Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 1232 1732 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15962
    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77

    So I saw Delilah this week. Incall at her house.

    The pros.

    The pics are accurate. If you like tiny spinners she is for you. Nice personality. No rush. Service was good -.

    The cons.

    Says she is getting out of the hobby.

    I would have expected more for the donation. I asked for a wash clothes to get cleaned up and none was available.

    At her price point I don't think I will be repeating.
    Wait. Wash clothes? LOL what? Is this a new slang?

  2. #15961

    Courtney

    Anybody have any info on this girl? She's offering at $$$ but she only does outclass. Not sure what to think.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1499644

  3. #15960

    Delilah

    https://tryst.link/escort/delilah-77

    So I saw Delilah this week. Incall at her house.

    The pros.

    The pics are accurate. If you like tiny spinners she is for you. Nice personality. No rush. Service was good -.

    The cons.

    Says she is getting out of the hobby.

    I would have expected more for the donation. I asked for a wash clothes to get cleaned up and none was available.

    At her price point I don't think I will be repeating.

  4. #15959
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any escorts that accept epayments like (cashapp, venmo).
    I see lots on LC.

  5. #15958
    Re: Jasmin.

    Quote Originally Posted by UndakovaBroda  [View Original Post]
    For $$ HH I had exp ected some DFK. I was wrong. Everything covered. Head was ok. No DATY, DATO, FIV or MSOG. ....

    Towards the end, she reminded me that I had about 3 minutes left and was expecting another client. ...
    Just IMO: At that price for a hh and that tiny menu, this belongs in Ripoff Reports. Horrible value and no-class-having biatch to boot.

  6. #15957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Escorts that accept epayments

    Anyone know of any escorts that accept epayments like (cashapp, venmo).

  7. #15956

    Re: Yasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I see that she was around for a little while at the end of last year.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/62225769/
    I met up with her recently. Visiting from CA, but will be around for a few weeks. Pics are accurate. Deficient in the booty sector but makes up for it in tits.

    Overall, a decent girl with little mileage. We chatted for about 20 minutes before we got to business. She's got smarts, and I doubt she'll be in this for long.

    For $$ HH I had expected some DFK. I was wrong. Everything covered. Head was ok. No DATY, DATO, FIV or MSOG. She rode me CG for a bit, then switched to mish and finished in K9.

    Towards the end, she reminded me that I had about 3 minutes left and was expecting another client. Didn't really like that but I understand its her hustle.

    I'll give her a 7/10 for overall performance. She's in the Lombard area, which is kinda close to me. I'll hit her up again if my other regulars are not readily available.

  8. #15955
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the world of our melanin-enhanced sisters. If she's got her shit together, it should be a very good time. If her clit is too sensitive to touch, get yr rocks off and get out quick.
    Oh jeez, I was tempted to see Aubrey or Kylie if they return, do you know if are those images real? Are fake images the norm at YWSM?

  9. #15954
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrohman  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this one and have been hesitant to pull the trigger. Any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/7733550664
    Extreme caution advised.

    Those pics look more like Facebook shots than escort shots.

    Reverse image shows ads in numerous locations with numerous numbers. Firefox, either desktop or android, has an extension that makes reverse imge search easy. Yandex seems to be the best option in there for finding duplicates.

    Text in that ad has been seen in others over the last couple of years with very mixed reviews.

  10. #15953

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Lover312  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried Grace at YSME recently? Reviews look good.

    https://youwannaseeme.is/companions/...ian_gfe_grace/
    Like all YWSM, she is 10 years older than posted age and also isn't Asian. She is from Skokie. Also into SM which isn't for me-too rough on the BBBJ-hurt. I overcame and finished doggie. I would not repeat.

  11. #15952
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I will give her a try. Hopefully I get version 1 or 2.
    Welcome to the world of our melanin-enhanced sisters. If she's got her shit together, it should be a very good time. If her clit is too sensitive to touch, get yr rocks off and get out quick.

  12. #15951
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty far out, like beyond south side far.
    Burbank twice, Bedford Park once.

  13. #15950
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreal  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I will give her a try. Hopefully I get version 1 or 2.
    She's pretty far out, like beyond south side far.

  14. #15949

    Any info

    I keep seeing this one and have been hesitant to pull the trigger. Any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...195/7733550664

  15. #15948
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    This is Alexis.

    Well, when she's good, she's really good. My first visit with her was definitely among, say, the top 5 or 10% of my best with any working girl.

    The second was also very good.

    The third was very odd. It's too long for me to get into all the details, but I did get off. I don't think she was trying to rip me off.

    But after I get off. I like to get them off. She was having none of it, was too sensitive. She tried smoking weed, didn't help.

    I gave her a back-rub and she fell asleep *hard*.

    While she was asleep, her ad on LC was bumped at least once, almost certainly twice. How / why I know that is a long story, but I do and it's a fact.

    I woke her up. At first she seemed in a terror. But I calmed her down. I tried eating her again, still no go. Then I said "what's up?" She says "I was at this damn hotel and a man came up from under the bed". I had no idea what to say. I guess I should have asked for more details or something. It's incurious for me not to have asked about it. But I guess I just didn't believe it, and just blew it off.

    She starts messing with her phone saying angrily: "I'm just trying to get this guy to come over here to stay with me while I sleep. I haven't slept in 7 days". I asked why and she said: "Didn't I just tell you a man come up from under the bed? Would you sleep?

    I mumbled something.

    I took back $40 of my money ($200) which was still laying on the dresser and I left.

    I texted her later and offered to send her the $40. She declined.

    After a few days, I found out she had blocked me. Which isn't too surprising, I wasn't sympathetic, because I thought she was describing a hullucination.

    Anyhow, the pics are accurate, if anything she looks better. Very lean, except for a small amount of baby damage. *Wonderful* skin, good kisser, very responsive to all sorts of stimulation. Generally a good disposition. Like I said the first 2 times were great. I saw her Sunday, Tuesday, and the following Sunday.

    In retrospect, when she crashed, I should have left.

    BBBJ DFK DATY DATO $200/ hr.

    P.S. I'm on a mission. I hope to have some more black girls to report on soon.
    Thanks, I will give her a try. Hopefully I get version 1 or 2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape