5F821.jpg‎   61960220-376D-4428-A56A-A57AC790B286.jpg‎   9B876EEF-5FAE-4B18-AD5E-E91A1CB429A7.jpg‎   CF6DD27F-2226-4A32-801D-096019A4C1D5.jpg‎  

    3C4C9BFD-DB6B-42AF-A858-553B008BD442.jpg‎  

  7. #3644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by BruinsFan44  [View Original Post]
    What is the best way to do that? Is it accurate?
    You can google it or try usphonebook.com Neither are 100% accurate but a good starting point.

  8. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by Remt0513  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to add another blonde pawg to my rotation. Should have known it was TGTBT when she quoted me 40 for BBBJ, another 20 for cof. Basic introductions, she starts to take off her top, (which BTW was holding up some seriously deflated flap jacks, clearly demons. She was acting like a freaking psych patient, pacing back and forth, but not from nerves, she's done this before, she was alert, just a snappy demanding rip off *****.) this is enough to make me feel comfortable putting up the 60. As soon as she has it in her hands, tells me to gtfo or her friends outside are going to come in and join us. 600, I would have called her bluff, but 60, ill take the loss, spend the other 100 with my regular girl.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/068364862325
    Seen somewhere other members said she was weird I try to see her but she reply 80 hours later.

  9. #3642

    Looking up numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHawk013  [View Original Post]
    I was going to check her out the other day, but the 2 phone numbers listed each come up as a different guy's name to each number. Doesn't fill me with warm fuzzies, and your post makes me happy I stayed home.
    What is the best way to do that? Is it accurate?

  10. #3641

    Ripoff Report

    Was hoping to add another blonde pawg to my rotation. Should have known it was TGTBT when she quoted me 40 for BBBJ, another 20 for cof. Basic introductions, she starts to take off her top, (which BTW was holding up some seriously deflated flap jacks, clearly demons. She was acting like a freaking psych patient, pacing back and forth, but not from nerves, she's done this before, she was alert, just a snappy demanding rip off *****.) this is enough to make me feel comfortable putting up the 60. As soon as she has it in her hands, tells me to gtfo or her friends outside are going to come in and join us. 600, I would have called her bluff, but 60, ill take the loss, spend the other 100 with my regular girl.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/068364862325

  11. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikal516  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/911523658817

    I've seen this ad come up online every so often, does anyone know if she's a real provider out of west haven?
    Pics 1,2 and 4 are being used in adds all over the country and the phone number is out of philly PA- most likely not real.

  12. #3639

    Italian chick

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...t/682847696018

    Decided to go see her. Pics are accurate. But to me the ass looks better in the pics. Tits are nice. BJ was covered and trash. Gets not worth what she charges for hhr. Just my opinion. YMMV I guess.

  13. #3638
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    After she called me the and word and told me the "cops know what to do with me" via text, I've stayed far away. She had the stomach at that time. Another member had some issues after seeing her a few months ago. See at your own risk but something does seem up with her.
    I was going to check her out the other day, but the 2 phone numbers listed each come up as a different guy's name to each number. Doesn't fill me with warm fuzzies, and your post makes me happy I stayed home.

  14. #3637
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Marie still have the stomach issue? I remember the last time I saw her she was a bit of a mess mentally and seemed to let herself go a bit. I assumed she liked to party, didn't see any marks ever nor smelled anything but incense in the room (which could be a masker) so I figured nose or pipe but I decided to just keep my distance after that. Seemed she was getting MUCH more risky which either leads me to think she's losing it or already might have something. Too bad she was really really cool our first session and does Greek like something of a porn scene.
    After she called me the and word and told me the "cops know what to do with me" via text, I've stayed far away. She had the stomach at that time. Another member had some issues after seeing her a few months ago. See at your own risk but something does seem up with her.

  15. #3636

    Fake?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/911523658817

    I've seen this ad come up online every so often, does anyone know if she's a real provider out of west haven?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape