Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 26928
-
05-16-21 22:12 #15978Senior Member

Posts: 3481Thank You.
Maybe now my message will get through to those that are Hard Headed.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 21:21 #15977Senior Member

Posts: 330Automatic posting
I monger in central illinois and the Tampa St Pete area. I have been told by some reliable ladies that they sign up with mega personals and then it gets fed out to a lot of list crawler services. The ones I have been with are not up at 2 am when a lot of the adds are sent out.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
I think the ladies can trigger adds but the adds can appear when they are not working sometime for months. Sometimes the adds appear and it is one hour ahead of the actual time as if they originated in the eastern time zone.
-
05-16-21 20:19 #15976Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah, but you live in Argentina. It's different there.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 19:34 #15975Administrator

Posts: 5265My two cents
I have never, ever, not even one time paid a chick for sex up front and I never, ever, not even one time will. The moment you part with the money you have lost all your leverage. Every single service in the world you pay after, every one, commercial sex is no different. You may do as you wish with your money but I always pay after.
Originally Posted by CarmineW
[View Original Post]
I'm happy to show them the money but it stays with me until we are done end of.
A2.
-
05-16-21 16:09 #15974Senior Member

Posts: 194I have tried to tell others every time I see him post this to please not go that route and I am not speaking from experience necessarily. What I mean by that is I have never once given a donation after because a) I am lucky enough to have never been ripped off (I have had a less than stellar experience but never been denied service or robbed) and b) I almost never see anyone that isn't reviewed in some capacity. Imo if you don't pay up front you are setting yourself up for lousy experience. I respect ronms right to do what he pleases with his money but I advise against this strategy and I think in more cases than not it will help you in the long run.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 15:27 #15973Senior Member

Posts: 1438Why are there never any names attached to the claims of paying afterwards? It would seem like a good thing to share with the rest of the board.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 13:30 #15972Senior Member

Posts: 1172Success rate of paying afterwards
Success rate of paying afterwards.
Ron, can you let us know how often you inform a new (to you) girl that you'll be paying afterwards and that she then goes ahead? My WAG would be that you make a lot of trips where the chick refuses. Do you do anything to reassure them, such as showing her the money ahead of time, without actually letting her have the money?
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
Your logic is unassailable, and I utterly despise being burned, but I typically see girls who are 45 minutes away from me.
-
05-16-21 13:17 #15971Senior Member

Posts: 1172Re: Alexis
Regarding Alexis:
Please report back if you do see her.
I wanted to post in an honest and balanced manner.
But I also want to say this:
I don't think this level of crazy was a one-time thing, and her posts happening while she was asleep make me think there's a pimp involved.
So when reporting back, you may wish to include this link to my post, as a cautionary note:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5349877
Originally Posted by Getreal
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 00:08 #15970Senior Member

Posts: 3481Cash Is King When You Pay For Sex.
If a girl wants payment through an app, gift card, bit coin, pay pal, or some other non sense don't see her. These are ways you could get ripped off. I know you young guys like the convenience of paying through these methods. They work great for buying things on Amazon, Ebay and online businesses. But not for pussy. Always pay Cash for pussy. And with Cash I always pay when I'm done playing with a girl. Not upfront before playtime. You pay upfront you set yourself up for a rip off or less time than you paid for.
-
05-15-21 18:04 #15969Senior Member

Posts: 108Get your prepaid gift card ready
A girl that good looking only asking for $250/ hour on Adultsearch will almost definitely string you along until you arrive at her incall and then hit you with the prepaid gift card request to "show that you are real" or because she's been "burned with cash" in the past. I wouldn't invest too much time in that one.
Originally Posted by CedarFalls92
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 18:01 #15968Senior Member

Posts: 108That's Bunny
That's Bunny from LC. She's been discussed in detail in the past. Super hot but absolutely no personality and cold as hell on the inside. Runs with some ghetto hoodrat people.
Originally Posted by SAnderson75
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 16:02 #15967Regular Member

Posts: 3Naty
Has anyone seen Naty? https://tryst.link/escort/naty.
-
05-15-21 15:35 #15966Senior Member

Posts: 161Layla
Just saw Layla.
15/200.
https://www.foxylists.com/laylachicago
No screening, real easy, crappy motel near O'hare -- In and out.
No kissing, got hard, CBJ, then into mish, doggy, CG and finished. The reviews on TER are true.
She's hot, but she doesn't talk barely. Enjoy a quick fuck guys.
-
05-15-21 13:36 #15965Senior Member

Posts: 311Cloth. LOL
I guess I shouldn't try and leave a review early in the morning.
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
She did offer me paper towels
-
05-15-21 11:49 #15964Senior Member

Posts: 808Why would you want that?
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




