Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,431 to 17,445 of 30321
-
05-16-21 10:13 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 351The best education system our tax dollars can buy, and this is why they are in the business in the first place. I had a friend that asked me how to spell and, he was using nd for it. I did not even get into punctuation with them. Oh he got a diploma too, I quit as quick as I could, schools are indoctrination centers, which is also why we have the majority wearing fear diapers on their faces still.
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
Last edited by IH8HJsAz; 05-16-21 at 10:14. Reason: typo king
-
05-16-21 01:44 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 73I don't know anything about her, but Yashmeetaa always looked she be a lot fun.
Originally Posted by Kamela
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 00:12 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 73Bambii. This is the one I was looking for
Thank you for all your efforts. But I found her eventfully.
Originally Posted by TasteLike
[View Original Post]
https://onlyfans.com/u22276942
-
05-15-21 23:40 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 618Ads on STG
Don't mean to sound snobbish but it amazes me how a lot of girls posting on STG cannot spell things correctly, we all have issues with auto correct now and again but the simplest of words you can't spell? Did you never listen to spelling in the third grade? Ok rant over.
-
05-15-21 20:47 #12887Regular Member

Posts: 7Hi,
Is there any recommendations for an reliable indian escorts in charlotte?
-
05-15-21 17:00 #12886Regular Member

Posts: 7Searching
Looking for reliable indian escort, any recommendations in charlotte?
-
05-15-21 14:00 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 7335That is Hazel. She used to work a lot in Gastonia. I haven't found much on her. She has some mixed reviews, some good ones on E.M. She may be worth a try for her low donation.
Originally Posted by Crewzin
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 13:26 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 452She looks familiar anyone have info on her.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/364216569585
-
05-15-21 12:54 #12883Regular Member

Posts: 14Bambii
If it's the one I know about she's moved her Ads to Eros now. She's a hot blonde about 37 years old. Has to be the same little blonde with a nice ass.
Originally Posted by TasteLike
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 02:02 #12882Regular Member

Posts: 9Kreamy Karmen?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...o/190243919338
Hey guys, I kinda got my eye on this one but I wanted to ask you guys for past dreams and the like. Is she legit?
-
05-14-21 22:39 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 73Bambii. The Small Blond Provider who has an ass to die for
Thank you for the effort, but unfortunately that is not the Bambii I'm looking for. Mine is white. See msg # 12616 for a reference.
Originally Posted by PSmith0380
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 16:16 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 253Is this who you are referring too?
Originally Posted by TasteLike
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bambi-es...arlotte-235229#erotic.
I don't see anything with the spelling "Bambii", nothing on TER, for either spelling. No other sites, no reviews, just one pic.
-
05-14-21 11:14 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 201Anyone seen this one?
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...otte/62233177/
Spoke with this one last week and she gave an address over off of the Plaza. Looks pretty sweet and supposedly had a girlfriend there with her but something it making me hesitate on pulling the trigger. Anyone try her?
-
05-14-21 08:54 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 73Bambii. The Small Blond Provider who has an ass to die for.
Please dm me Bambii's phone # - The one she use to advertise under (not asking any one to break her trust, by sending a private # she may have given you).
Thank you.
-
05-12-21 12:54 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 62Learned something new
That's one hell of a tip I never noticed.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing!










Reply With Quote





