Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,726 to 16,740 of 37350
-
05-15-21 22:16 #20625Senior Member

Posts: 334i most certainly pass!
Originally Posted by richmondfotog
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 20:04 #20624Senior Member

Posts: 1004Versatile MissNita
If you had Googled the phone number:
https://www.tsescorts.com/north-caro...s/804-386-4604
Originally Posted by Playboy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 19:44 #20623Senior Member

Posts: 135Doubles girls info
Not sure the original post answers my question. So I think "Annie" was the darker skin girl who travels, as I understand it, and was the point of the (very good) review. But according to Athelred, the white girl is supposed to be local. I was wondering if there is a name / reviews of her, to see if she is also worth seeing and is available more often. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RichmondFotog
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 19:03 #20622Senior Member

Posts: 1449No might is a man and very old. He / she always posts in female section and shemale section. Stay away unless that's what you into. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Mako9999
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 18:16 #20621Senior Member

Posts: 72That might be a man. There were reports of that being a tranny.
Originally Posted by Playboy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 17:20 #20620Senior Member

Posts: 678That's a dude.
Originally Posted by Playboy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 17:19 #20619Senior Member

Posts: 147Avoid This One
Avoid this one. She plays too many games and when it comes to BJ / BBJ she gets a whole attitude over something simple. I wouldn't deal with her unless you like wasting time and energy.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/150296905779
-
05-15-21 16:40 #20618Senior Member

Posts: 1069A 6 footer
Proceed with caution. I don't want to ruin the surprise at the end of the tunnel for you.
Originally Posted by Playboy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 16:15 #20617Senior Member

Posts: 334Info
Prefer them younger but this one has my attention! Has anyone seen her? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/115677414800.
-
05-15-21 13:32 #20616Senior Member

Posts: 1004I believe was provided in the original post #20452.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5350297
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 13:22 #20615Asshole

Posts: 567Does she have a post running? Contact info?
Originally Posted by DropFrame
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 12:02 #20614Senior Member

Posts: 135White chick lives down here.
Can you give any info on what to search for to find reviews (and / or ads) about the "white chick" that lives down here? Would like to see if she's worth checking out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 11:48 #20613Senior Member

Posts: 169Annie
She comes down quite often. The white chick lives down here and is well known to a lot of us. They usually try to do doubles.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 09:04 #20612Senior Member

Posts: 63Saw this one after seeing your post. Set up was a breeze. Nice hotel and she greeted me and suggested we both take a shower. I was game. Very nice and thorough shower. Got on the bed and she dried me off and proceeded with a nice massage followed by some AMAZING rimming. I turned over and she started a fantastic BBBJ. Did some 69 and I couldn't hold off any longer and unloaded in her mouth. She asked if I wanted another massage and I said yes and my goodness was it amazing. After that she asked if I wanted a HJ but I countered with another BBBJ or K9 and she said she only really allows one pop but would give me a HJ. Was disappointing but I guess YMMV. Not sure I would see again at that price.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 02:13 #20611Senior Member

Posts: 51Staxx
Finally got to sample Staxx after multi try. And yup she sure does focus on the task and definitely makes sure that you leave happy and want to come back. Can take all kinds of pounding with no complaints or rush. 80 for qv, will definitely go back.










Reply With Quote






