Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 9711
-
05-16-21 10:06 #6786Banned Member

Posts: 1258Hosi was Semiko
BA is absolutely correct that Hosi in Philly's pics are those used by Semiko when she was at ca-kdolls. No doubt.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 03:00 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 7266Andy books through WeChat. If ya know Chinese than you can find it.
Originally Posted by OneADay
[View Original Post]
I've used Andys several times and its his and miss. He does some time get a real korean girl and he has let me know in advance when het gets one.
Have seen one taiwanese and China girl and in person they do not look like the pics. Services is so-so if the girl likes you she will allow more dfk. But majority are lfk regardless if the.
Ad says dfk.
He does get a BBFS girl once in awhile.
I saw one China girl that he had and BBFS rate for the hr was 600 hr. Older lady but she did let me do everything I wanted except for greek.
I Wechat him all the time and ask for korean but he says hopefully soon? LOL.
-
05-16-21 02:58 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 337No, I thought Mew would be the next Ravi too, but not even close. It definitely is her in the photos, but it is photoshopped to catfish levels. You know how Ravi looks better in person than her photoshopped pics? Mew is the opposite. Really strong smoker breath as well. It's not the worst session I've ever had (that goes to Jiyu), but I definitely felt grossed out and had to book Venus right away afterwards.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 02:27 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 142She's definitely in the GND category. Like if she lived in your apartment building and she came over and wanted to fuck, you'd say yes. But NOT the hottie in the pics.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
I haven't been with Ravi so I can't answer that part of the question.
-
05-16-21 01:42 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 462Damn
So many places are going in the wrong direction being more and more deceitful and fake. I guess add that one to the list of ripoff.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
If one org would just take the time to be real and deliver what we as customers actually want they would make a fortune.
Instead they go for a one visit bait and switch small money.
Horrible biz practice.
-
05-15-21 23:36 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 281To further specify, it's not just "this" org, it's C-orgs in general. They B&S, scam, and basically brings no satisfaction to any monger that has any taste of Kgirls. For J girls, hang tight of LA fantasy or try Angelababy on HX. Although not a J girl Lena from Angelababy is a pretty fun Taiwanese girl if you want to dip your toe in the non-Kgirl scene.
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
On another vein of thought, I've always wondered if there are any orgs that have a regular rotation of Viet girls. I find a lot of Viet civies very attractive, but never had any luck with providers. The few individuals or AMPs I've discovered around Westminster / Garden Grove have been wildly underwhelming.
-
05-15-21 17:37 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 403THIS is exactly the content that I'm here for LOL. So true, even the wechatters diss this org.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 16:55 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 3690Thanks for the review. Still sounds bang-able to me LOL. Your inbox is full so I can't respond to PM.
Originally Posted by Alex60
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 16:51 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 3690I doubt Hosi is Velvet
I have seen both Semiko and Velvet. Semiko had one pic that looks similar to Velvet's (click here). However, the pics Hosi used right now were Semiko's pics.
Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 16:45 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 3690Different Sugar
Your Sugar is in San Diego right now. The other Sugar is NOT curvy and she should still be near Little Tokyo. I think the other Sugar is hot and younger than yours.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 16:42 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 3690Good luck with that. Even Chinese guys complained about them LOL.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 15:54 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 417Thank you very much. I got burned many times by that org / po, keeps texting me "new young hot girls available". Was Mew at least somewhat hot looking? When I saw those pictures it was hard to resist and I think to myself that must be someone that look as hot as Ravi.
Originally Posted by Alex60
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 14:05 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 1834I believe the Sugar most are referring to is not the one pictured. Sugar is slender, had large and firm man made for her size, and spoke fluent English. I stopped booking through Tom a while back because he had a history of B&S. Even if he happens to have the next superstar, I would be wondering if I'm seeing the right one.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 13:03 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 195Ha! Definite bait and switch. Or that's a different provider also namedn Sugar. The one we were talking about is tanned and slim. Glad you enjoyed though.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
Did you go to an apartment at Little Tokyo?
-
05-15-21 12:15 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 313No Pay May
This is not a boycott. It's not a call for a boycott. I just don't feel like paying this month. So far it's been great. Still reading the forum, making a list, and checking it twice. The only reason I'm posting at all is because across the forums there keeps popping up the idea of boycotting and whether or not it will work, and the comment that hasn't been made yet on the subject is that yes, it always works inwardly on yourself. If you're on a budget, you save money for next time, you have time to reflect, and your civie game gets better. Although, to be honest I did call this No Pay May and civies are more expensive, so forget what I just said.
And so my post doesn't get deleted for irrelevance I will add some somewhat useful comment here. Elle / Venus is still my number one (when I'm in the mood to do all the work myself, and by work I mean burying my face in an ass and forgetting about life). If you want the opposite service experience from a Japanese / korean geisha girl with a phat ass keep an eye open for Kitty Cat's return from vacation in OC. Lastly, newbies this slump just may be your time to get in with M just in case things pick up in the future, so be polite and text with references, take any one for the team of yourself, and then end up good on the books for the future.
That is all.












Reply With Quote




