Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5917
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. 120 for HR sensual massage with BBBJ finish.
    Interesting. I'll try to see her this week. 120 for an hour with BBBJ? Count me in.

  2. #5916
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToSay  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/biz/d...315267460.html

    Pics she sent look good, but I'm wary.
    She is legit. 120 for HR sensual massage with BBBJ finish.

  3. #5915

    Anyone seen her?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/biz/d...315267460.html

    Pics she sent look good, but I'm wary.

  4. #5914

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuru407  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a dozen times or more. Nice home in Maitland with a designated room for her variety of services. She actually does more skin services than massages. Nice lady too. She's ok looking in my opinion. I've gotten HJ every time and she's gone topless. Small B's so doesn't do a whole lot for me. She's offered BJ for. 6 more but I haven't taken her up on the offer yet. She's good in a pinch and I recommend to try her out and see if you have a connection with her.
    Has anyone tried her $60 up charge for the BJ if so is it any good thanks.

  5. #5913
    This one just popped up too: https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...y-rubs/2162914.

    Looking forward to your report. Some others here have seen Michelle before, and the word was she has a kid in her apartment during her services.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover99  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses, going to give Michelle a shot and see how it goes. Much appreciated.

  6. #5912
    Thanks for the responses, going to give Michelle a shot and see how it goes. Much appreciated.

  7. #5911

    Karina

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...t/726740906254

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...y/907247886369

    And the rare LinkedIn referral for the so-called Handjob Genie, who now sells skin product and does manscaping: https://www.linkedin.com/in/imkarinamaxwell.

    You can always call The Body Cave, but it's so hit and miss these days. You'll get pampered but whether you leave happy depends on the woman, the day, the weather.
    She is terrible, that is why she keeps re-inventing herself.

    Terrible massage therapist, etc.

  8. #5910

    Michelle

    I've seen her a dozen times or more. Nice home in Maitland with a designated room for her variety of services. She actually does more skin services than massages. Nice lady too. She's ok looking in my opinion. I've gotten HJ every time and she's gone topless. Small B's so doesn't do a whole lot for me. She's offered BJ for. 6 more but I haven't taken her up on the offer yet. She's good in a pinch and I recommend to try her out and see if you have a connection with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]

  9. #5909

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a shot a few weeks ago but didn't score. She gives a professional massage so by all means you'll have success there. Unfortunately at the end I wasnt so lucky. Asked for HE, she was reluctant, mentioned an upcharge but I didn't have it, gave jr a little lotion and rub but I know I wanted more so could rise to the occasion. She said she had another appt, not sure if it was true or not but she didn't really seem interested. Took a shower and left. May revisit in the future.

  10. #5908
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...t/726740906254

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/mas...y/907247886369

    And the rare LinkedIn referral for the so-called Handjob Genie, who now sells skin product and does manscaping: https://www.linkedin.com/in/imkarinamaxwell.

    You can always call The Body Cave, but it's so hit and miss these days. You'll get pampered but whether you leave happy depends on the woman, the day, the weather.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]

  11. #5907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Check this one out.

    Michelle in maitland.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...313913695.html

    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a lead on someone local that does waxes with extras? There used to be a well reviewed girl that posted on CL but I haven't seen her ads in sometime. I know it's a little off the beaten path but kind of a bucket list item.

    Not looking for anyone's UTR or special hookup, just hopefully to be pointed in the right direction for someone safe I can contact through the normal channels. Thanks for any help.

  12. #5906
    Does anyone have a lead on someone local that does waxes with extras? There used to be a well reviewed girl that posted on CL but I haven't seen her ads in sometime. I know it's a little off the beaten path but kind of a bucket list item.

    Not looking for anyone's UTR or special hookup, just hopefully to be pointed in the right direction for someone safe I can contact through the normal channels. Thanks for any help.

  13. #5905
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    What's your secret? Please share.
    Interested as well LOL. Well I do want a sexy maid clean up my house that has a menu.

  14. #5904
    What's your secret? Please share.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    Got to admit 3 out of my last four times I been finding pussy on CL not sure if I'm just getting lucky or more people is finding the same.

  15. #5903

    Getting lucky

    Got to admit 3 out of my last four times I been finding pussy on CL not sure if I'm just getting lucky or more people is finding the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape