Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 731 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 781 831 1231 1731 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15969

    Get your prepaid gift card ready

    Quote Originally Posted by CedarFalls92  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on this girl? She's offering at $$$ but she only does outclass. Not sure what to think.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1499644
    A girl that good looking only asking for $250/ hour on Adultsearch will almost definitely string you along until you arrive at her incall and then hit you with the prepaid gift card request to "show that you are real" or because she's been "burned with cash" in the past. I wouldn't invest too much time in that one.

  2. #15968

    That's Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Layla.

    15/200.

    https://www.foxylists.com/laylachicago

    No screening, real easy, crappy motel near O'hare -- In and out.

    No kissing, got hard, CBJ, then into mish, doggy, CG and finished. The reviews on TER are true.

    She's hot, but she doesn't talk barely. Enjoy a quick fuck guys.
    That's Bunny from LC. She's been discussed in detail in the past. Super hot but absolutely no personality and cold as hell on the inside. Runs with some ghetto hoodrat people.

  3. #15967

    Naty

    Has anyone seen Naty? https://tryst.link/escort/naty.

  4. #15966

    Layla

    Just saw Layla.

    15/200.

    https://www.foxylists.com/laylachicago

    No screening, real easy, crappy motel near O'hare -- In and out.

    No kissing, got hard, CBJ, then into mish, doggy, CG and finished. The reviews on TER are true.

    She's hot, but she doesn't talk barely. Enjoy a quick fuck guys.

  5. #15965

    Cloth. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77

    So I saw Delilah this week. Incall at her house.

    The pros.

    The pics are accurate. If you like tiny spinners she is for you. Nice personality. No rush. Service was good -.

    The cons.

    Says she is getting out of the hobby.

    I would have expected more for the donation. I asked for a wash clothes to get cleaned up and none was available.

    At her price point I don't think I will be repeating.
    I guess I shouldn't try and leave a review early in the morning.

    She did offer me paper towels

  6. #15964
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any escorts that accept epayments like (cashapp, venmo).
    Why would you want that?

  7. #15963
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Wait. Wash clothes? LOL what? Is this a new slang?
    Guessing he wanted a washcloth, IE to clean up in the bathroom and she said no.

    I do generally expect any girl in tryst or eros territory to let me clean up before I leave.

    Although stuff like a washcloth or drinks at a girls place is really one of those things that helps a girl pull away from the pack in service quality.

    Although I also never will drink something a provider gives me unless I saw them drink first or its a sealed bottle but I also tend to be paranoid. But them offering typically is a big check mark for me that they are quality and deserve a second visit at some point.

  8. #15962
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77

    So I saw Delilah this week. Incall at her house.

    The pros.

    The pics are accurate. If you like tiny spinners she is for you. Nice personality. No rush. Service was good -.

    The cons.

    Says she is getting out of the hobby.

    I would have expected more for the donation. I asked for a wash clothes to get cleaned up and none was available.

    At her price point I don't think I will be repeating.
    Wait. Wash clothes? LOL what? Is this a new slang?

  9. #15961

    Courtney

    Anybody have any info on this girl? She's offering at $$$ but she only does outclass. Not sure what to think.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1499644

  10. #15960

    Delilah

    https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77

    So I saw Delilah this week. Incall at her house.

    The pros.

    The pics are accurate. If you like tiny spinners she is for you. Nice personality. No rush. Service was good -.

    The cons.

    Says she is getting out of the hobby.

    I would have expected more for the donation. I asked for a wash clothes to get cleaned up and none was available.

    At her price point I don't think I will be repeating.

  11. #15959
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any escorts that accept epayments like (cashapp, venmo).
    I see lots on LC.

  12. #15958
    Re: Jasmin.

    Quote Originally Posted by UndakovaBroda  [View Original Post]
    For $$ HH I had exp ected some DFK. I was wrong. Everything covered. Head was ok. No DATY, DATO, FIV or MSOG. ....

    Towards the end, she reminded me that I had about 3 minutes left and was expecting another client. ...
    Just IMO: At that price for a hh and that tiny menu, this belongs in Ripoff Reports. Horrible value and no-class-having biatch to boot.

  13. #15957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Escorts that accept epayments

    Anyone know of any escorts that accept epayments like (cashapp, venmo).

  14. #15956

    Re: Yasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I see that she was around for a little while at the end of last year.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/62225769/
    I met up with her recently. Visiting from CA, but will be around for a few weeks. Pics are accurate. Deficient in the booty sector but makes up for it in tits.

    Overall, a decent girl with little mileage. We chatted for about 20 minutes before we got to business. She's got smarts, and I doubt she'll be in this for long.

    For $$ HH I had expected some DFK. I was wrong. Everything covered. Head was ok. No DATY, DATO, FIV or MSOG. She rode me CG for a bit, then switched to mish and finished in K9.

    Towards the end, she reminded me that I had about 3 minutes left and was expecting another client. Didn't really like that but I understand its her hustle.

    I'll give her a 7/10 for overall performance. She's in the Lombard area, which is kinda close to me. I'll hit her up again if my other regulars are not readily available.

  15. #15955
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the world of our melanin-enhanced sisters. If she's got her shit together, it should be a very good time. If her clit is too sensitive to touch, get yr rocks off and get out quick.
    Oh jeez, I was tempted to see Aubrey or Kylie if they return, do you know if are those images real? Are fake images the norm at YWSM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape