Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,696 to 16,710 of 61400
-
05-15-21 18:57 #44705Senior Member

Posts: 610Grandmother Mary
Funny ass video and accurate. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 17:41 #44704Senior Member

Posts: 50Had one try that one on me. Cut ties, lost her number. Not worth the headache. Not in this game for wannabe relationship drama.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 11:47 #44703Senior Member

Posts: 261Crazy video
LOL lot of truth in that video LOL.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 11:27 #44702Senior Member

Posts: 444Kiara is out right now at the triangle looking like she's sleep walking.
Originally Posted by ThroatPlunger
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 10:19 #44701Senior Member

Posts: 1322--Sounds like you got sucked in, now you've got to fuck your way out.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 06:03 #44700Senior Member

Posts: 312Kiara
On TV there is a show with Chip and Joanna Gains. Joanna looks just like Kiara, so every time I see the show, I think about doing Joanna the same way I last did Kiara. Her legs were sore all over and didn't want to get on top, so I mounted her face and fucked her mouth to nut. I was like, "You didn't spill a drop?" She was all proud saying she didn't. I really need to see her again. She was still living with her grandparents in Severn back then. I'd love her digits if you guys have them.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 14:52 #44699Regular Member

Posts: 15Crystal
If someone's got her digits, I'll take them too.
Originally Posted by Jmswozniak
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 14:49 #44698Senior Member

Posts: 139Any contact info for Crystal?
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 12:56 #44697Senior Member

Posts: 694Mosby
Mosby's days are numbered her and her husband are going down, they have pissed off to many people.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 12:33 #44696Senior Member

Posts: 602Mailbox empty
Thanks to the mongers that tried to send me a message but my inbox was full. I just deleted some messages.
Thanks again. Love this community.
Chico.
-
05-14-21 12:31 #44695Senior Member

Posts: 602Grandmother Mary
Fucking hilarious! Women are just crazy. Period! Wives, girlfriends, sidechicks, streetwalkers. All of them are fucking crazy! It's just a matter of what level?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
If you haven't already seen this video, check out the crazy-hot matrix. I've watched it 1,000 times and it still makes me laugh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_USJCTIgs4.
TGIF!
Chico.
-
05-14-21 11:45 #44694Senior Member

Posts: 1626I always find her walking near Payson during daytime. I never picked her since she is not my type.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 11:10 #44693Senior Member

Posts: 304Special K
Second this request, all the old digits are dead.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 10:27 #44692Senior Member

Posts: 602MP Ashley
She's a cutie! How can I find her? I've driven up & down Washington Blvd more than a few times and I've even camped out in the Royal Farms parking lot a few times but still no luck. Help a brotha out.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Chico.
-
05-14-21 09:56 #44691Senior Member

Posts: 133Clear your inbox, trying to respond to a question you asked me.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





