Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 17700
-
05-14-21 10:42 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 126Dude some girls kill me with that oh it's an extra $10 because I got to use cash app like you think I don't know the cash app only charges like $0. 75 to transfer to a bank account.
Originally Posted by Hadley6
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 10:41 #7154Senior Member

Posts: 126Bree
So I guess I am now blocked because I missed her appointment without any notice claims I have to pay for that appointment before I can see her again. ***** please I don't know what the fuck you think this is this isn't No Better Business Bureau accredited business you're a fucking 21 year old girl selling pussy out of a fucking house. Like these girls kill me when they say your paying for time. The thing was I was right over there and I love that by her house in the store buying condoms that she told me to get and I was also talking on the phone to a guy about a job I was trying to do and she had called and texted me a few times I said I can't talk right now doing something and I guess she took that as I wasn't going to come tries to say I didn't show up without any noticed when I really wasn't even late yet and then tries to tell me I got to pay for that time before I can even come see her again if I get the fuck out of here. I do this with chicks I used to go to school with that are just as hot as her anyway doing it for way cheaper. I'm not bad-mouthing her or saying she's a bad provider but that really just rub me the wrong way so I'm good on her anyway. Rant over LOL.
-
05-14-21 10:38 #7153Senior Member

Posts: 134Agreed. She seems gps to me. I tried to set up with her and she wanted a 110 depo. 10 was the fee for using the cash app.
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 10:33 #7152Senior Member

Posts: 126So apparently I'm blocked because I missed the appointment without notice so she says I have to pay for that appointment I missed before I can come pay for another one. I gave her some words and left it alone. Like idk what she thinks this is but it isn't a business. Like ***** you sell pussy from a house. And probably run from dick when its too big. So I'm good on her anyway. I got hotter chicks that I used to go to school with doing it for cheaper anyway. Just couldn't believe she tried to make me pay for time I didn't even get when I technically didn't even miss the appointment. Scheduled between 915 and 930 its currently 933 LOL. Not a bad provider I guess. But that left a bad taste in my mouth so I'm good on her.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 07:58 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 126The second girl Lola. How is she? Is the service decent. Does she have anybody with her etc.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 07:53 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 126No I saw her for incall at a hotel.
Originally Posted by Longranger72
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 07:42 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 88So did you have to give her the $100 deposit before she came over (outcall and deposit required from her ad) with her kid? Weird.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 02:33 #7148Senior Member

Posts: 65Thanks for the info. At these type of fees being charged, attitudes like this shouldn't be encountered. Was on the fence about seeing her, but this confirmed my gut feeling of not doing so.
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 02:25 #7147Senior Member

Posts: 65One might want to thoroughly read her website to understand ALL of her rules and requirements.
Originally Posted by Qwcdrw
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 23:30 #7146Senior Member

Posts: 164Oh alright thanks for sharing. Yea as soon as I walk through the main entrance. She said she had to reschedule. I was disappointed. But I will try to set up something again tomorrow hopefully. She still hasn't texted me to reschedule.
Originally Posted by Bd6305
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 23:19 #7145Senior Member

Posts: 73Country
So after my fiasco with Drea I rolled the dice on this girl who goes by Country: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62206661/.
Well. It was an interesting experience. She was easy and accommodating to set up with at her Fenton incall. Her service was great, she was eager to please and enjoyed giving and receiving, and the cost was only 1. 5/ hr. The catch? There is a reason you don't see face pics. She claims to be 44, but she is either closer to 64 or has some very, very hard miles on her. This girl is rough. But.
The service was amazing, and she is very much a spinner. Some baby damage (3 kids) but damn if her body isn't 20 years younger than the rest of her, and I suspect 20 years ago she was pretty damn cute. Not only was there no clock watching, she told me to hang out until I was ready to leave, no hurry. I suspect I could have went for round 2 if I wanted. If she was 30 years younger, she could be charging 300 and hour on eros, but alas she is not.
I'm not saying I would recommend her for top tier on any list, but if everyone else on your list has flaked on you, and you really need some love, then do a couple of shots and go see her. She will take care of you. She also mentions that she often mentors new providers and intros them to guys she knows, so it might be worth knowing her for that. Catching a fresh, new face would be nice.
-
05-13-21 22:38 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 49Lindsey
I don't think she even has a clue who she sees. I saw her once, have a fun time. A few weeks later sent her message, no response. Contacted her another time set up a time a few hours later, just before I was to leave for the appt. She texted had to reschedule. The week or so after had another time confirmed. Got to her place, texted, waited. Texted, waited, left, good thing I didn't wait for her response, still haven't got 1. I don't remember if she asked my race or not, or if it mattered to her. She's probably 1 of the top ghosters out there, or at least used to be.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 22:19 #7143Senior Member

Posts: 126I texted her about it the other day and she said she would try but she said. I was. Kinda big LOL which is funny because I'm really not. But that's cool. Good for you LOL.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 21:59 #7142Senior Member

Posts: 418I saw her and left a review, which unfortunately got me a lot of flack. I saw her for hh and she never once mentioned pegging. It was a great time and she blew me and we had sex, but maybe if you're super big that's why you're having "problems" actually getting sex (score one for us smaller guys! I followed up with her last week with a text to see her again, and she called me back within 5 minutes, but unfortunately I had something come up. She told me to get in contact when I could down the road, and while I haven't, I do plan on again.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 21:10 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 382Sure Jon
Here is is a few. Since you took time to read my reviews / post I looked at yours. I think your last actual review, kind of was 09/2020 with no details. Anyway here is a few I have seen but of course YMMV with any.
And again as I post these I encourage YOU to post ANY you have seen recently (good or bad). It helps all of us sir. As you know since you read my post's I see mainly Seeking girls. But several made the transition and are now offered to the general public.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62223936/ (grab the qv special when she runs it).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62225037/ (had a baby but all healed).
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/62211722/ (recent bolt on but healing, ghetto but had good service).
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/62182726/ (everybody knows Naomi).
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/62201602/ (reported as a rob before she changed her name and ad, never had a problem with her. So far).
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/61739503/ (no more bbj so I'm out).
Last one she takes her ad down when she's not working So I added a pic from her FB. She was offered to me when Kenna (dba Paige) became pregnant.
Sure to get some responses / and judging but that's what I actually experienced when I saw them. Maybe your experiences and prices quoted might be different.
All were 300 or less for an hour.
Your turn sir. Please post what you have.
*This is the disclaimer part where I mention I won't respond to a PM on any details or provide you with their real names. If you might be remotely interested in any you contact them just like I did to work your best deal on prices and services.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





