Escort Review: Bare Back Ladies
+
Submit Review
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4489
-
06-03-21 09:37 #2419Senior Member

Posts: 33Woburn Asian
So I called the 650 number for Asian at hotel on commerce. Got there. She spoke very little English. Had to use translate on her phone. She was cute. Probably 40's but small body. Little beat up in the stomach area. Settle for 160. She started BBBJ and all of a sudden she was on top of me putting it in with no cover. She used translate to say Sperm outside. So slowly moved up and down for 10 secs or so and I freaked out and got in my head thinking about STD's and any other diseases she could have so I got up got dressed and throw 20 on the table. She was laughing I I was saying sorry. The thought of bare was definitely getting me going until I started to think about the consequences. I'm petrified just from the 20 secs of BBBJ and the 10 secs of bareback. Any one want to talk me off the ledge. I give you guys credit doing these girls bareback but I just can't do it.
-
06-01-21 21:42 #2418Senior Member

Posts: 3853I hate to say it. But, the ones that are in a rundown motel or smokes, are the most fun. They are open-minded where BB is offered. Just be cool with them and donate a fair amount to be a repeat client. I met an Escort in Malden that was near Lowes. But, she kept moving from place to place that I've lost touch of her. Cigarettes in the room. But, offered BB and it was the great time. Treat them well.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-21 14:11 #2417Senior Member

Posts: 574Yo, thanks for this tip! I basically pulled off a repeat of your report here, so yeah: can confirm BB.
Originally Posted by NoOneImportant
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-21 15:25 #2416Senior Member

Posts: 102Zoey-Riley-Krys
She went buy a ton of different names. I haven't seen her in years now. She was one little hot body bare fucking pussy though. I used to see her all over the place. Picked her up at the mall, over in E P, Seekonk. We'd go anywhere and she never missed an opportunity to fuck bare cock. Kind of looked like a hippie but strip off those clothes and she had a fantastic body. She had a baby after I started seeing her. I saw her through that pregnancy then for the next year or two after.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-21 01:53 #2415Senior Member

Posts: 73White or Latina ssbbw
Anyone know any white or Latina ssbbw with a lot of ass.
-
05-22-21 08:49 #2414Senior Member

Posts: 3748Liz the Pissing Queen.
For those of you who get down there, she's visiting NYC again, now, till the 27th. For some pics and more info, see my post #4123, here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...430&viewfull=1#post5159430.
I've easily inseminated her vintage cunnt many times, but she has some guidelines regarding testing for new clients that she sent me, which I can forward, to cuntributing seniors. Here's a new pic she just sent me.
https://www.slixa.com/new-york/new-york/lizalicious
-
05-22-21 06:20 #2413Senior Member

Posts: 3748Sky Lah
She was an excellent CIP pleaser to be sure.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
But I'd be hesitant, if she's whoring again. Even if she ditched the dragon, I'd be surprised if she's not being watched or monitored. Because her alleged criminal activity went far beyond just ordinary dragon chasing. For my pictures of her and her sperm filled snatch, and links to her history, see my post #1017, here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...803&viewfull=1#post3940803.
-
05-21-21 11:44 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 1089Skylah Woonsocket RI
You OG guys remember Sky Lah from Woonsocket RI? Looks like she set up an * account LOL. Is she still seeing guys? That girl was a total nut job.
https://onlyfans.com/br3ezyyxo
-
05-17-21 09:44 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 207Holly / Selena
Holly was great. Mouth of a cobra. She comes and goes. Her friend Selena gives worse service but allows BBFS cip.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw them both was in DOT. Holly was a mesh.
-
05-16-21 01:10 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 353Ooooooo
Wild how they look so similar. However last time I saw Holly. She looked wicked. Pick marks thin. Not good. So I was mistaken. Holly also changed her name too. I can't even keep th.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Rack anymore.
-
05-15-21 15:53 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 4545That's lyndsayy bro. Holly did work with her before but that's lindsayy. She's moving around alot, Dorchester, Summerville, and now Malden.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 15:53 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 303As mentioned before, that is not Holly. They look very similar, but are two different people. This is Lyndsay, sometimes goes by Jaycee.
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
This is the Holly you remember that used to run with Selena:
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/664663344888
-
05-15-21 12:32 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 353Holly
That's Holly. Who used to be out of revere and run with Selena. God the demons hit her hard. Last time I saw her was a few months ago and she did not look like that. Still had a wild mouth tho.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 06:10 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 3748Those were the days!
Yup! She also went by Rilee. But when I did her her she was Lilly:
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...vidence-117787
You other perverts who also had her SURELY remember her now!?
In the good old days, to be sure. In the days when one could still risk calling up a Backpage hoe, offer her 100 for bareback sex, and get it actually delivered by a hot young girl with nice DFK and a smile, who had recently bathed and had a sweet smelling pussy, with no one hiding in the bathroom, without thugs with drugs lurking outside or busting into the room, and sometimes, even without an unmarked police car lurking in the motel parking lot.
Those were the days, my friends. We thought they'd never end. We thought they’d last forever and a day. Oh, yes, oh yes, those were the days! 💃🕺🏻
-
05-15-21 02:04 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 303Yeah, that's Lyndsay, formerly of Somerville.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




